X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    It is your state that enslaved our population you fool, all you did was take the place of the Ottomans and occupied Macedonia. You liberated nothing. But I guess it was only a matter of time before you start trying to creep in this sort of propaganda in your posts. Find somewhere else to manipulate your disgraceful actions in Macedonia as a 'liberation'.
    Thessa enjoys liberties here and is once again becoming condescending, am unsure why he is permitted to patronise and belittle Macedonians here with comments like "why dont you send a letter" !
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

liberated or occupied you liar.It's occupied territories.Occupied by your military.Macedonia was divided up.This is the biggest lie told by greeks they liberated macedonia.It is a pretext to enslave the population & rob them of their lands.If you don't admit this cultea you are a liar & you are echoing your gov'ts propaganda.If you liberated macedonia did serbia liberate her ,did bulgaria liberate them & albania did they liberate their share,The answer is no they didn't it was a pretext to a ;and grab.Cultea admit it instead of liberating macedonians they denied their ethnicuty & destroyed anything macedonian.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        liberated or occupied you liar.It's occupied territories.Occupied by your military.Macedonia was divided up.This is the biggest lie told by greeks they liberated macedonia.It is a pretext to enslave the population & rob them of their lands.If you don't admit this cultea you are a liar & you are echoing your gov'ts propaganda.If you liberated macedonia did serbia liberate her ,did bulgaria liberate them & albania did they liberate their share,The answer is no they didn't it was a pretext to a ;and grab.Cultea admit it instead of liberating macedonians they denied their ethnicuty & destroyed anything macedonian.
        George, cultea aka thessa aka asshole aka fuckwit bastard has been banned here countless times, he is atypical of the grk infiltrating and continually asking us to justify our existence then shitting on us with "send them a letter" and "the Greeks liberated Macedonia"

BAN THE BASTARD WITH THAT LAST COMMENT

mAY Cultea family - mother, sister, cousin, aunt have the same lberation (rapes) brothers , father, male members torture and beheadings , and youngsters murdered at the hands of your oppressors, families separated, young babies and children taken away, some never to be seen again, and lose everything - homes, property and forbidden to enter their birthplace and homeland to bury their elderly parents at THE HANDS OF YOUR OPPRESSORS, MAY TURKEY DO TO YOU WHAT YOUR DISGUSTING GRK LIBERATORS DID FOR MACEDONIA''

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE CULTEA
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

cultea get back to your malaka websites never to darken our macedonian truth forum website again.You should learn more crap like that at your malaka website.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I see very little difference between cultea and many Macedonians whose actions defy the Macedonian Cause. Taking a leaf out of the book of many of the more "consultative" among us, we need to make cultea feel that his opinion has merit and that we might learn something from his perspective.

Why should we treat anti-Macedonians differently just because some might actually have a Macedonian ethnicity?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I see very little difference between cultea and many Macedonians whose actions defy the Macedonian Cause. Taking a leaf out of the book of many of the more "consultative" among us, we need to make cultea feel that his opinion has merit and that we might learn something from his perspective.

Why should we treat anti-Macedonians differently just because some might actually have a Macedonian ethnicity?
              Maybe cultea does have some use after all, if only to have the "consultants" among us clarify their "approach" and perhaps even test it out on cultea. Would any of you like to have a go?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

They have a cause its called spreading the greek propaganda.It doesn't even consider what we have to say they are in denial.Also that's the way they have been taught in school that the skopijans are only after their land.The greek land.Thet forget to say how they got the land & the very antithesis is taught with hate they hate us even though they stole our lands & because we are good decent people we don't hate them but considering what they did & are doing we do have a case of hate.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Do people realise that cultea has been under a number of fake names like thessaloniki etc amongst others,.We have been putting up with shit like that for weeks if not moths.They never acknowledge our macedonian ethnicity because they have been told they are the macedonians.The greeks & the macedonians are meant to be the one ethnos.This is totally bullsshit as the macedonians & greeks were not the same.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cultea View Post
                    Greece liberated Macedonia after fighting against Bulgarians, then against Turkey, then against Bulgaria again. Your ancestors were somehow implicated or not in these fights and wars. Actually, they may have fought with one or more of these sides. Ask them.
                    Dear cultea.
                    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You know what, you are making some really solid points and I hope that through continued dialogue we can work together on this. I hope I can learn something and perhaps even change my approach in the future.

I didn't realise Greece liberated Macedonia. But you have your beliefs and I would not want to offend you. I like to think of Macedonia as a wonderful place that is available for everybody. Even for us Macedonians.

