Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Regardless of how cheap or efficient it may be, I'm still against the use of nuclear energy. No matter how 'safe' they say it is, there is always the slight possibility that a particular event will lead to a complete disaster. The irreparable damage that may eventuate is beyond a price tag. You can't put a monetary value on someone's life (although you can for services lol), therefore it seems like a great risk in order to save money.
    Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 05-24-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by brian View Post
      haven't people been putting up fences, walls and even guards to protect their property/country since forever? that's interesting, people using other methods than weapons of war, according to you that's just not an option? were they all wrong and should have used some other mythical 'love' plan according your 'makedonche's law'?lol.
      you're obviously having comprehension difficulties when it comes to understanding "makedonche's law", for your benefit the law is that an individual/ country/group need to find their own solution to thier problems and not rely on outsideers to find a solution for them, otherwise they will continue to rely on outsiders for problems that arise, if they come up with the solution themselves the likelihood of success is far greater, having taken ownership of both the problem and the solution....understand now? An example of which is the current greek debt crisis - if the greeks had taken ownership of the problem and come up with a viable solution then the troika would not have had to step in and do it for them...thus enslaving them and continuing to make greece reliant upon them...get it now? If not i'll get the crayons and sketch book out. So when you make reference to the makedonche's law, do it in the correct context or don't do it at all otherwise you continue to make a bigger dickhead out of yourself every time.

there is no other way/alternate solution (re 'makedonche's law' as above) greece can do on her own so cutting off access to people trying to get in is the only solution.seriously mistaken here...this presumes you have already considered all other options and found them to be useless, you are wrong and you are therefore useless people will climb walls and fences or cut through them to get in but in this "makedonce's law" world of the absence of border guards shooting at people please explain to me where makedonche's law says no border guards, advocates shooting at peoplethe only choice is to make a different 'wall' with a greater deterrent like minefields. that is not the only choice...that is the only choice your little pea brain can come up with and agree with voltron in the process...btw since when do you give a shit about the greeks anyway? - forgot to answer that one!

the real solution is to help them make there own place better so that they don't want to come over but this is beyond the capabilities of greece alone and at best she can urge the eu/un to take such measures.hang on a minute...i thought there was "no other way" according to you!...greece is perfectly capable all they need to do is get off their lazy arses instead of running to the eu/un everytime they need help.

exactly! Greece's first responsibility is to herself and her people. Just letting people in will only make her place crap. you can't make a shithole any more crap than it already is idiots like you and your "makedonce's law" only see the few that came in today and 'so what' is the order of the day as long as we 'love our fellow man' but will moan like a bitch when that 'fellow man' becomes many men and starts demanding 'their rights' to half your place eg your moaning about the albanians in rom ect.this has nothing to do with albanians or rom, it has to do with coming up with a viable alternative without resorting to weapons of war to secure greece's borders and stop illegal immigrants your short sightedness and disconnect from the reality that your place is only yours so long as you do something to keep it until somebody bigger and badder comes along and takes it or try's to take it...then you take out your weapons of war.(ie why are you bothering to say macedonians should protest in rom?) totally different discussion, stop changing the subject or trying to shore up your argument with irrelevant information and analogies.shows your stupidity and immaturity and inability to see your own hypocrisy.coming from a mental retard who fails to grasp basic concepts, rants and rambles on about irrelevant garbage, can't stick to the subject at hand, has little or no comprehension abilities and lives in his own dark little world.....bit bloody rich isn't it? your a weak minded person spouting trendy tag-lines without understand them or their ramifications which is why voltron and everyone can laugh at you and not take you seriously.i don't see voltron laughing or even replying, probably because he's too busy trying to decipher all the bullshit you keep writing and where it supposedly fits in with anything to do with what we were discussing.

