X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mactruth
    • Dec 2010

Olympiakos Fans Attack Macedonian at Gas Station

A bus full of Olympiakos fans transiting through Macedonia caused an incident at a Makpetrol gas station in Demir Kapija at 21:15pm last night, reports the MoI.
    Greek fans entered the gas station store and took numerous products without paying. 50 year old Panche Iliev who was fueling his car tried to help the store clerk, however one of the fans struck him in the head with a pickle jar.
    Due to the injuries, Panche Iliev was rushed to a Kavadarci hospital.
    The Greek bus continued to the Bogorodica border crossing, however was quickly intercepted by police who stopped the bus to indentify the attackers.
    In the end Olympiakos fans to avoid serving 30 days in jail paid for all the products that were stolen at the store as well as Panche Iliev's hospital bill.

Police followed the bus to the border, after which Olympiakos fans were allowed to leave the country.
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

So how long will it take for the ROM government to ensure this imposter racists don't ever be allowed to cross the border again, I wonder?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

In the end Olympiakos fans to avoid serving 30 days in jail paid for all the products that were stolen at the store as well as Panche Iliev's hospital bill.
      So they just paid for the products they stole and the hospital bill...
      WAY TO GO MACEDONIA....pathetic soft c#@ks....
      Those imposters should of been charged....and paid fines for their actions...

imagine what would happen if it was the other way around in greece..?
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

That seems like a bit of an insult to let them off with paying for the products they stole and hospital bill of the victim.

They should be treated like any other person under the law. If they come into Macedonia with an intent to cause trouble and assault innocent Samaritans, how is it fair that they avoid a 30 day jail sentence?

There is always more damage caused than the monetary value suggests, as I'm sure Iliev would agree. Before we know it free passes will be handed out to any foreign thugs who break the law. It already happens with the Albanians, and now travelling Greek soccer fans apparently. Maybe the article exaggerates the offences, but if they are anything as described, the Macedonian authorities are just as much to blame for weighing down the scales of justice in favour of a bunch of disrespectful Olympiakos fans.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Is that it? These maggots come into our country and rob and attack innocent people and they're allowed to get away with it by just paying money? What about criminal charges for theft and assault? Welcome to Gruevski's Macedonia, where the authorities treat their own people like dirt and give diplomatic immunity to a bunch of racist monkeys.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

That is disgusting.
            This kind of stupidity is not beneath soccer hooligans ... but the Macedonian police have a great deal to answer for.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

I am disgusted, who the F*k do they think they are? The poor man being attacked without reason and they loot the shop.
              They should be put in jail until trial every last one of them.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                They should be put in jail until trial every last one of them.
                Don't blame them for that!
                Blame the Macedonian police for not doing their job properly.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Macedonia must close its border with Greece, their anarchy has started to spread, just as I predicted in the other thread. And it will get much worse.

As it seems they stole food items, soon a precious commodity in a country burdened by astronomical debt.

CLOSE THE BORDER NOW!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I would go one step further and say the frail Macedonian mindset that exists today would see most Macedonians in the Republic not even questioning the failure of the police in this regard. This mentality manifests itself in various ways and I am sure relates to a Macedonian inferiority complex against Greeks ... something I find despicable and disappointing.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

The police are a complete joke in Macedonia, show them the money and you go free.
                      The police chief in charge must be fired ASAP, with the officers involved.

Comment

• fatso
                        • Sep 2008

Complete f@cking pieces of shit is what they are ...they are a disgrace.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Disgusting. Close the border and throw them out.
                          As for the police, I would question the commissioner of the police force for not undertaken an inquiry
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Coolski
                            • Sep 2008

i'm gobsmacked that they were only requested to pay for the products. No fines, no delays, no time in custody, no blacklisting.. What are the Macedonians thinking?!
                            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

Most of these small town cops are corrupt. The locals are 'lucky' that the athenians were forced to pay for the stolen items. I mean yes, the cops in the big cities are corrupt too, but at least if you steal a newspaper from a trafika in Skopje, the alfa unit will find you and kick the shit out of you, before taking you to jail. I've seen it myself many times. Are they brutal sometimes? Yes. But do they attack people for no reason? HELL NO. In my opinion, if you do the crime, expect to take the punishment. In Skopje and other Alfa-unit cities, the punishment is a good beating by a heavy-fisted cop. In fact, since the Alfa unit came onto the scene, the Skopje petty crime rates have dropped hugely. I can't look for data now, but I've read this many times. They are accused by the EU of being "brutal" but hey, if you're a criminal, you deserve it. They even catch bank robbers and bigger criminals before they have a chance to get too far away from the place they just robbed.
                              www.everythingmacedonia.com
                              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

Working...
                              X