Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I have no desire to see the ventilator at the best of times. But do you think the Macedonian justice minister might be able to move a pot plant when meeting with the US Ambassador:

As has been discussed before the ethnic Albanian disrespect for the ventilator comes from a whole different place than the reason as to why Macedonians should disrespect it. The ethnic Albanians disrespect the Macedonian nation by disrespecting the nation's flag. Macedonians respect our nation by disrespecting the ventilator. What a crazy place.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

The Macedonian Constitutional Court has refused to review Gruevski's decision to provide the NLA war crime suspects with an amnesty:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...r-crimes-cases
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

This move angered Macedonia’s opposition parties and human rights organizations.
        Macedonian political parties at their finest, Object while in opposition then do what the previous politcal party in power did.

If people can recall that when SDSM was in coalitian with DUI, DPMNE was opposed to a coalitian with DUI. However when they arrived in power they in turn formed a coalitian with the terrorists.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          The Macedonian Constitutional Court has refused to review Gruevski's decision to provide the NLA war crime suspects with an amnesty:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...r-crimes-cases

The global human rights organization, Amnesty International, asked the Macedonian government in September last year to reverse their decision to abandon the four cases.

“The parliament’s decision is clearly inconsistent with international law and will leave the victims and their relatives without access to justice,” Sian Jones, Amnesty International’s researcher on the Western Balkans, said at the time.
          Macedonia cannot seem to even get close to generally accepted human rights practices for its Macedonian citizens.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Macedonia cannot seem to even get close to generally accepted human rights practices for its Macedonian citizens.
            Just one word to describe the government,

Deplorable
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
            X