Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Zarni , we are all upset what makes it worse people like volk who throw the blame on the diaspora when they cant agro the cowardice of their own blood and governing bodies . Welcome to shiptaria
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Actually, while you were defending DPMNE and telling us that the "time was not right" most of the people on this forum were trying to make you see differently. In fact, many poeple on this forum opposed the FA from the begining. So its not really a collective "we".
      give me a break, are you trying to bullshit that I was not opposed to the FA from the beginning? When have I ever defended it? Or are you back to your usual self throwing bullshit around?

Volk ,blame yourself but Dont you dare ever blame me or anyone here that has been consistent with their ideology . Blame yourself for throwing the blame on a diaspora who even had tbe ability to vote , couldnt with their disgusting lack of communication . Dont blame me ever again for the cowardice of your fucked up Albanian loving anti MAcedonian pathetic Ass licking politicians Ass holes for some shiptar fyrom loving screwed cowards . My family bled enough , my paternal rom family risked their necks to help my egej people and were chucked and beaten shiptars by the tito loving fyroms . Because that is what they want now , they want it real bad and fuck you for blaming the diaspora im fucked if I let the cowardice and shiptar bum lickers that you are defending , obviously your cowardly pathetic family . Something I have just realised , qld fuck am proud and will differentiate now , is the egej would rather have heads chopped off and fight Macedonia than tito fyrom loving bend over and take it up the bo
      Julie, your descent into stupidity is sad to watch.

"Your ideology" is worthless unless you can back it up with actions that help implement it.

I can watch TV all day and say how things should be run too, acting to make a difference is what everyone should be aiming at.
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Zarni , we are all upset what makes it worse people like volk who throw the blame on the diaspora when they cant agro the cowardice of their own blood and governing bodies . Welcome to shiptaria

The blame for where Macedonia is, is with the Macedonian people all over the world. That means you, me and everyone else. If you cant understand that go back to swearing.
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Volk, spare me. The blame is clearly with the Macedonian people that live in the Republic and some sympathetic morons in the Diaspora. Are you going to tar the MTO with the same brush as UMD for example? Is it simply everyone's fault without exception for you? Spare me, it has been readily apparent the morons running the country have had an agenda to erase our identity for years. But the "clever" people keep telling us here on the forum that the government has an agenda to sort this stuff out. What a load of rubbish.

Tell me about the clever ICJ case again lol.

Dumb Macedonians have allowed this and the smart ones do not have a voice. What a shame. Thank God I am not a modern Macedonian.

Don't worry all is not lost now. That happened in 2001.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Droog
            • Mar 2011

What exactly are they responsible for? In democratic societies we hold elections and based on the results parties sometimes form coalitions. That's exactly what happened here. Gruevski couldn't form a government without Ahmeti's party, so they cut a deal and these are the results of that deal. Whether some(from both ethnic communities) like it or not is irrelevant and has nothing to do with their perception of legality. The country is governed by actual laws and not by whimsical and arbitrary definitions of the legal system by people who neither understand nor like the rule of law.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
              The blame for where Macedonia is, is with the Macedonian people all over the world. That means you, me and everyone else. If you cant understand that go back to swearing.
              Volk you anti MAcedonian , coward , I have more balls than you
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i heard that members are saying it's disgracefull .I call it sheer stupidity that a country will
                give away to a minority undesrvedly their main portfolios.The next scenario is the albanians can do what they want to macedonia.It's all happening due to a stupid agreement.Where is the self protection & so called sovereignity to be just surrendered to our enemies.How the fuck do they know that the albanians will allways work in their favour.They have elevated albanians to a new level that we find in the diaspora unacceptable.Trason would actually be too good fot gruevski.Also i don't know if people have read that sdsm is proposing with dui for a couple terms if sdsm gets in the propose an albanian priminister.How bad can it get.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Its called Collective responsibility if your a Macedonian that loves his nation then even more responsibility lies on your shoulders.

But blaming everyone else is the easiest way, I am right and I dont have to do anything... junaci...
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

give me a break, are you trying to bullshit that I was not opposed to the FA from the beginning? When have I ever defended it? Or are you back to your usual self throwing bullshit around?
                    Are you trying to provoke me into finding all of the posts where you claim its "not the right time" to do anything about the FA...again?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Are you trying to provoke me into finding all of the posts where you claim its "not the right time" to do anything about the FA...again?
                      you where calling for an immediate withdrawal of framework agreement and interim accord with zero preparation. I called for a more prepared step by step approach.
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

A lot of people are saying the yickets are ready & they are ready to rock & roll.But what are they protecting the same politicians.They have to get rid of them & get ones with real ticker & balls to run macedonia properly.No more pandering to minorities when allready they got the same rights as macedonian citizens.THe so called albanian citizens if they don't respect us & or ways should be shown the door along with their so called albanian representatives.What's needed in macedonia is to cut the crap & get rid of people who don't serve the macedonian cause.Get rid of them & wipe the slate clean.We need to eliminate the problem at it's roots by cutting the trunk first.
                        Enough is enough we have listened to the likes of gruevski & others who simply are giving in to the albanians.I would like to take all the agreements they have agreed with & shove them up their arses.I't is truly unbeleivable how they can surrender to the albanians like that & others like greece etc.It all stems they have no balls or ticker to protect itself from their enemies.Instead we have complete capitulation or compromise.
                        Last edited by George S.; 06-27-2011, 07:33 AM.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

you where calling for an immediate withdrawal of framework agreement and interim accord with zero preparation. I called for a more prepared step by step approach.
                          You claimed now was not the right time...I'm just going to have to pull all of your old posts out.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Egejska
                            • Sep 2008

Absolutely pathetic...

Please, keep bringing in the people who attacked our lands, our people into the top jobs and we will not have a country to call our own - Whats left of it anyway....

Disgusted - but not surprised...
                            An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
                            Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

regarding these agreements that were signed so readily by our politicians couldn't they forsee what shit they were getting into.Or is it sheer ignorance they never read the damn shit come what may just sign the fucking thing.I don't see any regrets or any changes to
                              protect macedonia.THey really have signed their own death warrants & for the macedonian
                              population.Correct me if i'm wrong a democracy is mean't to be majority rules not minority.
                              The politicians i don't think have told the population of how stupid they are & what they have done to desreoy macedonia because they aren't working for the cause.
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-27-2011, 07:45 AM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• European
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Droog View Post
                                What exactly are they responsible for? In democratic societies we hold elections and based on the results parties sometimes form coalitions. That's exactly what happened here. Gruevski couldn't form a government without Ahmeti's party, so they cut a deal and these are the results of that deal. Whether some(from both ethnic communities) like it or not is irrelevant and has nothing to do with their perception of legality. The country is governed by actual laws and not by whimsical and arbitrary definitions of the legal system by people who neither understand nor like the rule of law.
                                Good point. There was an article on the board on a potential SDSM + DUI + DPA + ND and this coalition would be enough to form a coalition. It could be possible DUI used this rumor as leverage to form a coalition with VMRO. Even looking at the wikipedia for elections of 2011 in macedonia it appears both VMRO and SDSM formed their own coalitions with other parties (Vlachs, Serbs, Turks, etc.) It appears in Macedonia many minorities are involved in the process but Albanians appear to have the largest amount of voters out of the minorities.

I think the majority in this forum would like to see a Macedonian gov't with Macedonians as the clear majority, but the system and the voters determine such things. If VMRO and SDSM formed their own coalition then they could form their own government.

Comment

Working...
                                X