Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Bill, unfortunately the Macedonian people DID let it happen.
    It hurts to admit this.
    But they let it happen by voting for the Governments that allowed these compromises or by not voting at all. Their message to their government was one of acceptance. This is nothing to be proud of and there is no way to say this nicely.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Bill, didn't your parents teach you personal responsibility? What's with the moddly coddling? Of course they let it happen. They need to own up to it and do something about it.
      You and i know that, but you go and tell them, and see what reaction you get.

So what is the motive for sending that message to them?
      Feel proud by telling them you are right? or is it more important for them to get something done for the sake of Macedonia?

I still think you should press the right buttons.
      Last edited by Bill77; 09-21-2011, 09:25 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Bill, unfortunately the Macedonian people DID let it happen.
        It hurts to admit this.
        But they let it happen by voting for the Governments that allowed these compromises or by not voting at all. Their message to their government was one of acceptance. This is nothing to be proud of and there is no way to say this nicely.
        Yes they did let it happen. And I have had someone mention something to me about those elections being rigged. i believe that because the diaspora vote was a balls up compliments from Macedonia government.

I agree, there is no way of saying it nicely, I like the way you have said it in a confrontational, factual way.

Your successive governments sold you out by changing your name, flag and constitution. You are second class citizens in your own country. You let it happen. You can fix it but it will require sacrifices that will need to surpass the fighting spirit of our Macedonian ancestors.

The you let it happen I would not keep in that message. They know they did, and agree with Bill on that issue of guilt, and Vangelovski, something you mentioned to Bill about taking ownership of the problem and taking responsibility is correct (molly coddling is a term I would not use. Of course our parents did that with us, and am sure was same for you from your parents as a small child, and the way you are with yours.)

This statemtent from RTG I like, something that can be used
        [/COLOR]
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

The "you let it happen" is the trigger for them to take ownership of their problem. Something they have avoided for 20 years. Apathy has got Macedonia where it is today.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            You and i know that, but you go and tell them, and see what reaction you get.

So what is the motive for sending that message to them?
            Tell them you are right? or get something done for the sake of Macedonia?

I still think you should press the right buttons.
            I've spent a lot of time in Macedonia and have had many conversations with the intellectually enslaved. I find that until I upset them and provoke them to think, none have come to the realisation of what's going on. It brings results (most of the time) and its best used with those that have perseverance, endurance and nice thick skin, which is what the cause needs.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I've spent a lot of time in Macedonia and have had many conversations with the intellectually enslaved. I find that until I upset them and provoke them to think, none have come to the realisation of what's going on. It brings results (most of the time) and its best used with those that have perseverance, endurance and nice thick skin, which is what the cause needs.
              I like that - we need perseverance, endurance and thick skin

Vangelovski, we need to target all Macedonians, and knowing many as well, we need to EMPOWER them, and upsetting and provoking them will not get the outcome we need to achieve, because it has not worked until now, we need to change our approach

To get action, for people to start protesting, this is what we must have happen, sooner rather than later
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

our successive governments sold you out by changing your name, flag and constitution. Macedonians, you are second class citizens in your own country. . You can fix it but it will require sacrifices that will need to surpass the fighting spirit of our Macedonian ancestors,we need perseverance, endurance and thick skin

There is the start of the message, using RTG and Vangelovski words.
                EMPOWERMENT
                so we need a process, how to get like minded individuals in Macedonia to get that message across, we need that revolution NOW.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

If true, i can't argue with that. If that works and its the best form of attack, then do it.

I must be the unlucky one that gets the thin skinned ones on FB or where ever i meet them in person. Then its me the one who should be careful which buttons to push. As long as we achieve the same outcome, then its all good.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                    I like that - we need perseverance, endurance and thick skin

Vangelovski, we need to target all Macedonians, and knowing many as well, we need to EMPOWER them, and upsetting and provoking them will not get the outcome we need to achieve, because it has not worked until now, we need to change our approach
                    It makes things harder (picking and choosing the thick or thin skinned) but it must be done. We do have both types, and must know how to adjust our approach.

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      our successive governments sold you out by changing your name, flag and constitution. Macedonians, you are second class citizens in your own country. . You can fix it but it will require sacrifices that will need to surpass the fighting spirit of our Macedonian ancestors,we need perseverance, endurance and thick skin

There is the start of the message, using RTG and Vangelovski words.
                      EMPOWERMENT
                      so we need a process, how to get like minded individuals in Macedonia to get that message across, we need that revolution NOW.
                      Very good
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

It makes things harder (picking and choosing the thick or thin skinned) but it must be done. We do have both types, and must know how to adjust our approach.
                        Its about all Macedonians developing thick skin bro to fight for the cause

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Julie,

Good topic! I'm of the view (though I could be wrong) that empowerment (and in this context I'm referring to political empowerment) is something that only individuals can do for themselves. A realisation leading to a changed mindset and a determination, commitment to do things differently. But before individuals do this I think they need to want to do it. I think they need to realise that it is a better option than what they currently have - political disenfranchisement and passive acceptance of oppression. I think the best way to help individuals come to a realisation and a changed mindset is to show them clearly what is wrong with how they do things now and how it can be done better.
                          I am in total agreeance with what I have bolded here from Vangelovski which is something that we have done well here already, showing people what is wrong with things, and HOW IT CAN BE DONE is what am striving for , to work out a strategy, plan, solution to effect change through basically, civil disobedience

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

So how can we do this?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Julie,

All this nonsense you hear from Macedonians that its not their fault, that there's nothing they can do is part of the problem. Its part of the slave mentality. It is their fault and they are the ONLY ones that can do something about it. Accepting responsibility is part of the message, a key step to the moral revolution. There cannot be one without acceptance of PERSONAL INDIVIDUAL responsibility because the moral revolution is a PERSONAL INIDIVDUAL one.

By not getting them to accept personal individual responsibility, they will never really experience a changed mindset. This moddly coddling is a watering down of the message, and unacceptable.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

If true, i can't argue with that. If that works and its the best form of attack, then do it.

I must be the unlucky one that gets the thin skinned ones on FB or where ever i meet them in person. Then its me the one who should be careful which buttons to push. As long as we achieve the same outcome, then its all good.
                                You do need to tailor your approach, and its almost impossible to do over the net, but in person its certainly much easier. But you cannot dilute the message - personal responsibility for a personal moral revolution. One person at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X