X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Now vangelovski, that would be flaunting your billions
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

It looks like you have even worse standard of life than people in Macedonia, maybe it's time to emigrate back to your ancestor's hearth. :-)
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
        It looks like you have even worse standard of life than people in Macedonia, maybe it's time to emigrate back to your ancestor's hearth. :-)
        Sometimes I wish people would understand, life is not that easy in stranstvo.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

My butler is really complaining about not getting a pay rise this year.
          My maid got a pay rise but did not get a new outfit this year.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Serdarot
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Serdarot
            I dare you to make another reference to the kangaroos.
            You are the most belittling, rude , obnoxious person, that is knocking a child from the diaspora for winning gold holding the Macedonian flag at the championship he has won, not the Australian flag
            wtf? i mean, WTF?

and i ask you to calm down with over-reacting just because you can not understand what i am writing.

if you dont understand - ask, i will try to explain!

Unlike the likes of yourself you supports serb flag wavers in RoM!!!
            Oh, lets pat the Macedonian serb wave flag bearers on the head, you stupid idiotic hypocritical imbeciles
            wow, so much hatered towards me, just couse i am trying to draw you that spitting the Macedonians is not constructive? julie, think twice or 3 times before you write such a non-sence, pls...

i support the serbian flag bearers? i mean, honestly, wtf is wrong with you???

I suggest you shut the fark up, you are really pissing me off slagging off our children born in stranstsvo that are promoting the Macedonian cause
            How dare you!!!
            and i suggest you calm down, specialy if you dont understand what i am writing. like i said, ask, i will explain

unbeliveable...

what tf is wrong with you last 2-3 days?

read my post so long untill you understand it, or ask for explanation if you dont understand

just stop with the bs you are writing the last few days, pls
            Bratot:
            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bill77 View Post

I hope the Media in Macedonia gets their hands on this and shows how patriotic Macedonians in the diaspora are. Unlike some serbian flag waving ROM citizens.

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
              oti uste plukanje? oti uste podelbi?

tolku ste patrioti sho pola od tie sho bea na ceca koncertot vo kengurland, bea Makedonci, taka?

ama sigurno i ceca e Makedonka be, zato...

btw, samo taka prodolzete, da gi plukate Makedoncite od RoM...

kako ne vi e sram... i posle se cudime oti ni e takva drzavata i oti ne uspevame vekje 20(00) godini gla da krenime...

You asked me a question. Read the bold, enough is enough Serdarot.
              Macedonians in the republic spit a lot.
              You also need to take a step back, this response inidcates something is not right with you, and I will ask you, WTF is wrong with YOU the last couple of days.
              As for Ceca, read the thread. Carefully. Read my views, this kangaroo has had enough of your rants.
              Go spit on someone else. The diaspora is not spitting, RoM does it very well , we dont know how to spit, not part of the environment we are brought up in here

I will not respond to anything further of your belittling posts, and I dont think Bill will either. Us being kangaroos and all.

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

just HOW "kengurland" offence you, or any other Macedonian, or any Australian? isnīt Australia the land of the kangaroos? the land of the kangaroos = kengurland!

i mean, enough is enough

bill and some other who live outside RoM wrote in the last few days that the Macedonians in RoM are "pichki" ; "cowards" ; "srbomani"

and you dare to write

The diaspora is not spitting, RoM does it very well , we dont know how to spit, not part of the environment we are brought up in here
                ne znam dali da se smejam ili da placam...
                Bratot:
                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Julie:

Serdarot
                  I dare you to make another reference to the kangaroos.
                  You are the most belittling, rude , obnoxious person, that is knocking a child from the diaspora for winning gold holding the Macedonian flag at the championship he has won, not the Australian flag
                  Serdarot

:wtf? i mean, WTF?
                  and i ask you to calm down with over-reacting just because you can not understand what i am writing.
                  if you dont understand - ask, i will try to explain!
                  Just to clarify something for you serdarot

Serdarot:

tolku ste patrioti sho pola od tie sho bea na ceca koncertot vo kengurland, bea Makedonci, taka?

samo "kengurite" em aber nemat sho se slucvase

i could also generalize and say that you Macoīs in aussieland are like this or like that.
                  Oh we understand. Your hatred is verry clear, judging by how many times you try to mock us and are afraid to use the word Australia.

Serdarot:

i donīt know where i am blaming the diaspora for all our defeats, or for any our defeat?
                  Ohhhhh Really????

Serdarot:

any of you went back to Macedonia, to even try to defend it?
                  I take that as it's some kind of a blame.

Now this is interesting,

Serdarot
                  Btw , dont even try to present me as gruevist...
                  well then you must be a Crvenkovski sympathizer.

serdarot:
                  Pavlov Vlatko: SDSM suporter response to julie:
                  ajde dojdete vie od dijasporata malce da go pocuvate imeto....lesno e od strana da se davaat komentari..

Serdarot:
                  most of them are "jorgan vojvodi", whoīs greatest conribute is to donate 5 dollars for Macedonia
                  Alexander Големио: SDSM suporter response to Julie:
                  Ја ако треба 10 долара че даам Македонија неза-висна да биде....О-ОО..Ние ќе чекаме од дијаспората,они не им праќаат на семејствата свои ке даваат на државата...тешко нас ако шекаме од вас!

