X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Great.. that news story about Rusanovski is now on a current affair

It is going to air tonight. Surprise surprise they only mention that the couple was from Macedonia, nothing more. It will be interesting to see what they say on the show.
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...e-bashed-bride

It is going to air tonight. Surprise surprise they only mention that the couple was from Macedonia, nothing more. It will be interesting to see what they say on the show.
    I just gave them a call to tell them to make sure they get their facts right. And highlight he is ethnic Albanian so Macedonians don't get branded in any bad way. I don't think he cares about one complaint. So if you guys have time give them a quick call and tell them how us ethnic Macedonians are concerned.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Well done Bill.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

The report was disgusting, they talked about how they had this traditional Macedonian wedding and how they were Macedonian's giving us Macedonian's a bad name everytime the news reports something stupid about a Macedonian it's either a Torbesh, Shiptar or Juptin from Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
        X