Next time you're in Solun... visit Bubamara!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Next time you're in Solun... visit Bubamara!

A popular new restaurant/tavern located in the well known Ladadika district in Solun! Looks like a great place to hang out with friends.

Λαδάδικα - 10 Νοεμ. 2011 - YouTube
    Last edited by Niko777; 12-02-2011, 11:38 PM.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Niko, is this a Macedonian place? Are the owners Macedonian?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

I am only assuming based on the name, and the music

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        I am only assuming based on the name, and the music
        ALL, types of music is played including Greek - muzika without borders.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• La Bira
          Banned
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          The concept of the restaurant is Balkan music and cuisine, mostly Serbian, Bulgarian and Romanian, but they do Turkish nights too. I believe the owners (Moysides family) are from Thessaloniki and Beroea and have some connections with Serbia. They're very nice and open, so you can ask them here:

The band of the video, Halcina Echochromata, is from Variko (Mokreni).

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

La Bira, why didn't you mention they also play Macedonian Music..?
            If you look at the youtube link, at the end it's clearly Macedonian..
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by La Bira View Post
              The concept of the restaurant is Balkan music and cuisine, mostly Serbian, Bulgarian and Romanian, but they do Turkish nights too.
              I see you fail to mention Macedonian in your list of Balkan Music. Again more denial. If admins are to do the right thing, they should ban you instantly without reprimand considering your past history of denial and propaganda.

We have evidence Macedonian songs such as "Makedonsko devojce" gets played in Solun. It is impossible to believe a restaurant with concept of playing "Balkan Music" would not play Macedonian music especially since ROM is A) part of the Balkans, B) its citizens are geographically next door (good for business), C) Macedonian language and ethnicity is one of the largest minority within Greece.

I believe the owners (Moysides family) are from Thessaloniki and Beroea and have some connections with Serbia. They're very nice and open, so you can ask them here:
              www.bubamara.gr
              Ive checked the link. Under "Likes and interests" we have them listing Vlatko Stefanovski, and , Esma Redepova, who are legends in Macedonia which i have no doubt their music gets played. So this adds more weight to your comments are your racist, propaganda opinion and not facts.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• La Bira
                Banned
                • Nov 2011

I was refering to foods (especially beers) and copied what their ad says. For instance, I haven't seen mentioning any foods from Albania.
                I also repeat that I'm not sure where they're from, that's why I told you to ask them.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

I po slikiti na facebook na Makedonska kirlitsa pisheno e "balkanska Pivnitsa" lolku shto da znae ovaj grko shto samo me nervira so niniot propoaganda da se vrajka i da jadi samo lajna
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

the nusic is macedonian & the food looks macedonian.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Toska
                      • Sep 2008

serbian bulgarian and romanian is just a front, otherwise do you think they would be able to operate if they were known as Macedonian Restaurant ??

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

^ Whats the story with the avatar you have ?

Comment

• La Bira
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Toska View Post
                          serbian bulgarian and romanian is just a front, otherwise do you think they would be able to operate if they were known as Macedonian Restaurant ??
                          I don't understand your question. You can read more here, about the mood, the food, the music and the prices.

Here's some funny comments (google translation)

Visited the big company for a nominal celebration. The site says as xrysa. The style is American dinner. Of course we sat upstairs in the building overlooking the wretched craft the square Morichovou reminded Balkans (Sarajevo after the bombing). The story of the cocks smart move, evnnoei consumption of nice Czech beer. The dishes now, dishes Balkan origin, we tested enough. In the well-Romanian eggplant, the Serbian schnitzel, french fries, the Aivar (red pepper paste, chili you should), the bad, the Romanian salad with lentils and the theostegno Romanian sausage. If this is the Romanian cuisine is not wonder that Dracula turned to caring girlish neck! What I liked was quite the Bulgarian kebabs mixed with minced lamb and beef. The proportions of the mix of meat ideal. Congratulations to the master! Unless the meat supply from Bulgaria, from animals grazing outside the nuclear plant at Kozloduy and Sheep-calf is a new mutant species of two to one. The prices are not particularly tsimpimenes, considering also that hosts the store almost every day live music.
                          The day we went was a lady who sang Serbian songs. The bad news is that the options were or songs that make you want to climb the table and started shooting into the air from enthusiasm, or so slow-moving long-drawn out love song you want to commit suicide after killing the singer. Fortunately we were in deep trouble and we did our own. Interesting detail, the kind and cheerful girl in service wear shirts of football teams in the Balkans: Steaua, Partizan Mr.
                          L. P Overall the whole thing is interesting and I see that often fills. Unacceptable detail in the catalog: ... By not serve unhealthy beer nuts and chips, you can choose from delicious dishes are a bit cool ... you're not organic grocery store, beer and fried meats served ...
                          Last edited by La Bira; 12-08-2011, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Toska
                            • Sep 2008

I don't understand your question. You can read more here, about the mood, the food, the music and the prices.

Here's some funny comments (google translation)

Visited the big company for a nominal celebration. The site says as xrysa. The style is American dinner. Of course we sat upstairs in the building overlooking the wretched craft the square Morichovou reminded Balkans (Sarajevo after the bombing). The story of the cocks smart move, evnnoei consumption of nice Czech beer. The dishes now, dishes Balkan origin, we tested enough. In the well-Romanian eggplant, the Serbian schnitzel, french fries, the Aivar (red pepper paste, chili you should), the bad, the Romanian salad with lentils and the theostegno Romanian sausage. If this is the Romanian cuisine is not wonder that Dracula turned to caring girlish neck! What I liked was quite the Bulgarian kebabs mixed with minced lamb and beef. The proportions of the mix of meat ideal. Congratulations to the master! Unless the meat supply from Bulgaria, from animals grazing outside the nuclear plant at Kozloduy and Sheep-calf is a new mutant species of two to one. The prices are not particularly tsimpimenes, considering also that hosts the store almost every day live music.
                            The day we went was a lady who sang Serbian songs. The bad news is that the options were or songs that make you want to climb the table and started shooting into the air from enthusiasm, or so slow-moving long-drawn out love song you want to commit suicide after killing the singer. Fortunately we were in deep trouble and we did our own. Interesting detail, the kind and cheerful girl in service wear shirts of football teams in the Balkans: Steaua, Partizan Mr.
                            L. P Overall the whole thing is interesting and I see that often fills. Unacceptable detail in the catalog: ... By not serve unhealthy beer nuts and chips, you can choose from delicious dishes are a bit cool ... you're not organic grocery store, beer and fried meats served ...
                            maybe you dont understand because its not a question but rather a statement, i love how you actually beleive its everything in the balkans but Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                            X