X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sekirani
    • Feb 2010

2 US soldiers shot dead in Germany

Just saw this story as it's breaking, CNN reported the shooter as a Macedonian, however Fox New's site states he is from Kosovo !http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03...est=latestnews
  • Louis Riel
    • Aug 2010

What reason does an Albanian have to hate Americans?
    Last edited by Louis Riel; 03-02-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Sekirani
      • Feb 2010

Here's the CNN report - http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eu...ex.html?hpt=T2
      Last edited by Sekirani; 03-02-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

They are mad dogs who only care for themselves…the usa backed a mad dog and got bit tough. Maybe the usa will think next time who has always behaved reasonable and pro west and who they should back.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

he'll rot in jail.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

As tragic as this may be, perhaps it will act as a wake-up call to Americans that they have been supporting terrorist organisations in the Balkans.
            If the US Government don't see the detrimental implications of protecting these terrorist groups (i.e 2001), then they can only expect an increase in these types of incidents.
            It was fine for the US when Macedonian soldiers were unjustly murdered by these terrorists, but we will see if the story is different when it has happened to one of their own.
            At the least, we can hope for a change in the views of the American public and hope that such an event acts as a reality check to who the criminals in the Balkans really are.
            I don't mean to sound disrespectful to the families of the two soldiers that were killed, but maybe such a disaster wouldn't have occurred if these people were prosecuted and jailed, as opposed to being praised by the US as freedom fighters.
            Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 03-03-2011, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              As tragic as this may be, perhaps it will act as a wake-up call to Americans that they have been supporting terrorist organisations in the Balkans.
              If the US Government don't see the detrimental implications of protecting these terrorist groups (i.e 2001), then they can only expect an increase in these types of incidents.
              It was fine for the US when Macedonian soldiers were unjustly murdered by these terrorists, but we will see if the story is different when it has happened to one of their own.
              At the least, we can hope for a change in the views of the American public and hope that such an event acts as a reality check to who the criminals in the Balkans really are.
              I don't mean to sound disrespectful to the families of the two soldiers that were killed, but maybe such a disaster wouldn't have occurred if these people were prosecuted and jailed, as opposed to being praised by the US as freedom fighters.
              ...you reap what you sow.

Comment

• PetarMKD
                • Aug 2010

They installed albanian "rebels" who killed Macedonian soldiers in our parliament, I suggest they do the same in US... instead of throwing them in prison they can use them as a productive citizens and politicians that way. This Albanian rebel just doesn't want to be discriminated and deserves a congressman position.

Comment

Working...
                X