X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mactruth
    • Dec 2010

Android/Iphone App

More and more people seem to be on the go these days, making their mobile phone an important part of their Internet experience.

Would it be possible to make an IPhone and Android MacedonianTruth App? It could have Google translate within it and basic functions like creating threads, replying to posts and uploading pictures.

Scenario: Reading a book about Macedonia at a book store, see a few interesting pictures or quotes, take the photo with your iPhone and upload it to MTO quickly and easily.

I think it would only quicken our ability to provide the truth about Macedonia and get more people involved.
    Last edited by Mactruth; 04-01-2011, 11:45 PM.
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

I think there are a number of generic forum browsing apps you can use, and just add MTO as a favourite or something. Doesn't seem like there's much need to make a special app for MTO. If you search for apps, make sure theyre designed to browse vBulletin, which is what this forum is running on.

Also, to subscribe to MTO's homepage, an RSS reader is a good idea.
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Ljubanec
      • Nov 2010

I have noticed some Macedonian apps on my phone browser. To me they are redundant apps such as Macedonian Radio stations ( I have Tune In Radio). If anyone has any Macedonian App suggestions post them here!

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mactruth View Post
        More and more people seem to be on the go these days, making their mobile phone an important part of their Internet experience.

Would it be possible to make an IPhone and Android MacedonianTruth App? It could have Google translate within it and basic functions like creating threads, replying to posts and uploading pictures.

Scenario: Reading a book about Macedonia at a book store, see a few interesting pictures or quotes, take the photo with your iPhone and upload it to MTO quickly and easily.

I think it would only quicken our ability to provide the truth about Macedonia and get more people involved.
        macTruth
        Great idea, if the admins approve I am all for it!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
        X