X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mactruth
    • Dec 2010

SDSM will boycott early elections...

SDSM are saying they will boycott the very thing they were demanding if A1 bank accounts are not unfroze. Why? Something tells me they really mean to say "unfreezing SDSM's bank accounts"

I really hope VMRO keeps their balls because SDSM is starting to become are internal Greece, always complaining and wanting more.

SKOPJE, Macedonia -- The opposition led by the SDSM said on Tuesday (March 1st) it will boycott early elections if the government calls them without meeting their demands. SDSM official Gjorgi Orovcanec said the opposition will return to parliament once their requests are met. The opposition still believes that snap elections are the only way out of the current situation. However, it has set several conditions for holding the early vote, most importantly unfreezing A1 TV's bank accounts. (Makfax, Alsat M, Kanal 5, Sitel - 01/03/11)
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

A1 were caught out in criminal activities…legal processes exist and no party or government is above the law and hence has no right to interfere in the legal process hence their demands have no validity…tell them to get stuffed…you wanted an election now put up or shut up.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

I still cannot comprehend how stupid and ignorant these SDSM politicians are. But what I find even more ridiculous is that no charges are ever pressed against these crooks.

Comment

Working...
      X