Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

George there are different pools or levels of hockey. These teams that go to Sochi are in the A pool. Macedonia is in a lower pool.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

in the never ready pool
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKD Hockey
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        pardon my ignorance & correct me if hockey is being reborn in Macedonia how come they didn't send a team to Russia for the winter Olympics.Once again pardon my ignorance as I'm no hockey expert.
        You have to play qualifications to get a spot in the olympic games.

For WC you have to play as new competitor also qualifications.

But, to play both qualifications as new competitor you must have played min. 2 seasons a domestic league to be allowed to participate.

We start this year with domestic league so thats means in the season 2015/2016 Macedonia would be able to participate in qualifications, till than we are just allowed to play official friendly games.

Comment

• MKD Hockey
          • Jun 2013

Metalurg destroys Yunanistan's All Star 10-1, game marred by major fight
          Sunday, 23 February 2014

Macedonian ice hockey team Metalurg ended their visit in Sofia in spectacular fashion, destroying their opponents in all of their tree BAHL matches.
          It was the same story in today's match against Yunanistan's representative 'All Star' which ended 10-1 (3-0, 3-1, 4-0).
          Previously, Metalurg defeated Bulgarian opponents Ice Devils and Dinamo Sofia.
          However, this match was marred by a rather vicious fight which happened with 3 minutes remaining in the match.

The incident was caused by a Yunanistani player who needlessly hit one of Metalurg's players with his stick. Instead of an apology the 'All Star' player proceeded to attack the Metalurg player. This move quickly cleared the benches of both teams which resulted in an open ice melee.
          The fight lasted around 2 minutes which resulted with two Yunanistani players leaving the ice bloodied with broken noses. They were treated by Bulgarian medics.

"I am very happy with the three wins in Sofia this weekend. We were simply better on every match. Unfortunately in the last match an incident occurred due to unsportsman like behavior by the 'All Star' team. I am not sure what they were doing, even their bench had provoked our players the entire match, it was obvious they were going to lose the match so provocations was the only thing they had left. It is what it is, we won the match and are going home very satisfied." says Darko Peshevski, Metalurg's president.

Sorry no footage or clip, but „ги скршивме од мавање“

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by MKD Hockey View Post

Bravo

I played a lot of hockey as a kid, maybe I should come to Macedonia and try to join the league.

Comment

• MKD Hockey
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              Bravo

I played a lot of hockey as a kid, maybe I should come to Macedonia and try to join the league.
              Your welcome

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

Your welcome
                I never got to play much on ice, but I was very good at roller hockey, on roller blades, my stick handling and shooting is very good, but I feel I would lack proper skating ability on ice. You think its something you can learn with more practice? I mean at one time I was more comfortable on roller blades then on my feet, you think that can translate to the ice? I can ice skate ok but i doubt it will suffice for playing hockey.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

My stick handling is very good, but I can't play hockey or skate.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKD Hockey
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    I never got to play much on ice, but I was very good at roller hockey, on roller blades, my stick handling and shooting is very good, but I feel I would lack proper skating ability on ice. You think its something you can learn with more practice? I mean at one time I was more comfortable on roller blades then on my feet, you think that can translate to the ice? I can ice skate ok but i doubt it will suffice for playing hockey.
                    We already have a roller-inline hockey team competing in the IIHF championship the last three years.

Lot of our players started with roller blades because there was no ice in Skopje, you can switch from skates to roller blades its not difficult.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Metalurg destroys Yunanistan's All Star 10-1, game marred by major fight
                      Sunday, 23 February 2014

Macedonian ice hockey team Metalurg ended their visit in Sofia in spectacular fashion, destroying their opponents in all of their tree BAHL matches.
                      It was the same story in today's match against Yunanistan's representative 'All Star' which ended 10-1 (3-0, 3-1, 4-0).
                      Previously, Metalurg defeated Bulgarian opponents Ice Devils and Dinamo Sofia.
                      However, this match was marred by a rather vicious fight which happened with 3 minutes remaining in the match.

The incident was caused by a Yunanistani player who needlessly hit one of Metalurg's players with his stick. Instead of an apology the 'All Star' player proceeded to attack the Metalurg player. This move quickly cleared the benches of both teams which resulted in an open ice melee.
                      The fight lasted around 2 minutes which resulted with two Yunanistani players leaving the ice bloodied with broken noses. They were treated by Bulgarian medics.

"I am very happy with the three wins in Sofia this weekend. We were simply better on every match. Unfortunately in the last match an incident occurred due to unsportsman like behavior by the 'All Star' team. I am not sure what they were doing, even their bench had provoked our players the entire match, it was obvious they were going to lose the match so provocations was the only thing they had left. It is what it is, we won the match and are going home very satisfied." says Darko Peshevski, Metalurg's president.

Good result and well done to the Macedonians who stood their ground.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MKD Hockey
                        • Jun 2013

Comment

• MKD Hockey
                          • Jun 2013

Comment

• MKD Hockey
                            • Jun 2013

2015 IIHF Inline Hockey World Championship Qualification tournament, Europe
                            Bulgaria, Israel, MACEDONIA, Serbia
                            Event in Sofia, Bulgaria by Hockey Fans Macedonia on Friday, July 4 201429 posts in the discussion.

