• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
    So how can we do this?
    1. End all negotiations of our identity, and by all means encourage our historians to discuss the issues with Greek historians where this kind of thing belongs. Take it out of the hands of the politicians in other words.
    2. Convince Macedonian politicians to invest in nation building projects, and I don't mean 'roads' and 'airports'. I mean projects that give people a basic standard of life, starting with homes that have clean water and power.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Just look at the euphoria in the middle of Skopje a week ago.
      Some estimate it to be 150,000 -200,000 people there.
      This is the biggest lost opportunity of them all. How?

-What you need is a large audience
      -People with fire in their belly (in a state of euphoria)
      -A stage
      -A microphone/Pa system
      -A cause
      Every thing was set up and ready to go.

What happens then, all it would take is a hand full of Men and women, to hijack the event only for a minute. By taking over the PA system, get on stage with a fist in the air, instruct the crowd to march over to the parliament building which would be only a few hundred meters away, singing the song that has became an anthem like during the basketball event "Edno ime imame".

People are like sheep, they will follow. Many will not know why they are doing it but do it anyway because others are doing it and you just go with the flow. You have a van with a PA system waiting in front of Parliament. Behind that mic, you have someone with strong ideology but one that knows how to feed this ideology to the mass from the palm of his hand. Change the songs a bit such as "edno ime imame" to "edno zname imame" etc. Many here don't put much importance into chants and singing.

I will say again, nothing gets to people emotions almost to a state of hypnosis more than Chants and songs. Ask the Buddha's about there chant and what it does to their minds before they go into meditation. We've all heard about the rebel yell, the marching soldiers singing when going into battle, the fear during ww2 of the almost hypnotizing sound of the marching footsteps by the Nazis going through the streets of Europe. etc.

Now all of a sudden you have this euphoric, almost hynotised mass under your control, (i'm begining to sound like Adolf lol) but seriously, the lime light has now turned from Basketball to Government and our displeasure. People all of a sudden become aware, it would become fashionable to be anti Government and so would activism.

This is just another spark from the Basketball spark, now all of a sudden, the chance of a bush fire intense's. After this, you keep on adding sparks till it gets to a stage you get fire.

makedonija slavi !!! bravo za kosarkarite !!! da zivee makedonija !!! - YouTube
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Agreed.
        Unfortunately they were standing next to Voldemort (he who cannot be named) and his evil magic stopped the crowd from being aware of their fundamental and natural rights.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          People are like sheep, they will follow. Many will not know why they are doing it but do it anyway because others are doing it and you just go with the flow.
          I hope you can at least see the irony in your comments
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

I have an idea will post later this evening not at home can't via mobile . The basketball was indeed a lost opportunity though . Yes it is ironic but the sheep mentality can be used to further our cause and promote some activism as bill suggests
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
              I have an idea will post later this evening not at home can't via mobile . The basketball was indeed a lost opportunity though . Yes it is ironic but the sheep mentality can be used to further our cause and promote some activism as bill suggests
              I was referring to Bill getting upset over something he himself is guilty of.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• blackcactus
                • Sep 2008

Just look at the euphoria in the middle of Skopje a week ago.
                Some estimate it to be 150,000 -200,000 people there.
                This is the biggest lost opportunity of them all. How?

-What you need is a large audience
                -People with fire in their belly (in a state of euphoria)
                -A stage
                -A microphone/Pa system
                -A cause
                Every thing was set up and ready to go.

makedonija slavi !!! bravo za kosarkarite !!! da zivee makedonija !!! - YouTube
                My two cents

The easiest thing that could have been done with huge impact would have been to supply the crowd with a giant Macedonian sun flag that could have floated around Alexander all night, nothing could miss it, the crowd would have loved it, and the positive feeling could continue unchecked

With respect, rousing the crown to an aggressive political march at a sporting celebration that was obviously a joyous one and long waited for, would in my opinion have been seen as over top and in bad taste

In future we could supply a huge Macedonian Sun flag with many smaller flags to all major events as a way to market our old flag, even put the flag in the hands of athletes and other celebrities themselves, preferably with their permission and understanding if possible

In fact getting started on a behind the scenes promotion of the Sun flag to celebrities and athletes so when they go in public they show the flag at some level, even if it's just simply wrapping up in the Sun flag at events or wearing a badge

