X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Frank,

It only remains 'dear' to the sellouts and ignorant.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      I aint trying to win an argument but will like to post some interesting background on the Current State Flag yes it come to us through a push but the fact remains Macedonians in the Republic hold it dear.
      Frank, can you give me a percentage as to how many Macedonians held the Yugoslavian flag dear say 30 years ago?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Frank, the Macedonians in Greece were faced with exact same issue (forced flag) and now many bow, praise and kiss the Greek flag out of fear - blackmail

NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THINGS FORCED ON YOU

PS I bet if they change it again you will support the one of today more, remember our scars go deeper then yours.
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-22-2010, 07:37 PM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Frank
          I sympathize with your attempts to gather respect for the current flag of the republic of Macedonia, but if I can use the analogy of a new born child as an example - this new flag would be a child born to you without your consent, whilst you are morally obliged to accept this new child and feel a certain responsibility towards it the fact still remains that someone else decided to have your child and tell you about it later!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I don't know Makedonche,
            it is kind of like a prostitute (USA) telling you (Macedonia) not to wear a condom because she is on the pill. You then catch some UN Transmitted Disease and USA has a baby called "Democratic Republic of Macedonia" that shits all over your ancestors graves. Naturally the baby carries the same diseases as its mother.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Frank
              I sympathize with your attempts to gather respect for the current flag of the republic of Macedonia, but if I can use the analogy of a new born child as an example - this new flag would be a child born to you without your consent, whilst you are morally obliged to accept this new child and feel a certain responsibility towards it the fact still remains that someone else decided to have your child and tell you about it later!
              Bad analogy because nobody should be "morally obliged" to accept treason and capitulation. The only thing that Macedonians with some basic self-respect are morally obliged to do is to reject the VENTILATOR because it represents national shame and capitulation. The same applies to the UCK constitution and "Ramkoven dogovor", the "Temporary Reference" and the "Interim Accord".

The pen is mightier than the sword! Power comes through the barrel of a gun!

It is not an oxymoron to have the two slogans/sayings together as man needs the mind to control his physical actions and ideology comes first.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Frank, you have willingly accepted that eye sore which tells me you're also willing to do the same with a name change? When do you say it violates my human rights and no?
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Again all you are speaking on behalf of Macedonians outside that patch of land we call the Motherland

I accept both Flags and more importantly I understand the majority of Macedonians today in the Republic call the State Flag their own you all got to get that load and clear

And I can tell you from experience you will be met with grave anger by most Macedonians in the Republic if you come with the same attitude shown here in the real World
                  Last edited by Frank; 11-23-2010, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

Makedonska_Kafana you know me more then to think I accept anything that has come of the Macedonian State through forced capitulation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

And I can tell you from experience you will be met with grave anger by most Macedonians in the Republic if you come with the same attitude shown here in the real World
                      Then I would suggest the job of every Diaspora Macedonian is to remind Macedonians in Macedonia what the new flag stands for. Because it is obvious they would be better Macedonians for the knowledge.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

НМ - „Вентилаторот“ и грее и лади

„Вентилаторот“ и грее и лади

А политичките околности беа повеќе од сложени. Знамето беше сменето две години по прифаќањето на референцата БЈРМ и само два дена по атентатот врз претседателот Киро Глигоров, кога целата јавност беше окупирана со тој немил настан. На 5 октомври 1995 година Собранието го изгласа новиот закон за знамето со консензус, но тоа беше парламентарен состав без опозиција, во кој членуваа само пратеници од тогашниот Сојуз за Македонија (СДСМ, Либерална партија и Социјалистичка партија) и претставници на Албанците во земјава. Притисокот за промена, секако, доаѓаше од Грција.

[...]

Тито Петковски е еден од тројцата пратеници што беа членови на Собранието и во 1995 година и денес.

Според него, треба сé уште да се работи, особено со младите генерации, за новото знаме да биде целосно прифатено.

- На јавните манифестации често се сретнува ѕвездата од Вергина, а најмногу ја користат млади луѓе. Нивните мотиви главно се националистички. Кога се промени знамето, тоа беше направено за да се покаже конструктивност кон јужниот сосед, за односите да ни станат попријателски. Затоа треба образовните установи, но и политичките партии, да поработат со своите подмладоци за ова прашање - додава Петковски.

Еден од ретките политичари што активно се залагаат за да се врати старото знаме е Тодор Петров, лидерот на Светскиот македонски конгрес, организација што најмногу комуницира со нашинците во светот.

- Речиси сите македонски организации во соседството и во далечните земји како свој симбол го користат 16-кракото сонце. Новото знаме не го признаваа ниту тогаш ниту денес. Има голем број иницијативи да се напуштат преговорите со Грција и да се укине Привремената спогодба, а со тоа и да се врати старото знаме - рече Петров.

Тој раскажува како тогашните политичари тврделе дека го трампаат знамето за меѓународното признавање на уставното име, но останале без двете.

[…]

Неодамна шпанскиот весник „20 минутос“ спроведе гласање за најубаво знаме, на кое победи Мексико, а Македонија никаде ја немаше. Од првите десет на тој список, дури осум се земји од шпанското говорно подрачје.

