Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

Even if this rock exists and resembles the current flag it is completely irrelevant to the topic and doesn't prove any point.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Not sure how Authentic the picture or the Rock is..?
      Does anyone have more info on it..?

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

seing that someone said we like to play with words.If wordsmiths play with words what does dick smith play with????
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

for a start the world is only 6000 years old by biblical accounts.Also those that created it didn't know thee present day macedonians were going to use it as a pawn & compromise.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Volk, would you choose the UMD over Vangelovski from an ideological perspective as it relates to Macedonian issues?
            I have my own ideological perspectives

Even if this rock exists and resembles the current flag it is completely irrelevant to the topic and doesn't prove any point.
            Exactly my point of this stupid discussion.
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              seing that someone said we like to play with words.If wordsmiths play with words what does dick smith play with????
              George S
              Hahahhahahahah..........................Greeks!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                I have my own ideological perspectives
                So whose would be closer to yours? UMD or Vangelovski? Why?

Exactly my point of this stupid discussion.
                Actually, your point was to erroneously suggest that Vangelovski would have been supportive of the new flag if the rock was proven to be authentic.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Actually, your point was to erroneously suggest that Vangelovski would have been supportive of the new flag if the rock was proven to be authentic.
                  As SoM suggested, I don't think Volk even had a point...let alone know what the point would have been should it have existed.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    ProMKD,
                    On the other note, there is no rock with the ventilator or anything that even remotely resembles the ventilator on it. It is a myth to drum up support for the ventilator.
                    So if there was what? That would justify it in your eyes? Why else write a stupid comment like that?

the symbol (your 'ventilator' rock) should have no baring on the fact that the Sonce of Kutlesh is the first flag adopted by a free modern Macedonian state and its removal as such is a clear capitulation of our identity.

erroneous Risto? you interpenetrate the quote...
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Volk that stupid capitulation has given greece a complete monopoly of the flag,There was no need to do that but our politicians did it.Can you explain what mentality does one have to be to do it.Stupid is an understatement.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Honestly, you are asking me to "interpenetrate" a quote Volk. I think you are seeing something that nobody else does because of your grammar skills.

I interpret the quote within the context of the thread. He rejects the ventilator and he says people have used this mythical rock to justify the ventilator.

If there was such a rock, go back to post #1.

Notwithstanding this, Macedonia has bigger problems than the ventilator and its citizens barely care.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Volk, you have applauded UMD in the past and recently as well.
                          I did in the past.
                          I asked you which ideology you feel closer too remembering the irrefutable facts that the UMD via its president on Facebook has declared Macedonia should basically get over itself and do whatever is necessary to get in to the EU/NATO. It has said other detrimental things as well.
                          Vangelovski has made no such declarations.
                          Personalities aside, I was just curious which you feel closer to. Once upon a time you were willing to change the name for EU/NATO entry and I'm sure you changed your opinion on this now. What exactly do you disagree with ideologically with Vangelovski?
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

So if there was what? That would justify it in your eyes? Why else write a stupid comment like that?

the symbol (your 'ventilator' rock) should have no baring on the fact that the Sonce of Kutlesh is the first flag adopted by a free modern Macedonian state and its removal as such is a clear capitulation of our identity.

Again Volk, I'll refer you to the very first post on this thread. Again, I'll refer you to my posts where I note the rock is a side show used by ideologically flawed idiots like yourself to drum up false legitimacy for the ventilator and then pretend they never did.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I am sure other symbols can be manipulated to look similar. The whole thing is a farce.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Notwithstanding this, Macedonia has bigger problems than the ventilator and its citizens barely care.
                                Isn't this the exact point I was trying to make a few weeks ago? Yet the cavalry were quick to jump on the prospect of accusing individuals as lacking an understanding for the flag, on the basis of not recognising it as a number 1 priority in the current circumstances.

I don't think Volk can make it much clearer with his previous statement. Hypothetically speaking, even if the rock was somehow proven to be ancient, despite being a historical imprint, it would not be symbolic of Macedonia or the Macedonian people in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Working...
                                X