Ottoman/Voltron & European (crypto-Albanian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    No, nothing has been "learned" from this experience SOM. Its the same distrust that led to another poster being banned because it was assumed to be me. Same balkan mentality, nothing learned.
    That will teach him a lesson not to leave his computer unattended and to log off where his brother can't jump on and give you the shits

So the mods have done you a favor.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Voltron, don't try and label your own incompetence at playing some foolish game as our "Balkan mentality". You were caught in the act. Period. Nobody here believes your garbage story, and if you continue to press the matter and insult our intelligence, you will join your 'Ottoman' brother. Too much time has already been wasted discussing this pathetic charade. Move on.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

ok Bill. You know whats tragic from all of this. All it took was someone to push some buttons and "voila" a witchhunt ensues.

Just like in many other forums, I can understand that the mods here have seen it all. That is the reason why I dont take it personal.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Voltron, don't try and label your own incompetence at playing some foolish game as our "Balkan mentality". You were caught in the act. Period. Nobody here believes your garbage story, and if you continue to press the matter and insult our intelligence, you will join your 'Ottoman' brother. Too much time has already been wasted discussing this pathetic charade. Move on.
          Sorry SOM, I cannot accept your attempt to discredit me. You can ban me if you want, but it wont be for anything I have said or did. I dont appreciate threats and if thats how you want to behave than its surely your right. There is no concrete evidence aside from a few ppl egging you on. Maybe you just found a good time to ban me since I dont entirely agree with what is said.

The only thing that is implied is Ottoman posting his nick (case cracker huh) and posts within a few minutes ? Is that it ?

If some ppl were sincere all it would take is to go back and read some of Ottomans replies. As if that is too hard to do. Where the heck would I have come up with half the posts he said?
          At least it takes a lot more than this to get banned in the "maggot forum".

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
            At least it takes a lot more than this to get banned in the "maggot forum".
            The Maggot Forum is the best place for you...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Voltron, you discredited yourself.

All one had to do on your maggot forum was express his Macedonian heritage, and after the initial barrage of racist insults, then they would be banned. Don't try and justify a racist hole like that here. If I was half as unfair as you're trying to imply, you wouldn't have been back after your first attempt at idiocy.

I am not going through the evidence again. I had no desire to ban you, not then, not before. But now you are wasting my time. I can appreciate that you're trying to save face, perhaps one could argue that it would have been better if I addressed you in private correspondence. But it is done now, and none of that changes the viewpoint that most of us share with regard to this charade.

This discussion is closed. Try and open it again, and both you and this thread will disappear from here. Take it as you will.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
              X