I hope to be a politician one day and I will use a consultative approach in order to embrace other people's feelings a little better. Previously I would been inclined to embrace you around the throat, but now I am much more friendly. Again thanks for your thoughts.

(less than) Sincerely
                    Risto Gruevski
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Dear cultea.
                      Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You know what, you are making some really solid points and I hope that through continued dialogue we can work together on this. I hope I can learn something and perhaps even change my approach in the future.

I didn't realise Greece liberated Macedonia. But you have your beliefs and I would not want to offend you. I like to think of Macedonia as a wonderful place that is available for everybody. Even for us Macedonians.

I hope to be a politician one day and I will use a consultative approach in order to embrace other people's feelings a little better. Previously I would been inclined to embrace you around the throat, but now I am much more friendly. Again thanks for your thoughts.

(less than) Sincerely
                      Risto Gruevski
                      That was a good for a first attempt. I would like to get feedback from some of our resident consultants. Come on, don't be shy, you all know who you are.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

I don't really see the need to take the piss out of my posts, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Both of you still fail to understand that listening to someone is different to agreeing with them. If you are so confident of labelling people Risto, do you consider me as anti-Macedonian? Your last few posts would suggest so.

Vangelovski, from what I've gathered Cultea is Greek, therefore my 'approach' does not apply to him.

If you guys are so against consulting and listening, why are you wasting your time to respond to Cultea? Why in your last few posts did you attempt to 'educate' him? What happened to the 'forceful' approach which in these terms would see him banned or his posts deleted in an effort to 'corner' him and let him know he is on the wrong side.

If I respect your approach, don't see why the views of other Macedonians should be mocked.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          I don't really see the need to take the piss out of my posts, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Both of you still fail to understand that listening to someone is different to agreeing with them. If you are so confident of labelling people Risto, do you consider me as anti-Macedonian? Your last few posts would suggest so.

Vangelovski, from what I've gathered Cultea is Greek, therefore my 'approach' does not apply to him.

If you guys are so against consulting and listening, why are you wasting your time to respond to Cultea? Why in your last few posts did you attempt to 'educate' him? What happened to the 'forceful' approach which in these terms would see him banned or his posts deleted in an effort to 'corner' him and let him know he is on the wrong side.

If I respect your approach, don't see why the views of other Macedonians should be mocked.
                          EM, I assure you, you will experience the same level of resistance from many Macedonians as you will from Cultea. You stated that you are willing to test your approach. Are you willing to put your money where you mouth is? Or are you all talk? Why don't you give it a go and lets see the results. We won't judge your attempt as if you were debating with a Macedonian, but I do think it is a good development opportunity for you.

But my invitation was open to others as well. There are a number of people on here that have complained about our "approach", yet are unwilling to do anything themselves (mainly because most of them are the pro-ventilatorovisti and use their "victimhood" to try and shut down criticism of the ventilator - not you EM). I'd like to see their "approach" to cultea.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            EM, I assure you, you will experience the same level of resistance from many Macedonians as you will from Cultea. You stated that you are willing to test your approach. Are you willing to put your money where you mouth is? Or are you all talk? Why don't you give it a go and lets see the results.
                            Give what a go? My 'approach' is aimed at Macedonians. It is perfectly reasonable to expect a conflict of views with a Greek. If he were Macedonian then so be it, his views would be contrary to that of the Macedonian cause. Most Macedonians would have a 'right' heart, yet this may be hidden under a number of layers, therefore these values need awakening.
                            A Greek on the other hand will have their views set in concrete. I don't expect him to change his beliefs because, unfortunately, he has most likely been brought up in that way. Therefore I don't see any obligation to test my 'approach' in regards to Cultea.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Give what a go? My 'approach' is aimed at Macedonians. It is perfectly reasonable to expect a conflict of views with a Greek. If he were Macedonian then so be it, his views would be contrary to that of the Macedonian cause. Most Macedonians would have a 'right' heart, yet this may be hidden under a number of layers, therefore these values need awakening.
                              A Greek on the other hand will have their views set in concrete. I don't expect him to change his beliefs because, unfortunately, he has most likely been brought up in that way. Therefore I don't see any obligation to test my 'approach' in regards to Cultea.
                              That's up to you EM. However, I disagree. I think you will find that the anti-Macedonians among us will be just as (if not more) poisonous towards our cause than a Greek will ever be. Further, I think you will find that their views can be set in concrete just as much as any Greek.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I don't label you as an anti-Macedonian EM. Far from it in fact. I am amusing myself with the consultative approach though. I genuinely can't see why we need to be nice to anti-Macedonians.

I can listen as good as any other bloke.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X