Serdarot:
                  zato sho mnogu od vas "jakite patrioti", ne znat Makedonski
                  Violeta Angeleska: SDSM suporter response to Julie:
                  draga Julie nauci si go prvo jazikot majcin pa potoa soli pamet!
                  Can anyone see the similarities????
                  Last edited by Bill77; 12-08-2010, 07:49 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    My butler is really complaining about not getting a pay rise this year.
                    My maid got a pay rise but did not get a new outfit this year.
                    Theres been too much flooding this year so the money tree in the backyard hasnt been growing as much.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

serdarot:
                      da, i stojam pozadi to, deka najverojatno NIKOJ od vas ne otide vo Makedonija vo 2001va

ako ve boli - vash problem

a excuses od tipot: "ne znaevme deka ima vojna" mozite da se lazite sami sebe, ne mene

Serdarot:
                      most of them are "jorgan vojvodi", whoīs greatest conribute is to donate 5 dollars for Macedonia
                      da, i stojam pozadi to. pred moi oci beshe izgovorena taa recenica vo 1990ta, vo Bitola, vo kukjata na bugarofilot Crnomarov, od strana na eden nash isselenik od Avstralija:

"ja ke da 5 dolari za Makedonija, ama da mi se vrata! so kamata!"

ako vi smeta - vash problem. to e vistinska sluchka...

Serdarot:
                      zato sho mnogu od vas "jakite patrioti", ne znat Makedonski
                      da, tochno. mnogu od tie koi se lupat v gradi deka se epten golemi Makedonci, ne se ni potrudile da nauchat Makedonski, a decata im se krsteni so ne-Makedonski iminja

boli vistinata?

i, ubo sho si zede tolku vreme da pobaras moi postovi, sega od pocni od post 1 do posledniot, procitaj se sho sum pisal, i posle mozis da se izvinis, ako imas madinja da se izvinis.
                      Bratot:

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

You are a spitting Llama. . You are asking us to have balls to apologise to you for calling us names ? You are calling us animals?
                        You are so funny. Bill and I have 7 sons between us, with the SAME MACEDONIAN names.

Time for me to start calling you names , ball-less swine
                        Last edited by julie; 12-08-2010, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Serdarot
                          • Feb 2010

if you are not one of those who give some "latin" or other kind of names to your children, than why you jump and defend those people?

and you defend them in such a way, by insulting me?

i mean, realy, it is not funny...

but go on, if it makes you feel better
                          Last edited by Serdarot; 12-08-2010, 08:27 AM.
                          Bratot:

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

da, i stojam pozadi to, deka najverojatno NIKOJ od vas ne otide vo Makedonija vo 2001va

ako ve boli - vash problem

Aha malo kopile, i ti kaj beshe vo 2001va godina? skrieshe pod krevetot? hahaha

Comment

• Serdarot
                              • Feb 2010

btw, dont have to search for words, julie

your bill already made the biggest insult, accused me of being crv-enkovski supporter

and since i am personaly attacked with some lies, few more things to clear:

Serdarot:

i donīt know where i am blaming the diaspora for all our defeats, or for any our defeat?
                              hint on "ALL"

bill:
                              Ohhhhh Really????
                              Quote:
                              Serdarot:

manipularce ili brankovist, sho si?

again, for the stupid:

i donīt blame the diaspora for ALL our defeats, or any our defeat, it is OUR, Macedonian defeat.

and learn diference between question and blame!

bill:
                              I take that as it's some kind of a blame.
                              muvata na kapata? tvoj problem

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                              Aha malo kopile, i ti kaj beshe vo 2001va godina? skrieshe pod krevetot? hahaha
                              kopile mozis da mu recis na tatko ti, ok?

inace, jas se vrativ vo 2001va vo Makedonija. nekolku dena pred ramkoven, ama ne znaev deka ke ima ramkoven, i vazno se vrativ

ti?
                              Last edited by Serdarot; 12-08-2010, 08:28 AM.
                              Bratot:

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

bill and some other who live outside RoM wrote in the last few days that the Macedonians in RoM are "pichki" ; "cowards" ; "srbomani"
                                OK lets get this straight now. Just to clarify something, here's a list of what i have been saying. Stop twisting things and Tell me which part you disagree with,

Macedonian Citizens Mentality. which not every Macedonian in the Republic is guilty of.

Equally some Macedonians in the Diaspora have mentality issues aswell
                                Do you disagree?

da isto narod sne. ti rekov ima heroj vo republikata shto ze borat za tatkovinata

ama ima dosta shto kje si gi prodat prvoto chedo
                                Which part do you disagree with?

da imashe heroj shto se boreja za Makedonia. ama i imashe pitchi shto se krieja pod krevet.

ama isto kje ima takvi pitchki od diasporata shto kje se krijat ako gi pokanish za da se vratat da krenat pushka za to priznavam.
                                which part do you disagree with? would you agree i am being equally critical of both sides (unlike your self) and its not an anti Republic statement?

Yeh we will spit on those that will give away our Macedonia
                                does the highlighted word clear it up on who i/we would spit on? i would encourage you to do the same if you were one of us :rmacedonia

i called for both sides to have a good hard look at them selves before pointing fingers at the other side. I to am critical at times of the diaspora
                                does this clear up where i stand?

And now the very beginning before you let your foul mouth loose.
                                This is what i said and who i called pichki or pichlina to be exact.
                                And it was only after your pathetic comment,
                                "ko sho pisav na nekolku pati, si gi merite brojot na kukjite i sobite i kontata, i posle kukate deka nemalo patrioti vo Makedonija.."

and this stupidity,
                                " vo 2001va ne moraja da ginat nasi deca tolku, ako ne vi se idese da zemate pushka"

[QUOTE] ako vie mazi se nadevavte za pomosh protiv albanski pichlina shto se na 1 7 makedonci, nazad nie e zimata. ako bevte mazi, plemeto trebavte da mu go ebivte za 24 sati.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 12-08-2010, 08:32 AM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X