X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    I skimmed it. It's not very evocative but OK you're trying.
    That's nice coming from a flip flop. What about that article. Are you trying to make a fool of yourself now? Its amazing how some of you keep following each other off the cliff. How many times does one have to explain that Edenden has posted the ventilator on this own personal blog. How many times does one have to explain that that my article was copied from Maknews. Edenden posted it up himself on his own personal blog next to his ventilator. I have no control over what he posts on his own personal blog. Its a personal blog. Do you know what a personal blog is?

The only twat here is you. And you're very quickly becoming a dumb one at that.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
      Twat that really hurt I'm leaving this forum and will never return!!! So unfair what did I do to ever deserve this BOO WOO!!! Such an unfriendly environment. I tried to be nice...
      awwww. don't go, i'd bake you some cookies but that would be unpatriotic of me as they're american and americans are the enemies. I will have to go research some authentic macedonian dessert recipes that haven't been borrowed from another culture and will get back to you for delivery.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
        Sorry Phoenix didn't mean to be so mean hehe, coffee sometime? We can invite the Greek Prime minister and President maybe shout them a Souvlaki? They'll give us back Greek occupied Macedonia and recognise us. Or should we just negotiate with them like the current government of Macedonia is? Or maybe we should do as Gruevski said in his most recent speech and be real nice and bend over so we don't offend anybody
        You're a fool.

The best message can be lost in the delivery...I guess you're unfamiliar with 'Chinese Whispers'...or why diplomacy is a highly skilled art.

By the way, what is it that has kept you so busy at University...perhaps the toilets were too backed up...?

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          That's nice coming from a flip flop.
          a flip flop? what is this supposed to imply anyway?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

a flip flop? what is this supposed to imply anyway?
            Someone who changes their mind depending on which way the wind blows...shall I quote your own words?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

That's nice coming from a flip flop. What about that article. Are you trying to make a fool of yourself now? Its amazing how some of you keep following each other off the cliff. How many times does one have to explain that Edenden has posted the ventilator on this own personal blog. How many times does one have to explain that that my article was copied from Maknews. Edenden posted it up himself on his own personal blog next to his ventilator. I have no control over what he posts on his own personal blog. Its a personal blog. Do you know what a personal blog is?

The only twat here is you. And you're very quickly becoming a dumb one at that.
              Mate you asked what article, I posted it as the only published work of yours I've seen. I wasn't using it as a vendetta item, just explaining what I was talking about.

Yes, OK I'm "becoming" dumb. I guess by continuing to interact with my "dumb" ass, you're stooping down to my level and becoming "dumber" yourself? well done!

Come on, don't kid yourself. This is just some healthy discussion where we violently threaten one another and then pat each other on the back and say GOOD ARGUMENT MATE.

I don't even know what we're posting about anymore, because we've covered so many topics and keep going around in circles yet fundamentally we're agreeing about the topic on hand??????

So I guess we agree to disagree. You can continue to slam your vision down peoples throats, and I will continue to not understand why the message can't be relayed in a more educational and peaceful manner.

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Someone who changes their mind depending on which way the wind blows...shall I quote your own words?
                I thought you were talking about vlechki!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just say I was EBI VETAR. It would be the Macedonian way

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

I thought you were talking about vlechki!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just say I was EBI VETAR. It would be the Macedonian way
                  Because then I would be accused of being impolite. I thought we were discussing the ventilator and your thin skin.

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

what did you say about skin?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

what did you say about skin?

You see - that is flip-flopping.

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

You see - that is flip-flopping.
                        Nah I just wanted to give you a bit of a hard time.

Here's a conundrum.

We have a great Macedonian woman achieving brilliant things - Ilina Arsova is a mountain climber who displays the ventilator when she reaches summits.

Should Vangelovski contact her abusing her for displaying the ventilator or should Vangelovski drop her a friendly email about how great her achievements are but how much better they'd be with the real macedonian flag?

What would be more effective?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Nah I just wanted to give you a bit of a hard time.

Here's a conundrum.

We have a great Macedonian woman achieving brilliant things - Ilina Arsova is a mountain climber who displays the ventilator when she reaches summits.

Should Vangelovski contact her abusing her for displaying the ventilator or should Vangelovski drop her a friendly email about how great her achievements are but how much better they'd be with the real macedonian flag?

What would be more effective?
                          Bij, show me anywhere that I have taken an 'aggressive' approach to someone who is new and genuine? This is the basis of your whinge - that I immediately come out with all guns blazing to all newcomers who are genuinely looking to participate. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE! All you need is ONE example.

Or is this just you jumping onto the uninformed, make up rumours bandwagon...again?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Here's a conundrum.
                            No conundrum, in fact it is a good example. But you're question is opposite to how it should be. You need to first ask this:
                            .......should Vangelovski drop her a friendly email about how great her achievements are but how much better they'd be with the real macedonian flag?
                            Good idea. Have you taken a few minutes to do this yourself? If not, are you waiting for someone else to do it? If you have, and her answer remains indifferent or worse still, indoctrinated, what are you going to do, continue sending her 'friendly' emails? Or will you become less concerned about being 'friendly' and more aware of the damage her deliberate or deliberately passive stance is doing to the Macedonian Cause?
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

yeah they be better with the real flag.She is probably not aware like a lot of people that she is doing anything wrong but when they learn about the TRUTH then i;m sure the truth will set them free.
                              To all those who prefer the ventilator or are apolegetic about it that;s what's really wrong with macedonia.People have accepted their fate of constant compromise & capitulation.In other words they have backed down to the bullying & accepted their fate,THe slave mentality again rears it's ugly head.
                              Last edited by George S.; 09-30-2011, 03:55 AM. Reason: edit.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

I'm almost embarrassed to read this thread anymore. Instead of uniting on one common belief, here we are blasting insults at each other, and for what purpose?
                                The negativity has extended beyond measure, and despite the current situation in Macedonia being quite depressing, only an optimistic approach will bring about the appropriate changes. Boxing and the blame game seem to have become the most popular sports on these forums as of recently. Our adversaries are probably laying back in their arm-chairs, laughing at the fact that they no longer have to destroy our will...we are destroying ourselves.

I'm going to be completely honest here. There IS a reason why so many MACEDONIAN MTO members have left of late or minimised their input on the forum. As to the core source of the heightened tension, I am not sure. But there is a problem, and ignoring it will only make the matter worse. It's time that everyone took some responsibility and truly realised that this ongoing display of negativity and attacks will be detrimental to our common sentiment, that of the Macedonian cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X