X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Kacevski Brothers

I was up late at night and saw a music video clip directed and produced the Kacevski Brothers. Some quick research online has revealed these are Sydney twins born in Macedonia. They appear to be very talented and are involved with the 2012 Mad Max film about to be released.

Always nice to see some of our own people on the world arena. Good luck gentlemen.

p.s. Don't be afraid to make a film about Ilinden in English one day. I'd say it would make Braveheart look like a chick-flick.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Well let's hope the same thing doesn't happen to them what happened to esma rezepova in the borat film.
    I'm looking forward to the film i hope it's a good one & looking forward to the macedonian input it puts us all on a pedestal.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
    X