Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

i've tried to let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree enough times in this thread but you continue to flog a dead horse.

then you put words in my mouth and drag this out like a dog with a bone.

so tell me, vangelovski, what exactly do you want from me?

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
      i've tried to let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree enough times in this thread but you continue to flog a dead horse.

then you put words in my mouth and drag this out like a dog with a bone.

so tell me, vangelovski, what exactly do you want from me?
      You've done nothing of the kind and the posts I quoted above demonstrate that. I only have one question Bij, what exactly do you disagree with in relation to my ideological views and which of the views of the MTO Inc. do you consider as "extreme"?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        You've done nothing of the kind and the posts I quoted above demonstrate that. I only have one question Bij, what exactly do you disagree with in relation to my ideological views and which of the views of the MTO Inc. do you consider as "extreme"?
        you have had 'only one question' so many times.

i don't disagree with your views, i disagree with how you present them and I don't consider the views of the MTO extreme, I consider your approach to be extreme.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

There is an aussie saying some people have a bee in their bonnet.Some people have their sypathies with their ventilator they think it's quite acceptable & colourfull to use.Foaming at the mouth means they are either deranged or nervous about what to say as they have been caught red handed.
          thanks phoenix you said it.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I f the ventilator was so nice as some people say the macedonian govt would have adopted it sooner than later.
            Some people accept the fate accompli because they think there is no choice in the matter.In life there are a lot of choices.One is that you don't need to force yourself to accept anything you don't want you can reject the ventilator.It's never too late.There is ample help at the MTO.I think even they can ostricise the odd ventilator demon in you.!You know of ghost busters how about ventilator busters.??
            Last edited by George S.; 10-01-2011, 10:25 AM. Reason: edit
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Vangelovski, have you deleted posts from this thread?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                Vangelovski, have you deleted posts from this thread?
                A post has been removed in an attempt to end the discussion. I'm disengaging from our conversation, unless of course you compel me to continue. I have much more important matters to focus on.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

A post has been removed in an attempt to end the discussion. I'm disengaging from our conversation, unless of course you compel me to continue. I have much more important matters to focus on.
                  thank you

randomtextbecausethispostistooshort

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

i'm getting bored it that this whole thread is not about the ventilator & should all be deleted as people are attacking people & getting angrier which doesn't serve any purpose.Lets face it people aren't going to change either they are for the ventilator or they're not.But i think it's turning out as personal insults etc it's not getting anywhere so admin delete this thread.
                    so in the interest of peace & tranquility get rid of this thread as it's leading no where.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
                      • Oct 2011

Hi guys, I just found this thread and think it's a good topic. I scanned through the last few pages of arguing, and I really don't want to start it again, just want to share my opinion:

1. I think the reason that the 'ventilator' flag is popular today because it represents today's Macedonia, and as if it were gevrek and yogurt or a new type of burek, people get used to it. The fact of the matter is, it IS part of the interim agreement, and it is technically and lawfully TEMPORARY. This is why I believe the true flag is our 18-ray sun.

2. Very interestingly, I recently saw a presentation regarding the Rosetta Stone and it's Ancient Macedonian inscription, by professors Aristotel Tentov and Tome Bosevski. At the end of the presentation, Tentov mentioned that purely by coincidence, he found out about an ancient stone that's now in a national museum in Stip, Macedonia. This stone is older than any other stone bearing a Macedonian sun, and has 8-rays, just like the 'ventilator' of today. So he said, not to tell you that this is the 'right' flag, but it's interesting that it's the oldest form of Macedonian sun ever unearthed.

