• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

2012-2013

The year end is approaching 2012 shapes up as being the cornerstone year for Macedonia I think what are your predictions?

I believe the Shiptar War Party will threaten our State once more, in or after no movement with our Government's non-resistance to talk fest with or Northern Neighbour and continue to pander to the Euro Whores and NATO with our Sons serving in Iraq and that other hole Afghanistan
    but not being recognised as an equals

Internationally signs of big movement will happen to shape the World and challenging US and Western Power dominance over People

Any want to start the ball rolling?
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

well lets hope it's for the better.If there is another war macedonia should give it to the
    shiptars & boot them off to albania.Finish the job i say.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      boot them off to albania.Finish the job i say.
      Or the other way around.

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

I hope we finally will end up joining our brothers in Kosovo and Albania and hopefully will have big celebration on Makedonija square and I hope Gruevski and Ahmeti will hold great speeches and our big friends from EU and America, all the ambassadors and envoys will be there to share our joy.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

I understand how you feel Komita but I couldn't joke like you

Comment

Working...
          X