X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Should DPmNE be banned from using Macedonian symbols

It can be demonstrated the present group of people in that party are working towards the destruction of Macedonia's sovereignty. Why should they be allowed to use the symbols of their namesake when they have nothing to do with the ideals of the original VMRO nor any other connection?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

They are essentially defacing the name of the true VMRO patriots and the symbols that entail the great organisation.

Anyone know when the himna na VMRO was composed?

Himna na VMRO | Anthem of IMRO - YouTube

By the looks of it, DPMNE have used this theme in the past, however which 'VMRO' did it originate from...definitely sounds like a real VMRO song. Or perhaps the values of DPMNE have significantly altered over the last few decades and can no longer be reflective of the words in the anthem.

It's a long shot to ban them from Macedonian symbols such as the black and red VMRO flag and lion since they are in power and supposedly call the shots...well, rather when the Albanians aren't calling them of course.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

DPMNE doesn't have any values of the original VMRO. I think they should remove VMRO and call the party "DPMNE-(Skopje)"

VMRO:
      1. VMRO was about freedom for the people in Macedonia
      2. VMRO wanted Macedonia as independent country, they wanted to be free from empires.
      3. VMRO had real people that believed freedom and independence was worth fighting so the people can have a future and not to be slaves for centuries.

DPMNE-(Skopje):
      1. They want to steal from the people in Macedonia and make laws to steal even more and then lock them up if they have a problem with the party.
      2. They don't want Macedonia to be Independent, they want to join empires and enslave the people with more debt.
      3. They want to change the name to please their neighbours so they can fill their pockets with some more paper.

One of my favorite songs.

Comment

Working...
      X