what you call "latitude" i call 'enough rope'.
      congratulations that's the first thing you've managed to pick up.
      don't think a snot like you can match wits. i concede i cannot match wits...i need a lobotomy first to be able to bring myself in line with your delluded thinking the 'bait and play' game you are playing is primary school levelyes it is primary school level and you still don't get it...sucker - you already proved my point in your proceeding post but just to make it absolutely clear beyond doubt for everyone in case anyone missed it i let you out yourself further. Case closed.yep you sure did that...clear as mud, i can hear all the applause from the gallery abot how you did that...dipshit!

on the one hand you expect to say any rubbish to a person and for them not to respond ie cop it and then in your view you are on top all is right in the world and as it should be ie you're a winner.off onto another little delusional little rant again i see...exactly where did i state that it's ok for me to post and not ok for anyone to respond?....going back into those dark recesses or your mind again?

you are a stupid snot but not entirely in as much that you realize some individuals will not just cop it and instead retaliate. In your punny brain you created (or more likely heard and copied from from your mentor) a useful strategy would be to say you were "baiting" them and aren't they a "sucker" for being incapable of recognizing it especially in the presence of friends who can back you anyway (regardless of if you are right or wrong as in your opinion friends do/should do) and thus in the face of a chorus of laughter and jeers feel unpopular/inadequate backdown and shut-up ie just think 'it's not worth it' and thus with each repeat of this establish a pseudo 'pecking-order' where your victim knows not to even bother starting anything - it's just the way it is.here is a very good insight into the way your mind works, rather than acknowledging you've been baited and suckered all over this forum by many members taking the piss out of you, you keep falling for it and going back into the trap of trying to justify your opinions and posts as if you knew what the hell you were talking about, even when you don't make any sense...which is most of the time!

(lol. I coincidently came across this - seemed fitting)
      ....whatever, just shows you have far too much time on your hands.
      and the truth comes out!!! - 'bait and play'.
      congratulations einstein, although it had to be spelled out for you...don't go celebrating any successful brain activity just yet.
      ahh... So your plan of 'tolerate it or you'll be laughed at for being baited' isn't something you would follow for yourself...off we go ranting again and you wouldn't tolerate being disrespected couldn't give a rats arse about having your respect...would be like holding an empty head...not too dissimilar to yours!but expect others to do so because you know your plan is stupidity and only a "shit for brains"..you couldn't come up with something original here...not surprising, after all it is empty on your top floor. would do it.

some would say you expect too much.they csan say what they like
      ie - i pod volot telle barasanother great analogy, put this one in the "sayings thread"
      but in this case you are the 'tele pod volot'hahahaha....ooohhh this one was really funny, got any more little pearls like this?

because by not following your 'golden wisdom' and calling those who would "shit for brains" exposes the reality of your petty manipulation games.[/b]either that or it actually exposes those with shit for brains...like your good self.

many have tried the above method in different forms and with each success been spurred on to keep doing it until one day their 'fear radar' (yes spineless wimps like you will cower in their corner and release a drop of pee or two whenever they perceive someone to be stronger then them) fails them and then they'll back-peddle faster then an olympic sprinter or - 'snap' - suffer the consequences.this would be impressive if it had any relevance to the entire discussion, or actually made any sense in the context of the discussion, more typical ranting trying to support the indefensible some might say you're young and ignorant but even at your age you should have learnt that no matter how big and tuff or smart you think you are there is always someone bigger and tougher or smarter than you arenah...i'm the biggest baddest motherfucker out there! and maybe you should just use your manners and show common respect in the first place.yeah i tried that one with you to start with and soon discovered i was dealing with a retard and wasting my time because you didn't know what manners and interrupting a discussion actually are. maybe (let's hope) one day you encounter someone who imparts that lesson on you.
      it certainly won't be you, as a matter of fact it's charity week where i try and educate some poor retard and get them back on track, otherwise i wouldn't be wasting my time on a lost cause!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by brian View Post
        @mods

i really don't care if you close "brian's corner".

Some might have found
        eu planning electronic ids for everyone
        india implementing biometric (all of facial recognition/retina recognition/fingerprint)
        as part of "agenda 21" germany is banning the building of new single-family homes in 2020
        sweeden and canada looking at going cashless
        or
        australia introducing the same body-scanners on 01 july at airports as in the usa and the radiation dangers the present
        or
        how the federal reserve (usa) and royal bank of canada (both privately owned and run) are swindling the people of these 2 countries and creating massive debt that will eventually implode them
        as interesting/important.

