X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

New Tourist Video on MRT?!?

Does anyone have seen the new tourism video on MKTV?
    It was shot by english people and is really good.
    I am searching it all the time but I canīt find it.
    Maybe someone of you can help?!
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

I found the name of the documentary

Essential - Republic of Macedonia

But unfortunately no video

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

Tried looking for a video leak out there nil unfortuantly

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

Here are a couple of vids made for the campain of improving hospitality towards foreign tourists in Macedonia,and damn good ones if I may add (in a sarcastic way really highlights the spot on how Macedonians behave during the tourist season,especially Ohrigani).My personal favorite is the Training Center one,it really reminds me of that legendary scene in the opening moments of Stanley Cubrick's "Full Metal Jacket" - the motivational speech by R.Lee Ermey

TVC Trening Centar - YouTube

TVC Turizam - Makedonski Gradski Taksist - YouTube

TVC Turizam - Makedonska Pazarska Prodavachka - YouTube

TVC Turizam - Makedonski Alfa Mazjak - YouTube

TVC Turizam - Makedonski Ezerski Kelner - 1 Del - YouTube

TVC Turizam - Makedonska Pansionska Gazdarica - YouTube

And this is the motivational speech from Full Metal Jacket,the rhetoric that R. Lee Ermey uses makes me laugh my ass off every single time I watch it

Full Metal Jacket - First 5 Minutes - YouTube
        Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-31-2012, 06:06 PM.
        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

It's embarrassing to think they need adds like this to basically teach them to be civil.

I could be wrong but wasn't there adds about behaving on buses a long time ago?

Why go anywhere else for a holiday when you can experience 1st world, 2nd world and 3rd world all in one place.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            It's embarrassing to think they need adds like this to basically teach them to be civil.

I could be wrong but wasn't there adds about behaving on buses a long time ago?

Why go anywhere else for a holiday when you can experience 1st world, 2nd world and 3rd world all in one place.
            Brian, the service industry in Macedonia is pretty ordinary at best...they need all the help they can get.
            I don't believe that its a problem isolated to Macedonia alone, I have heard many others complaining about the same things in Croatia and Serbia.

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Brian, the service industry in Macedonia is pretty ordinary at best...they need all the help they can get.
              That's the point, why do they "need all the help they can get"? Is it that hard to grow up and act like a man/woman and take charge of your life and try to steer it for the better? Is it that hard to show just basic civility? And then they want respect.LOL. It's like just about everyone I saw there was mentally permanently at junior high school level with the usual petty mindedness.

I don't believe that its a problem isolated to Macedonia alone, I have heard many others complaining about the same things in Croatia and Serbia.
              Your probably right. I've never been there but it wouldn't surprise me. My one trip to RoM was a real eye opener and how they are not embarrassed by their actions is amazing.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                That's the point, why do they "need all the help they can get"? Is it that hard to grow up and act like a man/woman and take charge of your life and try to steer it for the better? Is it that hard to show just basic civility? And then they want respect.LOL. It's like just about everyone I saw there was mentally permanently at junior high school level with the usual petty mindedness.

Your probably right. I've never been there but it wouldn't surprise me. My one trip to RoM was a real eye opener and how they are not embarrassed by their actions is amazing.
                Brian, the Macedonian work ethic, particularly in the service industry is tainted by the communist years. To change that culture will take time and the less support it is given the slower that change will be...

Comment

Working...
                X