Автор: Гоце Трпковски Фотографија: Маја Јаневска - Илиева

------------

коментари

Македонче
                        Новото знаме не побудува никакви чуства во мене. Не го прифаќам, но едноставно е, не се бунам затоа што за тоа не е дојдено врeме . А Денот ќе дојде . За знамето од Кутлеш негувам уште посилни чуства затоа што е прво знаме со кое повторно ја изразивме слободата и независноста на Македонија . За мене ова знаме остана како наше државното знаме , иако привремено го променија пред неколку години . Од тие причини знамето од Кутлеш станува како знаме со кое историски државата Македонија и народот Македонски се самоидентификуваат во континиум .

строиник
                        Единствено македонското знаме со Златно-Жолта 16-зрачна Ѕвезда на Црвена основа ( "Сонцето од Кутлеш-Вергина"), e СИМ(В)БОЛ за слобода, континуитет, иднина, безвремена потврда за идентитетот на Македонецот. Тоа е моето знаме, тоа е знамето на Македонија и така ќе остане засекогаш. Сегашното пак "официјално" знаме, претставува сончев ЗНАК и такви знаци ги има на секаде низ светот, да, ги има и во Македонија, да, ние сме деца на светлината, поклоници на сончевината, но сепак тоа е САМО знак, претставен пред 15 години како знаме, усвоено ПОД ПРИТИСОК, не со СЛОБОДНА ВОЛЈА и ентузијазам како што го усвоивме Вечното ни знаме со 16-зрачната златно-жолта ѕвезда на црвена основа, кое како симбол го наоѓаме, не само во Кут-Леш, туку и во охридско, гевгелиско...на секаде низ Македонија....Има огромна разлика меѓу симб(в)ол и знак. Во симболот ја наоѓаме сопствената срж, си им-аме во-(и)-лја своја, сме ја пронашле нашата смисла на земјата во име на светлината. Симболот истакнува повеќе зборови, дела, слики, времиња, мистика ако сакете препознатлива за носителот на сим(в)болот..., додека знакот е менлив, разбирлив само во одредено време и дури и да опстои низ годините тој многу лесно може да го смени изворното значење. Па нели, сегашново "сонце", може да е и вентилатор, ветерница, развиен занк за нуклеарен отпад итн, итн....Македонија ќе ја зачне слободата, кога на скопската тврдина ќе се вее нашето знаме со 16-зрачна златно-жолта ѕвезда на црвена основа. Единствениот МАКЕДОНСКИ СИМБОЛ за сите времиња

Стеф
                        Вентилаторот е знаме на Македонија. А од друга страна го мразам зошто не е го осеќам како свое. Не ги сакам од СДСМ поради знаме и мал милион други причини. Јас би сакал да се смени знамето на Македонија ова не го сакам наметнато е со сила и вештачко е.

Jordan-Lerin
                        Ventilatorot nikogash nema da go prifatime kako nacionalno zname na Makedonskiot narod.

smislov
                        Ako Тито Петкостки е македонец и добро го владее својот мајцин македонски јазик, ке знае дека "ѕвездата од Вергина" е од Кутлеш.

ЗНАМЕТО ОД КУТЛЕШ
                        Симболот на сонцето е македонски од Македонија. Грција го поседува само 100 години. Секогаш со гордост ке го носам. Едноставно е симбол на Македонија. А Македонија не е грчка.

veta
                        nemase ocenka 0 pa zatoa stavivn 1 ovaa zname nikoj ne go saka ama go prfativme zatoa sto ni bese naredeno da ne se vrakame vo nasata anticka istoria,za da gi zadovolime grcite i nasite domasni kodosi ipredavnici.

For fair use only.

Previous extensive discussion at this thread: ventilator

Comment

• BigMak
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2009

The 16 rayed sun is the flag that I respect and love, The ventilator is hard for me to respect as its basically a symbol of capitulation although with time it will dissipate

hence the meaning of a well organised tactic thats what they want.....

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Again all you are speaking on behalf of Macedonians outside that patch of land we call the Motherland

I accept both Flags and more importantly I understand the majority of Macedonians today in the Republic call the State Flag their own you all got to get that load and clear

Frank,

Do you have any hard evidence that the majority of Macedonians accept the ventilator? Or are you just making a baseless statement in order to justify YOUR acceptance of that treasonous act?

Have you understood how the ventilator was FORCED upon us? Have you carefully considered the implications of that act? If our oppressors can violate the ability of Macedonians to FREELY choose their own national symbols, then they can violate other freedoms and natural rights.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

bigmak i agree i like the 16 ray sun is beautifull.Do people know that in the world of contest of flags Macedonia's flag (16 rays )was voted one of the best.Now that we have been sold out the grks have the symbol registered worldwide so that we are not allowed to use it.
                              if the grks they done it to our flag they sure as hell will try to change our name in the same way .If we let them.
                              Last edited by George S.; 11-23-2010, 04:38 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                                Bad analogy because nobody should be "morally obliged" to accept treason and capitulation. The only thing that Macedonians with some basic self-respect are morally obliged to do is to reject the VENTILATOR because it represents national shame and capitulation. The same applies to the UCK constitution and "Ramkoven dogovor", the "Temporary Reference" and the "Interim Accord".

Wrong! - It's a good analogy and explains the current situation to someone who is struggling to be patriotic under an imposed flag!

The pen is mightier than the sword! Power comes through the barrel of a gun!
                                Power comes through the barrel of many guns held by many people - guns don't have any power.

It is not an oxymoron to have the two slogans/sayings together as man needs the mind to control his physical actions and ideology comes first.
                                It is an oxymoron in this instance and irrelevant to the analogy which is aimed at explaining to someone, who is patriotically inclined, why the new flag is an imposition.
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X