Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Seeing cultea aka thessa aka10 other alias banned each time and each time for countless times one of which he called me a downright liar for what my family suffered at the hands of the Greeks under which name can't remember , I shall leave the forum in the capable hands of the admin and the Greek who liberated the Macedonians in the Aegean
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
      Seeing cultea aka thessa aka10 other alias banned each time and each time for countless times one of which he called me a downright liar for what my family suffered at the hands of the Greeks under which name can't remember , I shall leave the forum in the capable hands of the admin and the Greek who liberated the Macedonians in the Aegean
      Julie, Macedonia is suffering right now at the hands of its own Macedonian leadership.

I genuinely believe that Macedonia's sovereignty is the key to all of Macedonia's woes.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Julie, you've been critical of the MTO approach many times in the past. Perhaps we can use your posts as a guide?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          That's up to you EM. However, I disagree. I think you will find that the anti-Macedonians among us will be just as (if not more) poisonous towards our cause than a Greek will ever be. Further, I think you will find that their views can be set in concrete just as much as any Greek.
          Maybe so, but even anti-Macedonians among the Macedonian people may have a glimmer of hope or values that resemble ours. Most Greeks on the other hand will have absolutely nothing in common or show no signs of sympathy for our past and current hardships. Your also forgetting that a lot of Macedonians need a timely 'reminder' of the threat to their sovereignty. I'd say these people far outnumber Macedonians who may be labelled as 'anti-Macedonian.'

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I don't label you as an anti-Macedonian EM. Far from it in fact. I am amusing myself with the consultative approach though. I genuinely can't see why we need to be nice to anti-Macedonians.

I can listen as good as any other bloke.
          This approach would be predominantly used for those who lack knowledge or need to be reminded of the current circumstances. They are by no means 'anti-Macedonian.' Your forceful approach may be effective against these so called 'anti-Macedonians,' but as for the masses, I believe my approach is more appropriate.

If not, I'm prepared to accept a 'Plan B,' something you lot don't seem to have. What makes you so confident that your approach is the only one that will succeed and the ultimate key to Macedonia's sovereignty. What if it fails? Do you have a Plan B? No.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

EM, what makes you think we haven't already gone from plan A-Z and back?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              What if it fails? Do you have a Plan B? No.
              Looks like Todor Petrov is on his plan B at the moment.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                EM, what makes you think we haven't already gone from plan A-Z and back?
                Time to start the alphabet again then.

Looks like Todor Petrov is on his plan B at the moment.
                So he must be 'anti-Macedonian' then?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

So he must be 'anti-Macedonian' then?
                  We can't be sure about people with inconsistent ideology. They certainly shouldn't be leaders.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• blackcactus
                    • Sep 2008

You divide and insult Macedonians with your games, you both (Vangelovski & RtG) are acting poorly, showing a lack of respect for people who should be your friends

Your ridicule is an apt example of how it alienates people, you are not openly aggressive, but your aggression is there to see in your sarcasm, and it doesn't work, this post is an example of that

Thanks for lowering my view of you both

You pick on EM like school yard bullies, trying to push him into loosing his temper, maybe you both where bullies as kids, but grow up for the sake of us all

The Greeks must be loving this BS

I am not going to comment further
                    Last edited by blackcactus; 10-24-2011, 12:24 AM.
                    The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

We can't be sure about people with inconsistent ideology. They certainly shouldn't be leaders.
                      They are only leaders if we make them leaders.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Time to start the alphabet again then.
                        EM, I would suggest you actually start the alphabet for the first time, rather than preaching to those who have already gone through it. Only then will you be in a position to advise on successful "approaches".

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by blackcactus View Post
                          You divide and insult Macedonians with your games, you both (Vangelovski & RtG) are acting poorly, showing a lack of respect for people who should be your friends

Your ridicule is an apt example of how it alienates people, you are not openly aggressive, but your aggression is there to see in your sarcasm, and it doesn't work, this post is an example of that

You pick on EM like school yard bullies, trying to push him into loosing his temper, maybe you both where bullies as kids, but grow up for the sake of us all

BC, thanks for offering not to comment any further. I really appreacitate it.

We actually see a lot of potential in EM and hope that we can guide him into being a much more active and effective activist for the Macedonian cause. He's a young guy and full of youthful enthusiasm, espousing wonderful sounding theories of communication, activism and group mobilisation. We have carefully explained to him our views and he has respectfully declined to accept them. We are now genuinely offering him the chance to test his ideas out.

Comment

• Sputnik
                            • Oct 2011

Well said. I find some attitude in here disgusting. Very sad.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Don't worry blackcactus, I am more resilient than that. I agree with your general point and it's proof that this 'argument' has become almost ridiculous. I'm not prepared to 'compromise' my views because a few 'big boys' tell (or in their terms, 'force') me to.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                                Well said. I find some attitude in here disgusting. Very sad.
                                Sputnik, you said you were going to comment on this thread. I assume it was in relation to the ventilator?

Comment

Working...
                                X