X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • figure8
    • Jan 2011

macedonia should buy solun port!

due to further bailout funds, greece must sell state owned company's which are key infrastructure industries such as ports, water, train lines etc. these will be sold to the highest bidder.
    Why doesn't the macedonian government make bids on the port in solun? its the biggest port in the mediteranian... or in any other industry in fact?
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

What a great idea!
    I would want to ship the Christian Turks back to Turkey though.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• figure8
      • Jan 2011

i think its opertuneties like this that we need to take advantage of, otherwise we'll just reamin in the background of the balkans. we need to move forward!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Solun like the money they borrowed "stole" is more likely.I think the germans should figure out whther the greeks really owned solun & give it to the rightfull people.I don't think
        there is a chance in hell of a second bailout the eu would have to be stark mad to give it.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

Can anyone highlight a successful Macedonian Foreign Investment were a Macedonian Business Sector company has invested or bought capital outside of the Country I cant

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
            • Jun 2011

The IMF will buy it as usual...

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            What a great idea!
            I would want to ship the Christian Turks back to Turkey though.
            The Ottoman Empire was in Macedonia too...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

George, please explain your avatar with your next post.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                • Jun 2011

I am a Greek who supports Macedonians and their freedoms...one of many believe it or not. I also have some Macedonian ancestors from far back. I also have French and Polish ancestors but I doubt that's relevant. Of course most of us Greeks who give this support are Greek-Americans whom haven't really been fed and nationalistic propaganda.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

You do realise that the flag you have placed next to the Greek one is an artificial symbol and that Macedonia was forced to replace its original state flag because of Greek objections? We generally call that flag you have on your avatar as the flag of capitulation. It is a symbol of Macedonia's weakness.

Do you support Macedonia's right to its national name? Do you support the right of Macedonians in Greece to be recognised in an official capacity like other normal countries do with their minorities?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    You do realise that the flag you have placed next to the Greek one is an artificial symbol and that Macedonia was forced to replace its original state flag because of Greek objections? We generally call that flag you have on your avatar as the flag of capitulation. It is a symbol of Macedonia's weakness.

Do you support Macedonia's right to its national name? Do you support the right of Macedonians in Greece to be recognised in an official capacity like other normal countries do with their minorities?
                    Don't forget that Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, and France made objections too. When I visited Macedonia there were ton's of those flags, but when I typed in Greece Macedonia relations into google images that came up. Of course the Greek flag isn't of antiquity either, it was created in the late 1800's.

Also yes, I do obviously support Macedonia's right to it's national name..that's what I've been calling it. Also yes I have met and am friends with many Macedonian minorities in Greece.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

You should put our real flag next to the Greek one then. Can you do that.
                      Oh an welcome.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

ovaj e ovde za zajebancia.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Tokmu taka mozi da je Pushkar.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Don't forget that Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, and France made objections too.
                            ja ovde kaj mu zdobole tro. ebago odma eden rog si go pokaze.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
                              Don't forget that Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, and France made objections too. When I visited Macedonia there were ton's of those flags, but when I typed in Greece Macedonia relations into google images that came up. Of course the Greek flag isn't of antiquity either, it was created in the late 1800's.

Also yes, I do obviously support Macedonia's right to it's national name..that's what I've been calling it. Also yes I have met and am friends with many Macedonian minorities in Greece.
                              shades of de jevu , have you been on this forum before?

mnogu mi e sumlivo, kolku pati ovaj ima bidenot tuka
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                              X