Comment

• MKD Hockey
                              • Jun 2013

After a big battle with the bulgarians in the first game the battery was truely empty...

RESULTS DAY 1
                              17:00 Israel - Serbia 9-7
                              21:00 Bulgaria : MACEDONIA 6-3 (2-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-2)
                              Results Day 2
                              DAY2, 5.July
                              17:00 Israel : MACEDONIA 14-6 (5-3, 2-1, 1-2, 6-0)
                              21:00 Serbia : Bulgaria 2-3 OT
                              Todays results:
                              DAY3, 6.July
                              11:00 MACEDONIA : Serbia 4-16 (2-4, 1-3, 0-4, 1-5)
                              13:00 Bulgaria : Israel 8-1

МАКЕДОНСКИТЕ ХОКЕАРИ БЕЗ ПЛАСМАН НА СП ВО ФИНСКА
                              Објавено на 07/07/2014 » 198 Прегледи» ОСТАНАТО hokej mak

Македонската инлајн хокеарска репрезентација по четврти пат играше на еден европски квалификациски турнир за пласман на Светскиот шампионат кој што ќе се одржи во Тампере (Финска) во 2015. година.
                              Во “Зимската Палата“ во Софија наши противници беа домашната селекција на Бугарија, Израел и Србија. Натпреварите беа одиграни според официјалните ИИХФ Инлајн правилници со четири периоди од 12. минути.
                              НА СП се пласираше репрезентацијата на Бугарија која го освои првото место осум бодови, пред Израел (шест), Србија (четири) и последна Македонија без нитуеден бод.
                              Од нашите хокеари стрелци против Бугарија беа Анастасов, Прокудин и Ташевски, против Израел беа трипати Внук, по еднаш Прокудин, Анастасов и Пендаров, додека против Србија стрелаа Прокудин, двапати Внук и Децковски.
                              Распоред и резултати.
                              Петок, 4. јули 2014 год. Израел-Србија 10-8 (1-1, 4-1, 0-5, 5-1)
                              Петок, 4. јули 2014 год. Бугарија-Македонија 6-3 (2-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-2)
                              Сабота, 5. јули 2014 год. Израел-Македонија 14-6 (5-3, 2-1, 1-2, 6-0)
                              Сабота, 5. јули 2014 год. Србија-Бугарија 3-4 (2-0, 0-0, 1-2, 0-1) OT
                              Недела, 6. јули 2014 год. Македонија-Србија 4-16 (2-4, 1-3, 0-4, 1-5)
                              Недела, 6. јули 2014 год. Бугарија-Израел 8-1 (0-0, 1-0, 3-0, 4-1)
                              За Македонија на овие квалификации настапија: Шарлохар, Илиевски, Внук, Пејановиќ, Грчевски, Ташков, Гоцмен, Наумовски, Гриовски, Анастасов, Пендаров, Децковски, Прокудин, Ташевски и Бачовски.

Last edited by MKD Hockey; 07-10-2014, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• MKD Hockey
                                • Jun 2013

Ice hockey season starts with furious 3-0-0 for HK Metalurg Skopje
                                Labels: English, Icehockey, League, Metalurg
                                HK Metalurg Skopje won the first three games of the new season in the Balkan Ice Hockey League A-group.
                                In three games the Pirates received only two goals against in the opener on friday night versus the Ice Devils from Sofia, final result 5:2 for Skopje. The actual champion Ice Devils Sofia gave the Pirates a huge fight with only 8 men in the line up, but they could not follow the speed of the three lines of Metalurg. Skopje took the lead early and quickly in the second period scored a second goal - but the Ice Devils fought back and equalized the game 2:2. Before the end of the second Metalurg took again the lead and brought the game home with two more goals in the last period.

NSA Sofia was the second opponent in the season on Saturday night in the Slavia Arena. From the first minute on Metalurg dominated the game and it was no question that the game will be won. 4:0, 4:0 and 8:0 in the last period was the score and the Pirates crushed NSA with 16:0.

The youngest team in the league Dnjepr from Sofia was a hard opponent for the Pirates on Sunday morning. Chances on both sides marked the beginning of the game and it lasted a while till Metalurg opened the score in the first period. After every minute played Metalurg seemed more concentrated and finding into the game, Dnejpr earned no score of the good chances they had and Metalurg answered with three more goals to close the game 4:0.

Next games for Metalurg in the BaHL:
                                21/11/2014 – friday – 22:00 – NSA - Metalurg
                                22/11/2014 – saturday - 19:00 – Metalurg – Dinamo
                                23/11/2014 – sunday – 08:00 – Мetalurg – Dnjepr
                                Local bulgarian time

Standings:
                                Team - Games played - wins-draw-lost-goals-goals against-goal difference - points
                                Metalurg 3 3 0 0 25 2 23 9
                                Dnjepr 2 1 0 1 8 5 3 3
                                Dinamo 2 1 0 1 4 10 -6 3
                                Ice Devils2 0 1 1 6 9 -2 1
                                NSA 3 0 1 2 6 23 -17 1

Comment

Working...
                                X