In any event as i suggested at the start of "brian's corner" you could rename it 'scratch-pad' or whatever where people can extend their off-topic discussions/arguments and not pollute threads.
        that's a bit bloody rich, considering you have managed to pollute just about every thread on the entire forum!
        if the topics are not of interest to people (weird, high reads but no takers to discuss) then it's probably not worth wasting space on such topics - that's ok - but i do think you need an 'off-topic place'. Maybe that's what you can call the thread, "off-topic".or we could just leave it as brians corner...just a suggestion!
        just a suggestion.
        interesting suggestion, i suppose that's your opinion......oohh that's right, just like arseholes!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Toby is taking a weeks holiday. Makedonche is a respected activist from way back and we will not tolerate illiterate, incoherent and irrelevant snots like Toby treating Makedonche they way he did.

Toby will be watched very closely from now on.
          Well done

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Well done
            I'm sure Brian won't be phased by the ban. Chances are he is looking into some sort of conspiracy theory in the new Men in Black film.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              Regardless of how cheap or efficient it may be, I'm still against the use of nuclear energy. No matter how 'safe' they say it is, there is always the slight possibility that a particular event will lead to a complete disaster. The irreparable damage that may eventuate is beyond a price tag. You can't put a monetary value on someone's life (although you can for services lol), therefore it seems like a great risk in order to save money.
              I recall Dr Karl Kruszelnicki on Triple J's, Science Talkback show talking about nuclear safety. He argued that the latest generation of nuclear reactors were extremely safe but are generally unpopular because of issues like nuclear non-proliferation treaties, rather than any concerns about 'safety'...

Kruszelnicki made the point that many world leaders see nuclear power as a status symbol and if you have a nuclear power station you should also have a nuclear arsenal but because most nations are restricted from developing nuclear weapons, their leaders can't be 'bothered' with the nuclear power option.

Nuclear experts claim that the latest reactor designs would have survived, even the full natural onslaught of the recent Japanese disaster.

The first reactor at Fukushima began construction in 1967, that could put the design of the reactor being late 1950's or early 1960's technology.

The plant operator TEPCO has been involved in the falsification of safety records and maintenance procedures and in 2008, the IAEA warned Japan that the Fukushima plant was built using outdated safety guidelines, and could be a "serious problem" during a large earthquake.

It's easy to portray nuclear power as a dangerous force and the green movement has pushed their agenda in this matter with many doomsday scenarios.

Technology has overcome many of the safety challenges, if properly applied.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

Major natural disasters are common occurrence throughout history.

The world is experiencing escalated seismic activity right now.

Plating nuclear power station all over the world is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Short sightedness is the issue, what happens when a country is in chaos and cannot look after its nuclear plants like it should?

There are countless doomsday scenarios with nuclear power.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Brian,he'll probably come back as someone else & try & bs his way back.I totally agree with Makedonche.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Brian Post609
                    @Mods
                    I was even trying to get your attention by addressing it to "@Mods" LOL.

I really don't care if you close "Brian's Corner".

...In any event as I suggested at the start of "Brian's Corner"
                    Wow it's what I been saying from the very start of the thread

you could rename it 'scratch-pad' or whatever where people can extend their off-topic discussions/arguments and not pollute threads.

...but I do think you need an 'off-topic place'.
                    Maybe that's what you can call the thread, "Off-Topic".
                    Just a suggestion.
                    And JUST the next post down

United MKD Post610
                    I think an off-topic thread is a good idea.
                    Instead of starting new threads about random stuff that has nothing to do with Macedonia it can be posted in the off-topic section.
                    Nothing against you United MKD.
                    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Good idea UMKD.
                    Sometimes forums call it a "lounge" or something.
                    Wow! there were rumours but up until now I had no idea how much ignored my posts were.LOL.