At the end of the day, Macedonians all around the world should identify themselves with our 18-ray flag. Giving up this flag means giving up on the Macedonian cause. Personally, do I like the design of the 8-ray? Sure! It looks good, but my heart and soul are engraved with Alexander's Sonceto od Kutlesh!
                      www.everythingmacedonia.com
                      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                        Hi guys, I just found this thread and think it's a good topic. I scanned through the last few pages of arguing, and I really don't want to start it again, just want to share my opinion:

1. I think the reason that the 'ventilator' flag is popular today because it represents today's Macedonia, and as if it were gevrek and yogurt or a new type of burek, people get used to it. The fact of the matter is, it IS part of the interim agreement, and it is technically and lawfully TEMPORARY. This is why I believe the true flag is our 18-ray sun.

2. Very interestingly, I recently saw a presentation regarding the Rosetta Stone and it's Ancient Macedonian inscription, by professors Aristotel Tentov and Tome Bosevski. At the end of the presentation, Tentov mentioned that purely by coincidence, he found out about an ancient stone that's now in a national museum in Stip, Macedonia. This stone is older than any other stone bearing a Macedonian sun, and has 8-rays, just like the 'ventilator' of today. So he said, not to tell you that this is the 'right' flag, but it's interesting that it's the oldest form of Macedonian sun ever unearthed.

At the end of the day, Macedonians all around the world should identify themselves with our 18-ray flag. Giving up this flag means giving up on the Macedonian cause. Personally, do I like the design of the 8-ray? Sure! It looks good, but my heart and soul are engraved with Alexander's Sonceto od Kutlesh!
                        ProMKD,

Its good to have you on the forum. Welcome.

The ventilator certainly represents today's 'Macedonia', that is the Capitulatory-Ramkovist Macedonia that we now have. The ventilator should not be viewed in the same light a the latest flavour of new bubble gum as the issue is not about asthetics or passing fashion. It is about freedom and our ability to exercise it.

On the other note, there is no rock with the ventilator or anything that even remotely resembles the ventilator on it. It is a myth to drum up support fo the ventilator.

P.S. the sonce has 16 rays, not 18. There are 10 and 12 ray versions in the archaeological record, but not 18.

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

Thanks Vangelovski.

The first thing I must say is WTF to my 18-ray post. I posted it twice. I must have been getting confused when I was typing 8-ray, then just wrote 18-ray. How embarassing :S

I agree that it shouldn't be viewed in the same light as burek/chewing gum, that was really what I was trying to say. Modern people are stupid and will get used to everything. I bet if they changed the flag to add an AK-47 like that african country did, people would stop complaining after a short time and use it. Scary.

I would really like to do some more research on the museum of Stip and if they have such a rock. Tentov was very honest sounding, and his mention of this really had no part in the presentation, it somehow came up during the question period afterward.

Don't give up our sun! When I see that flag flapping in the wind, it gives me goosebumps. All I can hear is "Biser Balkanski" and "Edno Ime Imame" in my head!
                          www.everythingmacedonia.com
                          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                            I would really like to do some more research on the museum of Stip and if they have such a rock. Tentov was very honest sounding, and his mention of this really had no part in the presentation, it somehow came up during the question period afterward.
                            There is a picture of a rock going around the net, but it has no resemblance, in my view, to anything. Further, there is no information provided with the picture so for all we know, someone just scratched it out on a rock they found in the backyard a few years back.

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

There is a picture of a rock going around the net, but it has no resemblance, in my view, to anything. Further, there is no information provided with the picture so for all we know, someone just scratched it out on a rock they found in the backyard a few years back.
                              There are 4 and 8 ray versions of the sonce also, your argument is flawed, if the stone found resembles todays flag is completely irrelevant as to why the only flag Macedonia should have is the 16 ray sun.
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                There are 4 and 8 ray versions of the sonce also, your argument is flawed, if the stone found resembles todays flag is completely irrelevant as to why the only flag Macedonia should have is the 16 ray sun.
                                Volk, are you dancing like a moneky again? Go back to post 1. This has nothing to do with how many rays the sonce may or may not have had. The comment I made on the rock is a side issue about one of the BS tactics the ventilatoristi are using to promote the ventilator.

Comment

Working...
                                X