Rare Macedonian book from 1920's for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirGeorge8600
    • Jun 2011

Rare Macedonian book from 1920's for sale!

A friend linked me on ebay...only $99.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for “Macedonian Review” - №3, rare magazine since 1925 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Notice the year: 1925.

and yet another....

from 1930's.

These are originals, I even bought an original British history book from 1824 from one of the sellers. 100% authentic.
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
    A friend linked me on ebay...only $99.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for “Macedonian Review” - №3, rare magazine since 1925 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Notice the year: 1925.

and yet another....

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Memories of Macedonia, the 1902-1903 and Gotse Delchev at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

from 1930's.

These are originals, I even bought an original British history book from 1824 from one of the sellers. 100% authentic.
    Good try buddy.

Questions?

A) What can you tell me about the years 1925 and 1930's. What was so special about this period (which would have been not long after the second Balkans war) regarding Bulgaria, Greece and Macedonian land.

B) How can you authenticate them to be original? Can you authenticate the contents to be accurate? or would it be most likely fiction considering the Bulgarians were so irate they lost out on land grab so propaganda was rife.

C) Why would they not be priceless and in some Bulgarian museum? Why ebay and only $99?

D) Isn't there a newspaper or magazine currently in Greece called Macedonia? if so, 100 years down the track we might find an edition selling on the moon (thats if man lives on the moon by then) and this addition would most likely say "Macedonia is Grik" somewhere inside. Now today as we speak, we know what a fantasy that is and Greeks are con artists and love their propaganda just like the Bulgarians back then (and still today), so why would it be accurate in 100 years time?

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    ovaj e ovde za zajebancia.
    Originally posted by Zarni View Post
    SirGeorge8600 I am amazed and suprised Greeks like you actually exist I never Imagined it ever possible
    Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    You are wrong zarni. They do exist and they are everywhere. We will soon see.
    Admins, this is clearly advertising Greek and Bulgarian propaganda which does not fit in the title of this forum "Macedonian Truth". Sir George should be reprimanded on this.
    Last edited by Bill77; 06-23-2011, 05:20 PM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Both of the books would be riddled with Bulgarian propaganda given that they were printed in Sofia and relate to Macedonia. However, in these books are also genuine literary works and letters written by Macedonians.

George, what do you know about these books?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
        • Jun 2011

Well I know little about them, but seeing as how they are written in Macedonian (as they appear) and mention nothing Greek I presume they are valid. I am a book worm and have bought an original King James I Bible from Britain published in 1629...it is validated and sitting on my bookshelf now. So I trust the seller.

The years are important to me because Greek denial of Macedonia didn't exist in the 1920's... and as seen on this forum there is tons of documentation even from Greece regarding Macedonians as a separate ethnicity. Why would they be in some Bulgarian museum?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

They are written in literary Bulgarian as they were published in Sofia, but they also cite some literary works in the Macedonian language. They don't have to mention Greeks to be anti-Macedonian in nature. The group that compiled and presented the works are rampant anti-Macedonians and deny all that is uniquely Macedonian, unless they can somehow tie it to Bulgarian propaganda. For somebody like myself who has an interest in literature, they are good. But for those seeking further evidence of Macedonians being recognised, they are not good books at all.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
          X