X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

"This is not Skopje, This is Shkupi!"|

This video deserves a thread of its own, never have I been more disgusted and disappointed....

YouTube - ‪Menduh Thaci - Ova ne e Skopje, Ky eshte SHKUPI‬‏
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

This coming from a politician and citizen of Macedonia is nothing less than treason. But of course, people who make such treasonous statements will never be held accountable by the Macedonian state, because Macedonia is not the sovereign home of the Macedonian people. It is a home that is once again dominated by foreign elements.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mactruth
      • Dec 2010

Thaci is extremely nationalistic and doesn't even know Macedonian, I am surprised the guy could say "This is not Skopje" in Macedonian. The guy has been trying to make Albanian an official language in Macedonia even in areas were there are no Albanians! This is just another example that Thaci is in collaboration with Kosovar politicians and want to create a greater Albania with the help of the USA. Did you guys notice how Albanian political commercials had American flags in the background?

From my experience Macedonian politicians just ignore the Albanians, they need to start confronting them on TV and ask very powerful but simple statements like "What are you suggesting with this statement?" Then arrest him using his answer as evidence of treason, they can arrest Ljube because he is Macedonian but they are too afraid to arrest an Albanian? Show some balls

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

The blame needs to go to the media, this should have been covered and exposed.

Revolting
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

the capital of Republic Macedonia is SKopje. The Macedonian towns and villages were renamed Aegean Macedonia to Greek. The capital is being renamed to ALbanian. You bunch of ungrateful dogs, get the hell out of Macedonia, go to Albania and leave Macedonia alone. Macedonians in Macedonia accept this????
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

It is a shame that eople like him are still allowed to be free and freely talk and spread the bullshit they do. He should be put in jail to rot for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
              The blame needs to go to the media, this should have been covered and exposed.
              You would prefer that Macedonians remain ignorant of the implied intent and sentiment harboured by ethnic Albanian leaders?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

Aren't people tired from the MF here, I wonder..
                The really alarming thing is that he is only speaking out what the majority of shiptari think.
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin
                  Aren't people tired from the MF here, I wonder..
                  You wonder what mate?

Comment

• makedonin
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    You wonder what mate?
                    I wonder weather the Macedonians became pussies that can be screwed around by any prick on this god damn earth.... I really wonder, weather they know that we don't live under Turkish anymore...

Vednata glave sabja ne sechi.. is somehow still alive.
                    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

The rom govt has got no balls to confront these individuals who have no respect.The politicians run around with treason & nothing happens.What a joke when skopje is renamed along with other embarrasing anti macedonian deeds.Guys the albanians are literally spitting in our face show some macedonian guts & kick some albanian butt.The'yll screw you if you let them,Show them the door if they don't behave like proper citizens & kick their albanian butts enough is enough.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        You would prefer that Macedonians remain ignorant of the implied intent and sentiment harboured by ethnic Albanian leaders?
                        I believe I stated the opposite..

I did not notice much cheering once he said this, even sounded like some boos? or ooo's? whereif that's an albanian form of cheering I am unsure..

And what to people expect the government do? arrest him? This is the situation facing Macedonia since after 2001 and the 'Framework agreement' aka terms of surrender. Only now there is video evidence, hopefully people start waking up
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

is there no oath sworn by members of government or code of conduct members of parliament abide by in Macedonia, or is it a farm filtrated by peasants, am still in wonder how Macedonians can sit back in their servitude slavelike serfdom state and do NOTHING, this is treason
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Julie this is nothing new, people in MKD like not to think about this, pretending it does not exist..
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

The ostriches will become extinct in their denial

Comment

Working...
                              X