Anyway, have the Mods completed their review?
                    Have they decided to
                    a. Delete the thread
                    b. Keep as is ie with a conspiracy bent ie start a new 'lounge'
                    c. Rename it as a 'lounge'

Maybe we can take a poll.LOL.

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Brian,he'll probably come back as someone else & try & bs his way back.
                      Guess what George S., 'weee'rre baaaack' and not as someone else trying to BS our way back in. In fact the following posts are BS exposers.

I totally agree with Makedonche.
                      I bet you do George S., you've consistently shown how much a higher value you place on loyalty over consideration and logic.
                      Last edited by Brian; 06-01-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

It's laughable the way some people argue to a predictable formula - like painting by numbers - when someone catches you out and nails the point just say they don't make any sense/they're insane/nobody can understand them.

Case in point - in the "Albanisation" thread Tomche Makedonche likes to insult and out of his delusional sense of self-importance expects the insulted to just cop-it quietly. But if those insults are challenged then he likes to create a "count" of the number of times he "made you" respond to his insults as if he now is 'playing you' or something.

In other words let the insult stand and don't respond (ie cop-it) or you are somehow being played and hence an inferior moron for allowing yourself to be played.

Does this sound as logical as 'let's play heads I win, tails you loose'???

Bear the above in mind and consider the following.

Makedonche also likes to insult but if his insults are challenged he prefers to say he was "baiting you" and you are a fool for letting yourself be baited and played.

In other words let the insult stand and don't respond (ie cop-it) or you're being baited and played and hence an inferior moron for allowing yourself to be played.

Does this also sound like 'let's play heads I win, tails you loose'???

Either you are right and the person is a moron for accepting such a game or the REAL REASON they are responding is they just don't accept you BS 'rules of the game' and dismiss it altogether and wont quietly tolerate your BS insults either.

Because you two have almost the same BS method of arguing and logic can I ask if you went to the same BS school of "Idiocracy"???
                        ( "Idiocracy"

It's a funny movie. I'd recommend it to anyone.)

Now getting back to children's painting by numbers - err, I mean arguing to a predictable formula.

When you don't like what someone has said don't defend your point on the merit of the logic of your point (ie stick to talking about the facts of your point) just accuse the other person of having "comprehension" problems and throw out more insults to suit this line - "pea-brain", "empty -head", ect. and somehow that makes your original point absolutely right.

Makedonche Post617
                        there is no other way/alternate solution (re 'makedonche's law' as above) greece can do on her own so cutting off access to people trying to get in is the only solution.
                        seriously mistaken here...this presumes you have already considered all other options and found them to be useless,
                        I even counted out all the options and stated what's wrong with them and why

you are wrong and you are therefore useless
                        Really? It's easy to spout-out hippie trendy slogans but when it comes to the details of HOW is this 'alternate/friendly/trendy' plan of "makedonche's law" supposed to EXACTLY work there's NO details at all.

people will climb walls and fences or cut through them to get in but in this "makedonce's law" world of the absence of border guards shooting at people
                        [QUOTE]please explain to me where makedonche's law says no border guards, advocates shooting at people[/QUOTE]

LOL.LOL.LOL.
                        Look whose got comprehension problems!!!LOL.
                        I said because of the liberal/hippie/trendy laws that now DO EXIST in the world today in the same vein as the liberal/hippie/trendy limp-wristed dribble in your "makedonche's law" it is NOT possible to just shoot people crossing into your country - imagine the outcry from limp-Dks like you - and I am NOT saying "makedonche's law" "advocates shooting at people" as YOU seem to think.

Get a hair-cut hippie, and while you're at it trim your nose hairs, they're growing back into your head giving you "comprehension problems".

the only choice is to make a different 'wall' with a greater deterrent like minefields.
                        that is not the only choice...that is the only choice your little pea brain can come up with and agree with voltron in the process...
                        I listed the option and what's wrong with each of them in a previous post AND ALSO said the ONLY other solution would be to help make their countries better so people wont want to come to yours.

btw since when do you give a shit about the greeks anyway? - forgot to answer that one!
                        You deserve the barrage you got for making Macos look bad with your idiot whimpy "makedonche's law" and for making me take sides with Greeks.