It will get into people subconsciousness, many will hopefully ask the athletes about this obvious display, and others will just research on their own about the truth, slowly the tide could turn

There are many other creative ways this could be done as well

Promote the Flag Day!
                The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Awesome bc ! Flag day sounds good too
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

BC, i was dreaming a bit.....ok alot. Yes it was a gathering for a sporting event and probably should be left that way, but would be tempting for anyone that is opertunistic. Regarding the giant kutlesh flag, there was one during the independence celebrations. The flag was a map of united Macedonia with the kutlesh in the middle. It would have been around 50m x 30m it was huge. I will see if its on Utube somewhere.

Promote a flag day is a great idea for our cause.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    I hope you can at least see the irony in your comments
                    No i can't, No offence will be taken if you explain it. If its calling them sheep and you think that is some personal attack/insult, on the citizens, (which iv'e been against ) then no they would not take it that way unless it gets twisted. I did not mean it that way. Its a term used for "Followers" just like its used for Christians. Its not meant to be an insult. Its just how many us humans are, its in our nature to take the easier path. The problem is there are not many Good Sheppards in times like this.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 09-22-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      Awesome bc ! Flag day sounds good too
                      A 'flag day' for the original flag chosen freely by the Macedonian people. Might raise some awareness of our rights.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

BC, i was dreaming a bit.....ok alot. Yes it was a gathering for a sporting event and probably should be left that way, but would be tempting for anyone that is opertunistic. Regarding the giant kutlesh flag, there was one during the independence celebrations. The flag was a map of united Macedonia with the kutlesh in the middle. It would have been around 50m x 30m it was huge. I will see if its on Utube somewhere.

Promote a flag day is a great idea for our cause.

No i can't, No offence will be taken if you explain it. If its calling them sheep and you think that is some personal attack/insult, on the citizens, (which iv'e been against ) then no they would not take it that way unless it gets twisted. I did not mean it that way. Its a term used for "Followers" just like its used for Christians. Its not meant to be an insult. Its just how many us humans are, its in our nature to take the easier path. The problem is there are not many Good Sheppards in times like this.
                        That has never been used in a positive sense outside of the Bible (which has a completely different meaning). It implies they are stupid and will do whatever you tell them. And that is exactly what you implied when you said they won't know why they are doing it. Come on Bill, others may not be able to see through your BS because they place friendship above their political views, but don't insult my intelligence.

This whole thing started because you began apologising for the ideological flaws of those ventilator wavers. In order to cover your tracks, you claimed you were being insulted, called names (which you are still unable to demonstrate). You've fliped floped in the past and I can with certainty bet that in a few months time to a year, you'll be at it again.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Bc has Identified some shepherds in sports and the entertainment industry . That is a good target group and some individuals too which will go into detail a little later

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

I would like to keep this thread positive please it's a constructive input on empowerment of Macedonians in Macedonia and looking for some ideas no matter how far fetched they may seem thanks

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

That has never been used in a positive sense outside of the Bible (which has a completely different meaning). It implies they are stupid
                              The only one stupid here would be you i think.

but don't insult my intelligence.
                              Not much there by the sounds of things.

This whole thing started because you began apologising for the ideological flaws of those ventilator wavers
                              Where did i apologise for ventilator wavers? I gave reasons why they might do it, but certainly i am not apologising.

In order to cover your tracks, you claimed you were being insulted, called names (which you are still unable to demonstrate).
                              These names i was called was deleted by you Mr Administrator. The other Admins can vouch for that. So who is covering their tracks? Abusing your privlages i see.

Dear MTO Members,

I would like to apologise to Bill77 for calling him a number of names in a post that I have now withdrawn. Bill77 did not deserve those terms used against him.
                              You are a nut case, a lier and a anti Macedonian . Keep beating your chest sunshine.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Bill, I deleted one post where I used the F word. I posted that days AFTER you had your hissy fit. And I made a public apology. But show me where I called you all those names that LED to your hissy fit????

And yes, the Administrators can confirm everything I've said.

Making excuses for why people may be using the ventilator IS apologising for people waving the ventilator. By your own admission you were doing it!

By the way, for someone who does not apologise for the ventilator, you seem to think its ok to use a profile picture that's drapped in ventilatori

Comment

Working...
                                X