Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Do we have a consensus that the original flag is the one officially recognized on MTO and posters must respect that fact?

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-23-2010, 07:11 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Јован Кукузел
      • Nov 2010

Macedonian flag in Albania

YouTube - Makedonska Alijansa za Evropska Integracija, Pustec

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        Do we have a consensus that the original flag is the one officially recognized on MTO and posters must respect that fact?
        The original flag is the only one that is respected on this forum by the administrators.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

MK
          Personally - without question - this flag for me rpresents all macedonians from all over the world.
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Official Flag of Macedonia (1992-1995)
            This flag was/is a MODIFIED version of the patented original design you see in the top image. Thus I vote for original design only.
            Last edited by indigen; 11-23-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

i want ehe original flag & not the ventilator.Isn't it amazing the world stood by when greece asked for the flag to be changed.Macedonia should rip up that agreement signed to fly the 8 star ventilator symbol.If one looks around the territory of ROM one finds plastered everywhere the sun symbol.We should be allowed to use it & greece should not take it as a copyright holder.It's completely unprecedented & nonsensical that another country can dictate what their flag should be.In the world there's a lot of countries with sun symbols in their flags why doesn't greece object to them.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                We should be allowed to use it
                The fundamental issue is that we should not be seeking permission.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

This is exactly the point.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

RTG i did not mean that we should ask permission but if it wasn't for the interference of greece.We shouldn't be seeking permission or approval we should go ahead & use it.I for one advocate going back to the old flag,i don't give a damn what greece or the un,nato,or eu thinks.Nobody can stop us from using our flag & that's that.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I can't believe we're discussing it. They way some people wisper about the topic (UMD) its like we're planning an atrocity.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Organizations with real balls tell the Macedonian government we have ONLY one flag and we would like to see it flown around the world including government buildings in Macedonia.

Hold on, if we do that we may not get accepted into NATO or the EU ..
                        F OFF YOU STUPID BASTARDS!

UMD, do you recognize our flag as the flag of choice - World Macedonian Diaspora? Can we expect to see it used at all future events?

YOU DON'T KNOW (CLUELESS) WHAT AN NGO DOES AND NEED TO WAKE UP!
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-23-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

You hit the ball on the head MK we don't have the balls or the guts to tell them to fuck off.
                          We will do what we want not what they want.We know what they want is to wipe us off the map.That's why the albanians are flying their flag because we don't have the balls to stop them.The same goes for nato & EU were being awfully polite to themOf course they are going to fuck us up.We are literally asking for it.Stand up to them & we will win.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            You hit the ball on the head MK we don't have the balls or the guts to tell them to fuck off.
                            We will do what we want not what they want.We know what they want is to wipe us off the map.That's why the albanians are flying their flag because we don't have the balls to stop them.The same goes for nato & EU were being awfully polite to themOf course they are going to fuck us up.We are literally asking for it.Stand up to them & we will win.
                            UMD is scared to use (REAL FLAG) it because it will upset the USA .. tough! Fuck the EU, let Macedonians get paid in US dollars and $12 minimum wage!
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-24-2010, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Is the 'official' flag used anywhere in the diaspora, I know my community uses the Kutlesh.

What about other places in Australia and around the world?

Comment

• makedonin
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I agree on that and I use it when ever I want to.

Yet the state have signed something. I don't know who will force the restrictions, but I can see the greeks starting a embargo or even war cause of it.

That is all cause they have signed something, and this is the very excuse for such actions that the greeks will use.
                                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X