Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Daniel, chedo moje, ne e ubavo staro chovek bez um da im igraesh majtap taka detentse moje.
    Toj nema umot vo glava, ostavajot choveke, ke go rasplachish so vistinata shto kazhuvash, mozhe znameto srbsko imashe vratse togash koga baraje po kujki pomozh od narodot, ili se obleche vo zhenska selska nosija zhencheto skromno, i se pravashe mlada nevesta izebena
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

julie, to so nevesta i slicno ne pali, stick to "brankovist", there is no bigger insult for me than that
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Serdarot
        • Feb 2010

da isto narod sne. ti rekov ima heroj vo republikata shto ze borat za tatkovinata

ama ima dosta shto kje si gi prodat prvoto chedo
        i agree. in those who fought in 2001, was almost each male member of my family who lives in RoM. if someone want a proove - no problem, we can talk about that

da imashe heroj shto se boreja za Makedonia. ama i imashe pitchi shto se krieja pod krevet.

ama isto kje ima takvi pitchki od diasporata shto kje se krijat ako gi pokanish za da se vratat da krenat pushka za to priznavam.
        Bill: which part do you disagree with? am would you agree i being equally critical of both sides and its not an anti Republic statement?

me: i agree, there are man and there are "pussies" in RoM as well as in the diaspora. sorry i didn´t noticed that you are critical on both accounts.

have to take drink and i will edit this post than, more to come...

btw, in between, dont forget to call me brankovist few times!
        Bratot:
        Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Daniel, chedo moje, ne e ubavo staro chovek bez um da im igraesh majtap taka detentse moje.
          Toj nema umot vo glava, ostavajot choveke, ke go rasplachish so vistinata shto kazhuvash, mozhe znameto srbsko imashe vratse togash koga baraje po kujki pomozh od narodot, ili se obleche vo zhenska selska nosija zhencheto skromno, i se pravashe mlada nevesta izebena

Very true Julie, this guy obviously has serious issues that he needs to sought out, he sounds like he is completly againts his own people just because they live in the diaspora, what a moron.. Glup si be Serdarote..............

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
            Very true Julie, this guy obviously has serious issues that he needs to sought out, he sounds like he is completly againts his own people just because they live in the diaspora, what a moron.. Glup si be Serdarote..............
            I noticed something when we were both fighting our cause on facebook, the comments we are receiving are identical to Serdarot from the Cervenkovski SDMS supporters.....identical
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
              btw, in between, dont forget to call me brankovist few times!
              Well did you notice the similarities between your words and those of the Brankovists?

If you are not a Brankovist (which only you could answer) then these baseless comments must be the mentality of the whole republic in General then, which is a massive problem and people like you need to stop this bullshit which devides us.

So which one is it? Because we do hear the same tune alot.
              Last edited by Bill77; 12-08-2010, 08:57 AM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

Bill, someone i respect wrote me that you are true patriot, so i will try to draw you some things

1. i live in germany more than 10 years
                2. before that i used to live in slovenia for several years
                3. al at all, i live more than 15 years outside Macedonia

that should be enough to concider me as "diaspora" too? or do i have to be born and raised in australia for that?

concidering your:
                it must be the mentality of the whole republic in General then, which is a massive problem
                it is a massive problem, against which i fought and i am fighting. and time+energy wasting discussions like this are not helping at all...

but it is started, and we will finish it... i dont like leaving the things unfinished, couse of various reasons i had enough unfinished things in the last 2-3 years...

what is very sad, you attacked me couse i "didnt wanted to take the name Australia in my mouth"

sure, the same australia that dont recognize us as Macedonia
                the very same australia where the "philhellenes" and the grkomani are insulting and humiliating us on every possible way

btw, the list is not over, but rest i prefer on pm, couse the spiuni just wait for such opportunities...

in between, we should all calm down a bit...
                Bratot:

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
                  Bill, someone i respect wrote me that you are true patriot, so i will try to draw you some things

1. i live in germany more than 10 years
                  2. before that i used to live in slovenia for several years
                  3. al at all, i live more than 15 years outside Macedonia

that should be enough to concider me as "diaspora" too? or do i have to be born and raised in australia for that?

concidering your:

it is a massive problem, against which i fought and i am fighting. and time+energy wasting discussions like this are not helping at all...

but it is started, and we will finish it... i dont like leaving the things unfinished, couse of various reasons i had enough unfinished things in the last 2-3 years...

what is very sad, you attacked me couse i "didnt wanted to take the name Australia in my mouth"

sure, the same australia that dont recognize us as Macedonia
                  the very same australia where the "philhellenes" and the grkomani are insulting and humiliating us on every possible way

btw, the list is not over, but rest i prefer on pm, couse the spiuni just wait for such opportunities...

in between, we should all calm down a bit...
                  Seradot, lets just shake hands and walk away. Is that a deal? siguren sum deka dushmanite ni se smejat.

And lets work on getting rid of the many stereo typing going around from both sides because its cancer. Deal?

