X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    sputnik we are waiting for your comments i hope they are respectfull of our identity.Also if you are good we don't want you to burn up we want you to stay.But if you are going to be like the greek malakas echoing greek propaganda forget it.Thats nothing new its just boring we heard it all be4.
    I give him 22 days before we lose contact with his beeping...

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Sputnik,

This thread is about the ventilator, so make your point and make it quickly. Otherwise open a new one and continue your solo tango there.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
        • Oct 2011

Ok, I just looked for 20 minutes and I can't find the original 'ventilator' topic, so I will post here. Please move the post if it belongs elsewhere.

I haven't been here long, but I trust that most of you already know that I am not a ventilator supporter, so I am just posting this article because there was much debate as to whether an 8-rayed sun has been used in the distant past. This article I just accidentally found contains info about some stone or something found in Kratovo. I haven't even read the whole article because I don't have time right now, but I thought it might interest some of you.

www.everythingmacedonia.com
        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

ProMKD, I have transferred your post, read the thread, you will see that the so-called 'stone' has nothing to do with the creation of the ventilator. Aleksandrov summed it up pretty well:
          Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
          Whether you want to call it a ventilator or an 8-ray sun, raising Gligorov's flag has essentially the same symbolism as raising a white flag or your oppressor's flag. Feel-good revisionism cannot change the fact that it was adopted by people who illegally usurped the Macedonian legislature in the service of foreign puppet-masters, in order to appease Greek chauvinists seeking to suppress the existence of an indigenous Macedonian identity and the free will of the Macedonian people.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

Thanks SoM, and thanks to aleksandrov for the nice summary! That should be kept somewhere eternally, like the quotes of Goce Delcev. If aleksandrov has no problem, I think I will add it to my signature

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I have installed louvred windows in my new beach-house and the ventilation is excellent.
              Let it be said I am not against ventilation or indeed ventilators.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

LOL Risto, that one made me laugh!
                EDIT: PS you guys like my signature?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

ProMKD, excellent signature. Spread that message to those that have accepted the status quo regarding the ventilator.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

OH MY GOD

Macedonia Stars Pod ova zname (Official Video) - YouTube

Now lets sing a song about fyrom......ajde makedonski zvezdi......

mrnati lujge bre.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 02-23-2012, 08:29 AM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Shocking to say the least. The song was crap. most of the singers were and are crap. And finally, that flag is CRAP.

This video clip is icing on the cake of capitulation. These absolute idiots in the video clip are actually smiling, dancing and rejoicing over a flag that has no meaning what so ever, they are showing pride in a flag that was forced on them like as if they were slaves. The terrible thing is that young children will be watching this thinking that is the flag that represents them as Macedonians. This video clip is no doubt supported by the Macedonian Government which certainly has the goal to completely wipe out the original Macedonian flag from the minds of the Macedonians in the Republic. And i guess they are succeeding in their evil plot.

Makedonci, nikogas ne da ja zaboravite naseto prekrasno sonce.
                      Last edited by Daniel the Great; 02-23-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

Зашто сите во спотов изгледаат како огромни серковци? Зашто и такви се! Idiots!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I don't know what to say.
                          The video had it all. Passion, excitement, singing children, a flag and breasts.
                          I still don't know what to say.

Here is what I said on Youtube:

Greeks should love this Macedonian song dedicated to celebrating the Greek imposed flag of post Gligorovian Macedonia.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                            • Oct 2011

All of us need to post a similar comment on this video, and remember to click the "thumbs down" and "dislike" this video!!

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

I just wanted to say that when looking back at 1991, even though the Republic of Macedonia adopted the sun symbol as its national flag, I think it did a really poor job implementing it and spreading it as a national symbol of Macedonia. Greece on the other hand did a better job, it put the symbol not only on the flag of its northern province but also it put it on its currency (drahma coins), its passports, on all police badges, and on logos of state controlled companies, etc.

Comment

• ProMKD
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                                I just wanted to say that when looking back at 1991, even though the Republic of Macedonia adopted the sun symbol as its national flag, I think it did a really poor job implementing it and spreading it as a national symbol of Macedonia. Greece on the other hand did a better job, it put the symbol not only on the flag of its northern province but also it put it on its currency (drahma coins), its passports, on all police badges, and on logos of state controlled companies, etc.
                                The back of every city bus in Solun used to have our sun on them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X