X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
    ... How do you know that Dinosaurs for instance ever roamed the Earth how do you know that the fossils and skeletal remains weren't placed by God to test man? Evolution relies on assumptions. Don't you agree? If not, why?
    ...you're fuckin' kidding.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      Really Tom i'm surprised by the responses of people to religous matters.Staggered that they don't beleive the bible because they don't beleive they are true.
      St Paul would be singing in heaven "Kade sve Makedoncina......kade sve kaj odidovte" lol

seriously though, Its sad that so many people (Macedonians) are spiritually dead.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        ...you're fuckin' kidding.
        Nah I'm not actually. If you think my quote is that unbelievable and unethical then answer the question and provide evidence for it cause right now I still see no evidence that disproves the Bible except for Scientific Assumptions which change on a daily basis

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Bill I can see it now we allready got kicked out of macedonia & now from heaven.We are mean't to suffer before & the after.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Nah I'm not actually. If you think my quote is that unbelievable and unethical then answer the question and provide evidence for it cause right now I still see no evidence that disproves the Bible except for Scientific Assumptions which change on a daily basis
            ...I think your quote has a comfortable place in the dark world of severe mental illness.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

How do you know that Dinosaurs for instance ever roamed the Earth how do you know that the fossils and skeletal remains weren't placed by God to test man? Evolution relies on assumptions. Don't you agree? If not, why?
              Thats a bit far fetched mate. Actually there is a possibility God mentions somewhere in Genisis about Dinosaurs. Well it can be interpreted as such.

By the way, can anyone with any knowledge on palaeontology answer this. True or False?
              Q) A Dinosaur fossil is very rarely found intact in one area. Eg: parts of the same animal that is fossilised, is usually spread meters or even greater distance.

Comment

• vojnik
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                Thats a bit far fetched mate. Actually there is a possibility God mentions somewhere in Genisis about Dinosaurs. Well it can be interpreted as such.

By the way, can anyone with any knowledge on palaeontology answer this. True or False?
                Q) A Dinosaur fossil is very rarely found intact in one area. Eg: parts of the same animal that is fossilised, is usually spread meters or even greater distance.
                It's not far fetched at all, how can anyone here say God isn't real the Earth wasn't created by a God but by the result of a "Big Bang" that wasn't the result of anything of a higher power (God) that we evolved from a microscopic cell into a fish then somehow mutated several times allowing us to walk on land then mutated a few more times and became apes then mutated again a couple of more times and became what we are today. Now don't you think that's a bit far fetched? What a joke. Then people go out saying the Bible is a book of mythical stories, no what I think is mythical is this whole idea about Evolution and Darwinism are mythical there is no evidence for it where as the history of the Bible does come with evidence.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                ...I think your quote has a comfortable place in the dark world of severe mental illness.
                That's really funny Phoenix the guy who can't disprove the Bible yet calls people that have evidence for the Bible's events mental you sounds like a top bloke you know maybe you should be given a UMD award aswell since your so good at not answering questions, providing evidence for it and having a stance on something logical.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

That's really funny Phoenix the guy who can't disprove the Bible yet calls people that have evidence for the Bible's events mental you sounds like a top bloke you know maybe you should be given a UMD award aswell since your so good at not answering questions, providing evidence for it and having a stance on something logical.
                  I'll respond to you when you admit that your quote was extremely silly.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Tom and other creationists I would like for anyone interested in seeing the opposite end of the arguement to watch this video from the 14 minute mark to the 27 minute mark. I would prefer you watch from beginning to end but I cannot expect anyone to watch a 38 minute video in full. Here it is:

YouTube - ‪Hector Avalos: How Archaeology Killed Biblical History - Part 1 of 2‬‏
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

It's not far fetched at all, how can anyone here say God isn't real the Earth wasn't created by a God but by the result of a "Big Bang" that wasn't the result of anything of a higher power (God) that we evolved from a microscopic cell into a fish then somehow mutated several times allowing us to walk on land then mutated a few more times and became apes then mutated again a couple of more times and became what we are today. Now don't you think that's a bit far fetched? What a joke. Then people go out saying the Bible is a book of mythical stories, no what I think is mythical is this whole idea about Evolution and Darwinism are mythical there is no evidence for it where as the history of the Bible does come with evidence.
                      settle down vojnik...... i am one that believes in a creator. Its only your point about dinosaurs never existing and God trying to fool us by placing fossils that i found far fetched.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

settle down vojnik...... i am one that believes in a creator. Its only your point about dinosaurs never existing and God trying to fool us by placing fossils that i found far fetched.
                        ...lol

..."far fetched" is one way of putting it.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

I do believe that the Bible is fact not a story book. Also I don't understand how you can be a little bit Christian, I have never heard anything more absurd then that. Can one then say that they are a little bit Macedonian? How can you accept a little bit of something and not the rest and still claim you support it?
                          I never said I was a little bit of christian. Show me where I said this.

And since you avoid to answer my question and believe in biblical fairy tales I am going to assume you believe that a descendent of Noah, an ancient Jew, was the founder of two of the most powerful nations in history. Until you say otherwise of course I believe the forum should treat you as a special case.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Bill you're a sensible and intelligent person whom I believe has alot of common sense. Is it possible that you can watch the video I posted above (from 14:00-27:00) and can you give me your opinion afterwards?

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                              I never said I was a little bit of christian. Show me where I said this.

And since you avoid to answer my question and believe in biblical fairy tales I am going to assume you believe that a descendent of Noah, an ancient Jew, was the founder of two of the most powerful nations in history. Until you say otherwise of course I believe the forum should treat you as a special case.
                              ...lol

..."special case" is another way of putting it.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                                Bill you're a sensible and intelligent person whom I believe has alot of common sense. Is it possible that you can watch the video I posted above (from 14:00-27:00) and can you give me your opinion afterwards?
                                i will certainly do that mate. will get back to you with in half an hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X