X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian Web Developers?

My cousins are starting up a business and are looking for some web developers to produce a custom website. After realising the stark difference in cost between Australia and the rest of the world they've looked to outsource the job. They said theyve found quite a few developers from Macedonia.

I was wondering if anyone here has outsourced IT jobs to Macedonia before and whether or not you could recommend someone in Maco to win the job?

Thanks
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

There's people that will produce a website pretty cheaply in australia.Starting at $199.What kind of websiteare you designing??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

I may have someone who can do this for you and he lives in Melbourne wor a good price what is thier business
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Lavce there's people but they aint going to do it for nothing.There isa saying is what you pay is what you get.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Coolski
          • Sep 2008

they're after something customised so it'll probably be cheaper to go elsewhere. I think it'd be nice to make some business for a Macedonian design company in Macedonia.
          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

I have outsourced quite a bit of work to Macedonia, try oDesk.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I tried to do that on behalf of some clients.
              The lure of streams of income with organisations working on contracts for the likes of Rio Tinto and the peasant responses (including lack thereof) reminded me I should wait another 100 years for Macedonia to catch up.

Rogi might have had good experiences. I have a bad taste in my mouth.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
              X