X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    You are drawing irrelevant parallels. Gruevski is elected to make the 'right' decision, he should be taking full responsibility for Macedonians. Macedonia's values should not have to go to a referendum, for if they truly represent the people, they would not have to ask them of their identity and name.
    We agree on this matter.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Nope, but I learnt that B is after A.
      And what have you learn't in addition to that? What have you put into practice? What did you learn from experience? It seems that you are still an immature kid.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Who said I was doing that in this case? I'm acting on my own accord, not seeking to 'win' the argument for my personal ego.
        So your interpretation of me forcing you into something means that you won't dig your heels in to spite me. You won't disagree with me just because my manner could be deemed offensive.

What is the downside other than forcing you to critically think through your thought processes?

I call it a win win situation.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Yet, the banter persists, showing that you are trying to force people. It doesn't necessary mean they will give in, however the 'forceful' approach does not change due to differing outcomes.
          I understand Goce Delcev went around calling Macedonians "sheep" once upon a time. He would try to voice his opinion as much as possible and did not suffer fools. A remarkable person who would be in my "Plan A" any day of the week (any century).

Why has the slave mentality of Macedonians taught us that we should be nice to our oppressors (even if they are ethnic Macedonians)? Why should that breed of Macedonian be in any position of influence?
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Sputnik
            • Oct 2011

Surely you are not comparing yourself to Delcev in anyway are you?

I gather you are from Aegean Macedonia, is this correct? Tell me something, do you still have relatives living in that part of Macedonia.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post

I gather you are from Aegean Macedonia, is this correct? Tell me something, do you still have relatives living in that part of Macedonia.
              Just because someone mentions Delcev or any other influential person, it does not mean they are drawing a comparison with themselves. It does mean they are making a point. One which you have missed.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Sputnik
                • Oct 2011

GEORGE; Do people realise that cultea has been under a number of fake names like thessaloniki
                etc amongst others,.We have been putting up with shit like that for weeks if not moths.
                JULIE; Seeing cultea aka thessa aka10 other alias banned each time and each time
                for countless times one of which he called me a downright liar for what my family suffered
                at the hands of the Greeks under which name can't remember , I shall leave the forum in the
                capable hands of the admin and the Greek who liberated the Macedonians in the Aegean
                Is this so?
                i would question how capable these so called admins really are, who ban imaginary names,
                rather than the real person behind it. Has anyone heard of the term "ebi veter"?

VANGELOVSKI; Just because someone mentions Delcev or any other influential person,
                it does not mean they are drawing a comparison with themselves. It does mean they are making
                a point. One which you have missed.
                I think on this occasion he was justifying his own ways, by comparing his own style "plan A" (whatever that may be),
                to Delcev's style and how Delcev would voice his opinion as much as possible, a memarkable person who would fit in Risto's "plan A".

Even if Risto thinks he shares a same style,
                I wouldn't boast Delcev (this remarkable person) would fit in his "plan A". Rather Risto would fit in Delcevs style. Can you see a difference?
                Who is really the master and who is the apprentice.

By the way, i asked Risto a question, i am sure he is old enough to answer my post himself and you don't need to hold his hand. .
                I noticed you guys seem to like tag teaming and attacking individuals like wolves. It shows weakness in you admins, it really does.

Now Risto, I gather you are from Aegean Macedonia, is this correct? Tell me something, do you still have relatives living in that part of Macedonia?

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Sputnik you should see how these morons talk to each other in the most vile & despicable fashion on their own malaka forums.That's why they come here where we show them some kind of respect without the harshness.Cultea like all the others voices their greek govt propaganda.You can see how they been indoctrinated only with some information & not the rest which we beleive is the truth.Denial,paranoia,brainwashing it's all there they got it from the greek govt.
                  Which part of the agean macedonia are you from.?
                  Last edited by George S.; 10-24-2011, 04:27 AM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

I think on this occasion he was justifying his own ways, by comparing his own style "plan A" (whatever that may be),
                    to Delcev's style and how Delcev would voice his opinion as much as possible, a memarkable person who would fit in Risto's "plan A".

Even if Risto thinks he shares a same style,
                    I wouldn't boast Delcev (this remarkable person) would fit in his "plan A". Rather Risto would fit in Delcevs style. Can you see a difference?
                    Who is really the master and who is the apprentice.
                    So you understood that what RtG was saying (as I understood it) is that if this method was successful for Delcev, why not try it as well? How is that a comparison of RtG and Delcev?

By the way, i asked Risto a question, i am sure he is old enough to answer my post himself and you don't need to hold his hand. .
                    I noticed you guys seem to like tag teaming and attacking individuals like wolves. It shows weakness in you admins, it really does.
                    I'm sure he'll get back to you in his own time, but I thought it looked a little inaccurate to suggest what you did.

Speaking of questions, I have asked you some as well, which you have ignored. You originally stated that you have some views to post, were they in relation to the ventilator?

You also stated that you generally agree with our views. I'm just wondering if that's true. Perhaps we shall be able to gauge the truthfulness of this statement by your views on the ventilator and the Interim Accord more broadly.

Just out of interest, are you Macedonian?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Not at all. I am merely pointing out that Delcev said some distasteful comments at one time in Macedonia's history and is now held in very high regard. Sometimes people need to hear things that are distasteful yet necessary to hear.

What on Earth makes you believe I am from Aegean Macedonia?

