Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

[QUOTE=Risto the Great;111893]SoM, I don't think Volk is trying to justify the Ventilator via the rock. I believe he believes that if Vangelovski questions the existence of the rock, then Vangelovski would embrace the Ventilator if the rock is found to be authentic.

It all comes down to the ability to comprehend ... and Vangelovski rightly pointed Volk to the first post on this thread ... which states his opinion on the matter.

I was going to comment earlier but became fascinated with my navel instead.[/QUOTE]

RTG
    Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's really funny is that you can't see it due to the forrest!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      What's really funny is that you can't see it due to the forrest!
      Strangely enough, the forest is in the shape of a 16 ray sun.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

All you need now is to make volk your shumar & think of all that money you'll make cutting your own forrest.Also that could be a money spinner selling your own grown 16 ray star forest.Millions will rollin.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          SoM, I don't think Volk is trying to justify the Ventilator via the rock. I believe he believes that if Vangelovski questions the existence of the rock, then Vangelovski would embrace the Ventilator if the rock is found to be authentic.

It all comes down to the ability to comprehend ... and Vangelovski rightly pointed Volk to the first post on this thread ... which states his opinion on the matter.

I was going to comment earlier but became fascinated with my navel instead.
          wow I am impressed Risto, I guess you were never issued with your Vangelovski goggles...

As for Vangelovski 'rightly pointing' to the first post, where in that first post does he mention a rock with an eight ray sun (being the oldest ever found)? He choses to to dismiss its authenticity because he is afraid it could be used to legitimize the flag of the government.
          Last edited by Volk; 10-14-2011, 11:48 AM.
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Volk are you impressed with risto's forest & how it resembles the 16 ray sun???you must be equally be impressed that it 's not a ventilator otherwise he would shave the forest off.
            Next time when you go for a stroll in the forest you feel safe & good all over again protected by the golden 16 ray sun Yeehah! a sigh of releif.
            Last edited by George S.; 10-14-2011, 04:36 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
              • Oct 2011

Guys, we have one goal, one people, one love. Let's not make silly things cause us problems internally. United we stand!

From what I have read, EVERYONE from three pages back (volk, vojnik, SoM, RtG, Vangelovski, me, etc) all agree that the ventilator is a ventilator, and we need our Kutlesh back.

I think we can also agree that there are people that exist that believe it's ok to use the ventilator.

However, I think it's a little over-the-top to think that people are actively campaigning to promote the ventilator at the expense of the true sun/flag. In regards to my own post, I don't think that Aristotel Tentov was campaigning to promote this ventilator. As a man who studies ancient Macedonian text and other history, he is the last of all people who would accept something drawn up 15 years ago. Can we agree on this?
              www.everythingmacedonia.com
              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                wow I am impressed Risto, I guess you were never issued with your Vangelovski goggles...

As for Vangelovski 'rightly pointing' to the first post, where in that first post does he mention a rock with an eight ray sun (being the oldest ever found)? He choses to to dismiss its authenticity because he is afraid it could be used to legitimize the flag of the government.
                So you do believe that a rock exists. Show me the rock.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post

His first post talks about rejecting the Ventilator in every way. There is absolutely no room for doubt. If the rock is authentic it is irrelevant. I hope you can understand this.

Volk, would you choose the UMD over Vangelovski from an ideological perspective as it relates to Macedonian issues?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

volk even if there was a rock what difference does it make so it's ok to capitulate & compromise because of a rock with the 8 ray star symbol.So in essence it's ok to give away
                    something that is macedonian that we had for millenias & take something of less importance just to please the greeks.That doesn't sound too patriotic.That is the apolegetics view to compromise their flag,This sort of thing has been unheard of in the anals of history.One country giving their symbols just to appease another country.
                    You ought to wake up son you can't make something white or black by capitulating.
                    Last edited by George S.; 10-14-2011, 07:26 PM. Reason: ed
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Strangely enough, the forest is in the shape of a 16 ray sun.
                      RTG
                      Hahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      You gotta be happy with that! The 16 ray sun next to the phalanx!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

RTG
                        Hahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You gotta be happy with that! The 16 ray sun next to the phalanx!
                        You boys sure like playing with your words
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          You boys sure like playing with your words
                          Julie
                          Not just the words!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                            Guys, we have one goal, one people, one love. Let's not make silly things cause us problems internally. United we stand!

From what I have read, EVERYONE from three pages back (volk, vojnik, SoM, RtG, Vangelovski, me, etc) all agree that the ventilator is a ventilator, and we need our Kutlesh back.

I think we can also agree that there are people that exist that believe it's ok to use the ventilator.

However, I think it's a little over-the-top to think that people are actively campaigning to promote the ventilator at the expense of the true sun/flag. In regards to my own post, I don't think that Aristotel Tentov was campaigning to promote this ventilator. As a man who studies ancient Macedonian text and other history, he is the last of all people who would accept something drawn up 15 years ago. Can we agree on this?
                            ProMkd
                            I understand what your'e saying, however this is our line in the sand, no ventilator, we don't like it, we don't support it, we don't want it, we don't condone it, we don't want it associated with anything Macedonian because it's the flag the greeks point to and say "See we told you so-they must be Slavs, we are the original Macedonians" if we hadn't changed the flag they wouldn't be arguing about who and what a Macedonian is!

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

I had that one coming
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

ProMkd
                                I understand what your'e saying, however this is our line in the sand, no ventilator, we don't like it, we don't support it, we don't want it, we don't condone it, we don't want it associated with anything Macedonian because it's the flag the greeks point to and say "See we told you so-they must be Slavs, we are the original Macedonians" if we hadn't changed the flag they wouldn't be arguing about who and what a Macedonian is!
                                Agree ProMkd, but its important for everyone to be consistent where the ventilator is concerned. We can't have that it is ok in some situations, its zero tolerance where our very identity is at stake today

Comment

Working...
                                X