• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigMak
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

WWE tag team belts

watching the wwe last night and I noticed something a little weird about the new tag team belts

• George S.
    • Aug 2009

BM did they get the permission to use the star symbol
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

What tha! I wonder how they came up with that.
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

Greco-Roman Wrestling, Alexander the Greek Warrior that is the motive I bet.

Comment

• BigMak
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

Spartan helmets and Ancient Macedonia themes on the center and side plates, yeah frank a "Greco_- Roman wrestling" theme there apparently, the Macedonian sun of Kutles its good to see, although they are not Macedonians so how can they use this symbol, will this entice inter-ethnic violence and mass demonstrations from our Pan Hellenic/turkish friends.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            BM did they get the permission to use the star symbol
            From Macedonians or Greeks George?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

RTGi think you know that the greeks have claimed the symbol as their own & have it registered.I remember anyone using the symbol have to have permission from greece.THe greeks were kicking up a storm when the film a name is a name was going to be shown.
              My view on all this is greece has appropriated something that is not theirs.The symbol is macedonian& greece is just ignoring the fact they stole it from us.
              Risto the Great that would make a great wrestler.I miss the good old days of Mario Milano,Tex Mckenzie ,Spiros Arion. Do you rember the old time wrestling in the 60's &70's on channel 9.
              Last edited by George S.; 03-05-2011, 02:58 AM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

What about the CIA seal...?

Compass points, my arse...

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  RTGi think you know that the greeks have claimed the symbol as their own & have it registered.I remember anyone using the symbol have to have permission from greece.THe greeks were kicking up a storm when the film a name is a name was going to be shown.
                  My view on all this is greece has appropriated something that is not theirs.The symbol is macedonian& greece is just ignoring the fact they stole it from us.
                  Risto the Great that would make a great wrestler.I miss the good old days of Mario Milano,Tex Mckenzie ,Spiros Arion. Do you rember the old time wrestling in the 60's &70's on channel 9.
                  George...Gen Y wouldn't have a fuckin' clue who you're talking about...

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

phoenix who cares about gen y i'm a baby boomer.Gen y does not give a shit about anyone or anything & you can't even have an amicable conversation with them.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Hey thats not true dont reneralise.
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Lavce if you are a decent macedonian all that labeling gen y gen x is bullshit & doesn't apply but if you are bought up the american way then it does.Generally Gen y are hard to deal with.Just stating the obvious.So if you are a decent human being in doesn't apply.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Well yes that is true Mr. George some of them need to be hit with a pracka to nock some maners into them.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

I wish wrestling was still like this:

YouTube - randy savage interview

YouTube - Bushwackers Profile

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              Hey thats not true dont reneralise.
                              I find gen Y's can't spell.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X