X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia, Internationals support the albanian coalition

Ambassadors of foreign countries in Macedonia, have given their consent for the idea to create an Albanian post -election coalition. This idea was put forth by the head of the National Democratic Renaissance (RDK), Rufi Osmani.

RDK leader, has stressed that this moment would ensure that after two decades of pluralism, the Albanian factor may condition the formation of Government with Albanian demands that still remain open, reported Koha portal.

Western diplomats in Macedonia see as a powerful alternative the entrance of Rufi Osmani in the Albanian political scene in Macedonia.
    Whilst I firmly believe most Macedonian politicians (ethnic Albanians included) have nothing more than personal gain as their motivation, here we see a hint of what is yet to come. A coalition of Albanian political parties. As utterly stupid as the news article is in terms of ambassadors "giving their consent", it does highlight that we are yet to see (real) Macedonian politicians place Macedonia as their number one priority and putting aside petty differences to achieve this.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

To be honest, from what I've seen from Osmani, he does not appear to be your average political crook that you would find in Macedonia.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Stop anti-Albanian policy

Bardhyl Mahmuti, chairman of the Albanian Democratic Union (BDSH), has appealed to Albanian political leaders in Macedonia to unite in defense of national interests.

Albanian Democratic Union seeks the union of all Albanians in order to stop the policy that aims to destroy the Albanian territories.

"The Albanian Democratic Union is willing to unite with all who are willing to accomplish the national aspirations in order to stop the momentum of discrimination that is applied to the Albanian population in Macedonia.

Macedonia has signed and ratified all international conventions on the principles of which function all western democracies, but in practice this state operates differently by applying all forms of violence, terror, and economic, political, social, cultural and religious discrimination." emphasizes the this party.
      What exactly are the Albanian national interests and what are the Albanian territories? While we are at it, what is the discrimination that is applied to the Albanian population in Macedonia (aside form reverse discrimination).
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
      X