When will you actually comment on this thread?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Is this so?
                        i would question how capable these so called admins really are, who ban imaginary names,
                        rather than the real person behind it. Has anyone heard of the term "ebi veter"?
                        Sputnik, who are you? Let me know so I can ban the real you if you prove to be a moron in due course. I am joking. Seriously, who cares about the name. You have taken the name of a Russian satellite. I could assume you are a pan slavist.

I am more interested in the message you said you were going to deliver.

My message is framed on Macedonia's eroded sovereignty and the Macedonian apathy in relation to this very important matter.

Do you think Macedonia is doing well (for Macedonians) at the moment?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• vojnik
                          • Apr 2011

Sputnik,

Cultea had his/her go on this forum to try and get their views across. Yet all it did was come here and talk smack about Macedonians. Which caused it to be banned by the admins, I don't see how this makes the admins weak? Are you suggesting the Admins are weak because they banned a supposed Greek who comes onto a Macedonian forum and tries to distort truths with zero evidence and attemps to discredit Macedonia and it's people?

Comment

• Sputnik
                            • Oct 2011

RISTO; What on Earth makes you believe I am from Aegean Macedonia?
                            These events in Greek occupied Macedonia will not fade away very quickly but will take on a more distinct persona as time goes on. It will be Macedonian but not as we know it.
                            This process has been going on for 80 years as the influences have their effects on our people.
                            They are still Macedonians, but not like my grandparents.
                            For those of you who are like me and enjoy Macedonian folk music and dances from Aegean Macedonia, selo Patele hosted a colorful display for their patron saint-day last month. The band is a well known pro-Macedonian group from selo Neret. Also attending were many guests from neighboring towns. Domakine: YouTube -

You know I will visit you one day .... we must still make a booking for that chicken from the restaurant
                            in that selo just outside of Voden!
                            Hi Vodenka, We have not spoken for a while. I have expressed my disappointment to you with Vinozito in the past and their failure to capture the imagination and patriotism of the many Macedonians in Greece today. I have spoken with the AMHRC in relation to the same matter in recent times as well. You made the following points

the majority of Macedonians in Greece feel that they carry the torch for the real Macedonians......
                            Seriously, why would a Macedonian from Greece think that joining up with the Macedonians from the Republic is a good idea?

Just as many Macedonians in the Republic consider my people Greek,
                            many of my people in Greece think of Macedonians in the Republic as Yugoslavs.

I have dealt with this matter in depth on my 5 visits to the region
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...4&postcount=76
                            A wild guess

RISTO; Sputnik, who are you? Let me know so I can ban the real you if you prove to be a moron in due course. I am joking. Seriously, who cares about the name.
                            VOJNIK; Sputnik, Cultea had his/her go on this forum to try and get their views across. Yet all it did was come here and talk smack about Macedonians. Which caused it to be banned by the admins, I don't see how this makes the admins weak? Are you suggesting the Admins are weak because they banned a supposed Greek who comes onto a Macedonian forum and tries to distort truths with zero evidence and attemps to discredit Macedonia and it's people?
                            Risto, i don't think you were joking about the banning, i am sure you have your finger on the button
                            Vojnik, you and Risto misunderstood my point about Cultea being banned. He/she deserved it and i applaud the admins for doing so. But If i was you, i would be more concerned about Macedonians coming here and talk smack about Macedonians. And there is plenty of it. Unfortunately these people control the forum. Back to my response on the admins weakness. I am suggesting this. Allegedly, this Cultea had many aliases and by the sounds of things, it was comon knowledge that the person behind these names was the same person. The silly part of this is, admins keep taking this persons puppets away (login name and its avatar) as if (like kids would believe)its really that puppet that is doing all the talking. Do you get what i am getting at? why wait so long to ban this person, knowing he/she is natorious and will keep on coming. How does it make a diferance what puppet he puts on his hand. Does a actual person get banned or something that is make believe?
                            RISTO; Sputnik, who are you? .........You have taken the name of a Russian satellite.
                            I am not here to cause trouble. I only want to make some points and then i will burn up and fall from orbit upon reentering Earth's atmosphere, i am a satellite afterall.

RISTO; I am more interested in the message you said you were going to deliver.
                            When will you actually comment on this thread?
                            I made it clear on my following post where i stand on Macedonia, or be it any other nation to have there flag taken away. To have someones (person or state) sovereign right taken away and be dictated to, is a gross injustice.
                            Now i can't be acused of not answering questions, so please i would apreciate if you would answer mine. You will see where i am heading with this shortly.

Q: A)Tell me something, do you still have relatives living in Aegean Macedonia?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Sputnik, I am from Australia. But I feel you knew where my ancestry was from all along. I have relatives on both sides of the artificial border. I eagerly await your ponderous follow up.

I almost agree with you about Greeks on the forum. Some people think they are essential for healthy debate. I couldn't care less. They tend to promote needless negative energy in my opinion. Either way, it does attract a bit of passion, which is not a bad thing when combined with articulated thought processes I guess.

Glad you feel the same way about the flag. It seems the only logical way to feel about it to me.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

sputnik we are waiting for your comments i hope they are respectfull of our identity.Also if you are good we don't want you to burn up we want you to stay.But if you are going to be like the greek malakas echoing greek propaganda forget it.Thats nothing new its just boring we heard it all be4.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X