X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

When a Government violates the human rights of its people

When the only way a leader can cling to power is by grossly and systematically violating his own people’s human rights, he has lost any legitimacy to rule. He must go, and he must go now. Remarks by Ambassador Susan E. Rice, U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations, on the UNGA Libya Resolution

I cannot help myself from drawing parallels with Macedonia and its enemy, its Government.

How can the Macedonian Government seek to change the identity of Macedonian people in some backdoor meeting? To find out that the world no longer calls Macedonia by its name rather RoMS (Republic of Macedonia Skopje) would have been a tragedy. The will to do this was there and exists to this day.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Macedonians rather remain quite to maintain harmony so a brash statement like the above mentioned really doesn't deserve to be applied to the Macedonians in the same way

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      When the only way a leader can cling to power is by grossly and systematically violating his own people’s human rights, he has lost any legitimacy to rule. He must go, and he must go now. Remarks by Ambassador Susan E. Rice, U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations, on the UNGA Libya Resolution

I cannot help myself from drawing parallels with Macedonia and its enemy, its Government.

How can the Macedonian Government seek to change the identity of Macedonian people in some backdoor meeting? To find out that the world no longer calls Macedonia by its name rather RoMS (Republic of Macedonia Skopje) would have been a tragedy. The will to do this was there and exists to this day.
      Yeah of little faith. Is this a Macedonian thing or a diaspora thing...Or Oh My God not an Aussie thing...will I have to change my name.

See Post038
      i am sure many of you have seen this article, but i stilll think it deserves s thread on here. Greece is plugged in the Matrix, Macedonia should too By Gorazd V. September 4, 2008 http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/3219/1/ Macedonia , as a country, is in negotiations with Greece for the past
      Last edited by fyrOM; 03-03-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

What a moron that Ozimak was.
        I wonder how many people still believe in a DPmNE master plan.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          What a moron that Ozimak was.
          I wonder how many people still believe in a DPmNE master plan.
          Ozimak was very foolish and naive. What's worse is that the experience of the past 20 years clearly pointed to yet another monumental act of amateurism by the Macedonian Government (ICJ case) and a continued betrayal (IA and name negotiations remain in place) and he still could not see it.

I cannot see one single intelligent, experienced and patriotic member of the Macedonian Parliament. It is exclusively made up of vassals, fools and the naive. The very idea that Macedonia should enforce the Interim Accord through the ICJ was proof beyond doubt for anyone with even the lowest denomination of common sense. Yet the Ozimak's of our world are still there, still foolishly and naively waiting for DPMNE to 'checkmate' their 'opponents'. What they have not realised is that DPMNE is on the same side as those who seek to oppress us. Why, because its full of either vassals, fools or the naive.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
          X