What's happening with Greece will also happen with RoM if she gets in the EU and when/if that happens you'll be posting against the "we want EQUAL rights" of the Pakies/Afgans/Iraqies ect. trying to take your precious RoM from being a place for Macedonians ie the reason I mentioned the problems with the Albanian in RoM.

Do you naively believe the reffoes will accept any 'scraps' RoM decides to give them or will they kick up a fuss and DEMAND their EQUAL 'RIGHTFUL' share?

Na Re!
                        (I think that's how it's spelt, no idea really).
                        Last edited by Brian; 06-01-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

*Rolls out the red carpet*...they say a dog always returns to his owners. Did you bring a bone with you this time Brian...or the usual 'red pills'?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Lol @ your last few posts Brian. Something tells me you wrote these on your week off and you're now frantically hitting the ctrl+v buttons to get your arguments in.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Toby, now that you're back, I suggest you consider your attitude towards the well respected activists on this forum. You may even want to think about apologising to Makedonche.

I have a feeling though that you will be going on a permanent holiday eventually.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                                *Rolls out the red carpet*...they say a dog always returns to his owners. Did you bring a bone with you this time Brian...or the usual 'red pills'?
                                Yeah I brought a 'bone-to-pick' and stated it clearly above.

EVERYTHING I have posted from the very start is NOT only ABSOLUTELY factual but ALSO TOTALLY verifiable with links to major mainstream newspapers/websites and yet I am treated like some drugged-out hippie who keeps only mumbling, "I don't know the question, but the answer is aliens".
                                (it's a great quote by the way.)

Also I am in TOTAL disbelief in the basically 2 groups at the MTO -

1. Don't know and don't wan't to know.
                                I'm only guessing this is the case because absolutely noone has engaged in the topics I've raised in "Brian's Corner" leading to the Mods questioning/reviewing if the thread should exist given the lack of interest, and the worst part is I'm inclined to agree with them - you may/may not have noticed I tapered off in the last couple of months with the intent of stopping altogether so as not to bore people, yet the read count is pushing 18000 since only November of last year. I really don't know what to do ie stop or not?

eg the Federal Reserve and Royal Bank are screwing the USA and Canada population into poverty and debt servitude JUST because of a law passed allowing them to do so which can be repealed at ANY time so why have USA and Canadian citizens not demanded this law be repealed - do the like being F'ed?

There are many Macedonians living in those two countries and I know some MTO members are from there so why the lack of interest in the topics here - the "don't know, don't wan't to know" or "I'm too pathetically weak to get motivated to protest/write letters to congress/become an activist just like the Macos in RoM whom I love to bash for the same reasons from the safety of my own home and computer"?

2. The active don't tell us, Shoosh!, you're kooky crowd
                                No matter what proof you bring they actively want to shoot everything you say down with kooky/lay of the drugs/are aliens making you say it? lines. Why are they actively trying to stifle information relevant to all Macedonians?

eg the 'body scanner' machines at USA airports are coming to Australia and other places around the world. The experiences and radiation concerns they have had are alarming and have reduced tourism to the USA substantially. Do you think this will not happen to Australian jobs/businesses, and if you work in the hospitality/restaurant/tourism industry your job/business wont be affected even if you don't believe the health risks to you and your family which on their own should provoke you to get interested.

or

eg the chem-trails and pesticides/GM crops shown to be killing bees (yeah, those posts got a good laugh) - no bees = no pollination = low food = you pay through the nose for basic food = you then starve if it gets bad enough. No let's not be interested in bees, it's kooky/aliens even though Man cannot survive without them.

I really don't get it but then I remind myself it's not my playground so if noone wants to know, Ok, let's shut it down and change and keep bitching about RoM and how pathetic they are - no problem, just say we don't want to know, there's no reason to call me kooky.
                                The aliens dictated this post.LOL.
                                Last edited by Brian; 06-01-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X