• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    It's like the Greek law on property...

If you settle on some land, live on it for a while and nobody complains, then legally you can claim it and get the title.

Gonna make sure not to invite them to my home than Rogi, haha they might take over

Comment

• malenka
      • Sep 2008

squatter's right

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
        It is You , who have to prove a direct link with ancient ethnos of Macedonians.

Trying to prove that ancient Macedonians were not ancient Greeks..doesn't connect you with ancient Macedonians.
        Well done TN, you brought it right back to a 2000 year old argument. Is this your only one?

I claim a direct link with the dominant people of Macedonia for at least 1500 years. When the Slavic migration theory is finally rejected, I will claim an even longer period. I have nothing further to prove.

You prove what you are, and do not rely on the Germans or the British to tell you what it is this time. You do not respect self-identification because you have already been badged erroneously by others. The difference is that you like the new badge.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

We we all not how absurd and illogical that slavic migration theory is. It's akin to saying "yeah we were created by fairies working in conjuction with the ufo people." Then some fat hairy prick at a coffee shop just agreed that it will do as an explanation and that was that.

But what I want to know is did someone forget to tell the greeks their buddies the Serbs are 'dirty filthy slavs," too?
          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
            This is actually hilarious, i would be steaming if i found out that instead of Slavic names, Greek names are given to highways and airports etc
            Whats next Ptolemy Bus Terminal???? Oh shit i forgot its Kailar , thats the proper Macedonian name.
            When Greece was honoring towns and villages with Ancient Macedonian names , you poor saps were whining how your dedos village got its name changed.
            Greece changed Macedonian toponyms my gzzo.
            Please explain what 'greek' is you majmun?
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
              The majmun is not even greek, just a pathetic prosfyg

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

You know what Bratot-and this is serious.

Your ppl claim the exclusivity of the term Macedonian/Macedonia.
                So the ball is in your court.

Trying to prove that ancient Macedonians were not ancient Greeks..doesn't connect you with ancient Macedonians.

Let us just say that the precise identity of the ancient Macedonians is still open - just.

Now, lets just jump a few thousand years into the future.

The language of Chrsitianity in south east Europe over the last 1,800 years has been in Macedonian, not Greek.

In addition to that, the Macedonians were singing about their ancestor Alexander the Great, and the first recording of these songs and ballads was in the 1860's.

The Modern Greeks have no such thing and that State has been around since 1830 !

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

I have heard that Greece has pledged 50 million to upgrade this highway. Part of some Balkan project where Greek funding comes into play.
                  Can anybody verify this?
                  If tue, it would be ironic to say the least
                  Last edited by Spartan; 01-09-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Svoliani
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                    Ill explain what a majmun is instead , monkey right?
                    Must be a unique Makedonski word.

What does Alexandros mean in your language?? Nothing

Here in case you missed it

Alexander
                    masc. proper name, from L., from Gk. Alexandros "defender of men," from alexein "to ward off, keep off, turn (something) away, defend, protect" + aner (gen. andros) "man." The first element is related to Gk. alke "protection, help, strength, power, courage," alkimos "strong;" cf. also Skt. raksati "protects," O.E. ealgian "to defend."

and another one

Macedonia
                    from L. Macedonius "Macedonian," from Gk. Makedones, lit. "highlanders" or "the tall ones," related to makednos "long, tall," makros "long, large"

Gk. = GREEK

So your identity that you cherish so much , comes from a Greek word.
                    This renaming stuff is great, hopefully there will be a Thessaloniki in RoM very soon!!!!

Anyways, this thread is about renaming stuff, so in case you saps didnt know there is an ALEXANDRIA already in "occupied" Macedonia, i believe it was called Gida before. Terra Nova can you confirm this. Of course none of you probably know this since your kind never lived in Imatia prefecture or Rumlouki as the Turks called it.
                    Your way behind on the renaming stuff.
                    I see a new guy in here called Aminta. Man change your name to the proper Macedonian = Sorovich. Boo hoo my dedo had his village changed to Amynteo and now we got people using it as a username.
                    What a confused bunch we got here.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Boo hoo if your dedo had his village name changed then it is he who is confused you miserable little parrot.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

Svinja, that was fucken pathetic. I suppose in your empty little head you're trying to equate that pile of shit to somehow us being greeks now? Or The evil slavs stole that word from the greeks? What the fuck was the point of your post?!
                        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

His point? To convince all readers that Alexander Downer and George Bush are really "Hellenes" because their first names have a supposed etymology in the Greek language.

Of course, given that the last 2,000 years has seen a consistent usage of these names on a large scale due to Christianity does not bother him, the reality never bothers a 'Greek' so long as he can stay suspended in his self-created "ethnic" asylum.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Alek/sandar appears in Sanskrit, early Indo-European and all of its branches, as well as Latin and other languages.

It is NOT a Greek word in its own right.

Comment

• Coolski
                              • Sep 2008

You know what Bratot-and this is serious.

Your ppl claim the exclusivity of the term Macedonian/Macedonia.
                              So the ball is in your court.

Hah! Who are you... Dora? Accuse your opponent of that which you are committing and nobody will know?? Well Terorista Nova, if you haven't noticed by now, it's not such an ingenious strategy. In fact, it's blatantly obvious.

Yunanistan claims exlcusivity over Macedonia just as Yunanistanis claim cacık, baklava and kebabs. Purely foreign, but shiny and attractive enough to want.

Yunanistanis have very little to do with the ancient Greeks except for the fact that they have inhabited the land, adopted the official language of the Greek church and claim to be hellenic. There is also little possibility of a link in ethnos, because Yunanistanis have trouble finding ethnic links with each other, let alone an ancient greek civilisation! The mere fact that you even raise the topic of genetic links between the ethnic Macedonians of today and ancient Macedonians means that you know very little about the Yunanistanis and just how they built Yunanistan under the brand-name Greece, with no ethnic or cultural links to that name beyond their worship under the Greek orthodox church. DNA never lies. Yunanistanis do.

So Terorista Nova, go and call your fellow Yunanistani Bakoyanni and tell her that your meal of Tzatiki and Souflaki is really going to be Cacık and Kebaps.

As for renaming the highway Alexander in the Republic of Macedonia, compare this to Yunanistan's branding strategy as Greece, basing their entire existence on an ancient culture. I know which one needs more attention.
                              Last edited by Coolski; 01-09-2009, 09:04 PM.
                              - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                              - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

And Pericles too.

Now why he wrote "Alexandros and the Hellenes,except Lacedaemonians,from the Barbarians of Asia?"
                                and why he sent them to Acropolis of Athens?

At least he could write Aleksandar and the Grci...
                                Listen here buddy.

In the world of the good historian, it is not sufficient, nor ethical to deny the ethnic Macedonians to some abstract notion that one, Macedonia (all of it) has always been Greek, and two, that modern Greeks are the descendants of the ancient Macedonians. Both claims (which are equally valid in official Greek history) are morally misguided and intellectually inadequate for historians to consider seriously; and yet many Greek (and some Western historians) do, even though they know its a basis (albeit an erroneous one) for denying the native Macedonian any rights in the present.

Thats about the state of things as they stand right now, but there is a change in the air.

So, take this garbage elsewhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X