X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • machorot
    • May 2010

Macedonia, a 'concept' to a Greek.

Followed on from previous thread: -> click here.

Originally posted by HELLENICLEAGUE View Post
    Zarni
    I can say Macedonia easy.
    Its just that our concepts of Macedonia and what it stands for seem to differ.
    I'm surprised nobody picked up on this clowns Freudian slip!

They are finally starting to reveal, that to a Greek, Macedonia is just a 'concept' in its adjective form of the word, i.e. Like how Metaxas coined the 'Megali Idea' referring to their disgusting national vision.

To HLeague and all of your kind that browse/post here, let it be known: Macedonia is not a concept to others, as it is to a Greek, but merely a reality born by historical and cultural significance.

...and i must add that if you want to leave your conceptional world behind, then by all means, enrol yourself or your children to study the 'Macedonian' language. Heck, I even completed 2unit of study in 'Macedonian' for my NSW HSC, and i can tell you with certainty, that there was nothing Greek about it.
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

University of Toronto
    We're sorry. It looks like this page was moved or deleted.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

machorot you are right this person (who probably still reading posts) would probably say he didnt mean how we see it.

He or she cant tell any of us that being macedonian is merley a conceptal exercise

Comment

Working...
      X