Comment

• Serdarot
                    • Feb 2010

da be, go isplukavme vojvodata zato sho ne ni tekna deka mozi e vojvoda, pa sea aj ke go bacime

nema problem be, shake hands, all is good, we are all happy...

samo uste ova

Yeh we will spit on those that will give away our Macedonia
                    you: does the highlighted word clear it up on who i/we would spit on? i would encourage you to do the same if you were one of us

me: jas ne samo sho gi plukav, tuku i gi tepav informiraj se za tepackite megju slugite na skm-pdp (predvodeni od Blagoja Handjiski) i "vmrovcite" vo 1990ta, 91va, 92ra,93ta...

da se prasam jas, bi gi obesil na ploshtad vo Skopje i na satot vo Bitola i branko crvenkovski, i branko gerovski, i ljuBco georgievski, i ljube boshkovski i uste najmalku 10na dokazani kodoshi

nemate pojma koj coek go isplukavte, nema vrska, ke mi pomini ko na kuche
                    Bratot:

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Taka da bidi. chim najde predavnik dali e od diasporata ili od republikata, ne samo da gi plunish, i glata da mu gi skrshish.

ajde bidi pozdraven i da nie ziva i vechna makedonia :rmacedonia

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Ventilator Flag is pre-cursor to Albanian Flag

The Ventilator flag has more than significant symbolism for Macedonians.
                        One of the most significant issues it represents is the complete and utter capitulation to Greeks. But if we extend this thought process a very small degree further, it represents Macedonia's rejection of its own sovereignty. The new flag came about as a result of Macedonia rejecting its own sovereign rights when entering into the Interim Accord. Amongst the other changes, Macedonia accepted being called FYROM.

The Albanian national flag is a logical extension of the Ventilator flag. If a country cannot assert itself and its identity, then others will. In this instance, the Ventilator represents all that is weak about Macedonia. This weakness has been seized upon by opportunist Albanians. If we go back a few hundred years, Albanians were the most willing to give up their religion to gain benefits of being Muslim under Ottoman rule. Usurping territory with the right to bear arms was a simple exercise for the armed Albanians. In modern times we have no Ottoman empire favouring Muslims. We instead have the EU favouring a new Europe and noticing a significant population of Albanians in a number of sovereign nations. Again the ethnic Albanians have seized upon the opportunity to prey on a weak nation with no resolve whatsoever.

The confidence and increased militancy of the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia is fueled by the consistent capitulations of Macedonians and the favour provided to them by the EU and USA. The Ventilator is the symbol of Macedonia's capitulations.

The Albanian flag in Macedonia is a direct result of the Ventilator flag.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

RTG,

I agree. A lot of uninformed people think that flags are just symbolic with no practical meaning. But they do have practical meaning. A flag demonstrates who's in control of a given territory. The ventilator demonstrates that the Macedonians are not in control of the state.

I think we will see changes to the flag in the near future. Any new design will either incorporate Albanian or be completly ethno-national neutral. This will be further demonstrate that the Macedonians not only lost control of the state to the Greeks (who can change the laws Macedonians live under), but also the Albanians.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

I read a news article referring to the 16 ray sun of Kutlesh "The flag of free Macedonia"
                            I think this sums it up very well..
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Ventilator

The MTO Inc. has drawn a line in the sand. That line has been drawn very clearly in its official statement, The Macedonian Cause (http://macedoniantruth.org/forum/ann...nt.php?f=2&a=3).

The MTO Inc. has made a commitment to support and promote Macedonian freedom. It has also made a commitment to resist ANY attempt to deny the Macedonian people their freedom.

The ventilator is an attempt to deny the Macedonian people their freedom and as such it will be resisted by the MTO Inc. Many ask why it is an attempt to deny our freedom. Some do it genuinely, while others know very well, but are simple agents for our vassal politicians who are here to spread a disease known as the slave mentality.

The reason why the ventilator is an attempt to deny the Macedonian people their freedom is simple. The Greek government, that has no legitimate say over anything to do with the Macedonian people, convinced an illegitimate Macedonian Government to FORCE a new flag onto the Macedonian people. The Macedonian people did not want to change their flag - they had this decision forced onto them. That means they lost their freedom to choose their own symbols (along with many other things through the Interim Accord).

You may ask why the Macedonian Government of the time was illegitimate. They were illegitimate because they RIGGED the elections in order to maintain power. They were not democratically elected. They were illegitimate tyrants.

The ventilator is one instrument among many that Greece uses to display their domination and our loss of freedom. Using or apologising for the ventilator is not something as simple as accepting a particular flag design, it is accepting the loss of freedom that Macedonians experienced in 1995 and continue to be subjected to.

But there are some out there that want to turn everything inside out. Some do it for personal gain, others are clear traitors and for others it is simply not clear why they do it. I'm not talking about those who are unaware of these issues. I'm talking about those that have had this issue explained to them repeatedly. They want us to believe that using the ventilator is ok. That it has nothing to do with Greece or Macedonian freedom. That somehow in their twisted worldview using the ventilator is a protest against Greece! What rubbish! What incoherent nonsense! These people are promoting the slave mentality. Basically, the slave mentality is when others (i.e., Greece) tells you what to think. The Greeks want us to forget about the sonce and claim it for themselves. The Greeks want us to use the ventilator because it shows their domination and our weakness. What is most abhorrent is that some Macedonians want what the Greeks want.

Don't be one of them. Don't use or apologise for the ventilator in any way, shape or form. Use the sonce. That is a symbol that was not forced on us. That is a symbol chosen by Macedonians, for Macedonians, on the initiative of Macedonians. That is the symbol AND act of Macedonian freedom.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

ANY, Macedonian NGO in diaspora countries that use the forced Greek "ventilator" should be considered anti Macedonian and our dusmani.

The ONLY Flag of Macedonians

Zoran Vanev - Edna e Makedonija (Македонија на Македонците) - YouTube
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-18-2011, 09:07 PM.
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X