Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makedonska_Kafana
    replied
    CT, please do the math, a nobody in government like Ljube Boshkovski receives $100,000 Euros in a brown bag. If, Crvenkovski can get the name changed and passed he stands to make $10,000,000 pod masa. Is, this how you conduct your own business, with bribes?

Leave a comment:

• Currency Trader
    replied
    Originally posted by julie View Post
    He voted for SDMS of course, CT is pro-grk UMD anti-Macedonian , knowing EU will be loss of sovereinty and ethnic genocide for our people

Do you have some evidence/proof/facts supporting your claims that I voted for SDMS?

How will Macedonia lose its sovereinty and ethnicity with EU?

----------------

While we are at it, lets bring these unanswered questions to you again.
    You failed to answer them.

Julie said:
    04-14-2011, 03:49 PM

There is no economic prosperity for Macedonia with EU membership.

Based on what facts?

-------------------

Julie said:

Greece is in default and insolvent, the drachma is worthless

I didn’t know Greece used Drachma - When did they reinstate the Drachma?

--------------------

Julie said:

Bulgaria is also being crippled financially.

Quantify the meaning of “crippled financially”?
    What metrics are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Vangelovski
    replied
    CT, again with the "native Macedonians". What exactly is a "native Macedonian"?

Leave a comment:

• Makedonska_Kafana
    replied
    Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
    Yes, of course I support Macedonia to be in EU along with most other new European members for the last 20 years in eastern, central and northern Europe. Native residential Macedonians also see their future within EU.

As for the "guarantee's life improvement" argument, that depends on what your definition is of life improvement.

I don't recall that I think like Crvenkovski just because Macedonia wants to join EU and prosper in various ways, including economically. In fact, most people in Macedonia or political parties wants to join EU.

You are at odds with them, if you didn't know. Perhaps you should travel to Macedonia and engage yourself in their politics, if you want to make a stand or a change.

YouTube - ‪The New World Order is Here!‬‏

Leave a comment:

• Currency Trader
    replied
    Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    You've supported Macedonia in the EU without giving any guarantee's life could improve for most Macedonians. You, think exactly like Crvenkovski lets join EU so that some of us will benefit financially.

Who did you vote for?
    Yes, of course I support Macedonia to be in EU along with most other new European members for the last 20 years in eastern, central and northern Europe. Native residential Macedonians also see their future within EU.

As for the "guarantee's life improvement" argument, that depends on what your definition is of life improvement.

I don't recall that I think like Crvenkovski just because Macedonia wants to join EU and prosper in various ways, including economically. In fact, most people in Macedonia or political parties wants to join EU.

You are at odds with them, if you didn't know. Perhaps you should travel to Macedonia and engage yourself in their politics, if you want to make a stand or a change.

Leave a comment:

• julie
    replied
    He voted for SDMS of course, CT is pro-grk UMD anti-Macedonian , knowing EU will be loss of sovereinty and ethnic genocide for our people

Leave a comment:

• Makedonska_Kafana
    replied
    Not following you here. What personal EU dream to be put on hold for another 4 years? And what are you talking about trailing in the polls hinges on mental insanity?
    You've supported Macedonia in the EU without giving any guarantee's life could improve for most Macedonians. You, think exactly like Crvenkovski lets join EU so that some of us will benefit financially.

Who did you vote for?

Leave a comment:

• Currency Trader
    replied
    Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    You're, upset because your personal EU dream has been put on hold for yet another 4 long years. Calling, early elections when you're clearly trailing in the polls hinges on mental insanity. (see brown paper bags)

Not following you here. What personal EU dream to be put on hold for another 4 years? And what are you talking about trailing in the polls hinges on mental insanity?

Leave a comment:

• Currency Trader
    replied
    Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
    Most of the Macedonians in the diaspora did not know how to vote in the first place. They were uninformed and they needed to do all kinds of stuff which they had no clue off.

You had to registrate one or two months before, to send a letter, to receive it and then going to the embassy. First they were uninformed, second, they had to do all kinds of stuff. That makes it unattractive for many. And of course there is the issue of valid Macedonian passports, which are needed to vote.

Too receive this info, you have to keep track of whats going on in macedonia and on all the regulations. Most of the diaspora do not do that. They dont keep track of the website of the Drzavna Izborna Komisija to see how it goes and when things should be done and even if they did, for many people the regulations shown on the DIK website are too complicated. Hell, most of the Macedonians in the diaspora do not even know what the DIK is in the first place.

Unless we see a major campaign started by some big macedonian organisations in showing and informing the diaspora how the voting goes, and unless we see the government making it easier to cast your votes and unless we see DIK making it more simple for people to understand, we shouldn't expect any increase of voters in the Diaspora.
    Interesting - It appears from your text, that the state does not mail out information or voting ballots to Macedonian citizens who live abroad.

Leave a comment:

• Makedonska_Kafana
    replied
    Too dramatic? - That was a good one
    2500 votes out of possibly 500 000-1 200 000 milion. Is that progress?
    You're, upset because your personal EU dream has been put on hold for yet another 4 long years. Calling, early elections when you're clearly trailing in the polls hinges on mental insanity. (see brown paper bags)

Leave a comment:

• Currency Trader
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
    Well the Diaspora are majority Albanians so I really don't think Macedonia would want their votes...
    Any facts supporting your claims?

Leave a comment:

• Currency Trader
    replied
    Originally posted by Zarni View Post
    I think you are being too dramatic and the results are hardly suprising either or necessarily terrible too
    Too dramatic? - That was a good one
    2500 votes out of possibly 500 000-1 200 000 milion. Is that progress?

Leave a comment:

• Bukefal
    replied
    Most of the Macedonians in the diaspora did not know how to vote in the first place. They were uninformed and they needed to do all kinds of stuff which they had no clue off.

You had to registrate one or two months before, to send a letter, to receive it and then going to the embassy. First they were uninformed, second, they had to do all kinds of stuff. That makes it unattractive for many. And of course there is the issue of valid Macedonian passports, which are needed to vote.

Too receive this info, you have to keep track of whats going on in macedonia and on all the regulations. Most of the diaspora do not do that. They dont keep track of the website of the Drzavna Izborna Komisija to see how it goes and when things should be done and even if they did, for many people the regulations shown on the DIK website are too complicated. Hell, most of the Macedonians in the diaspora do not even know what the DIK is in the first place.

Unless we see a major campaign started by some big macedonian organisations in showing and informing the diaspora how the voting goes, and unless we see the government making it easier to cast your votes and unless we see DIK making it more simple for people to understand, we shouldn't expect any increase of voters in the Diaspora.

Leave a comment:

• Makedonska_Kafana
    replied
    Well the Diaspora are majority Albanians so I really don't think Macedonia would want their votes...
    Are you playing with 52? How, did you come up with that lie that most Macedonians in diaspora are Albanians? Are, you Albanian or Greek?

Leave a comment:

• DirtyCodingHabitz
    replied
    Well the Diaspora are majority Albanians
    I find that hard to believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X