X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

So they changed the statues

I thought the Ventilator was the best example of the slave mentality and capitulations of modern Macedonians.

But no, there appears to be a competition amongst Macedonians to outdo each other in terms of symbols of capitulation.

Back in the old days, we could look at the ventilator and say .... my goodness ... if only the Macedonians knew what they were trying to honour. Now, we have a plethora of symbols to look at. What Macedonian's soul wouldn't explode with the joy of walking past the statues with amended symbols. Such significant artistic expressionism. We can literally walk past the statues and under flags of Macedonia at the same time and smell the symbolism.

Supporters of the FoC (Flag of Capitulation) aka Ventilator. Please explain how you feel about the amended statues. I am sure if you turn over a rock somewhere in Macedonia, you will find a marking that with the right amount of photoshop and internet wizardry will look like an authentic Macedonian symbol.

I have been wondering what Macedonian symbols actually belong to us lately and am starting to think there in only one symbol we can uniquely embrace:

If anyone is disgusted with the changes to the statues and cannot see how the same thing transpired in relation to the flag, please adopt the new symbol above immediately.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

RtG,

This new symbol, the chains, captures the essense of the Macedonian spirit more than any other. However, there is a contradiction. If we CHOOSE it, the act of choice will contradict the Macedonian mentality and the symbol itself will lose meaning. We cann only overcome this by finding someone to FORCE it onto us.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Everything else has been forced on to Macedonians, so I suspect it will only be a matter of time.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

for whatever reason, i never felt opposed to 'skopje 2014' but now that our artistic endeavour is audited by the greeks, what's the fucking point of it all?!

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

I find the handcuffs very symbolic of the mentality and subservience, now all we need is someone to force it upon us, and we can proudly display it as part of our identity. And slag off anyone that tells us otherwise, and blame the diaspora, of course, that we should be embracing it because we were told to do so
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mactruth
            • Dec 2010

Sorry for asking, I am completely dumbfound on this, but which statues have been changed?

Could you also post pictures of the "changed statues"?

Also, if possible are there articles stating why they have been changed?

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I thought the Ventilator was the best example of the slave mentality and capitulations of modern Macedonians.

But no, there appears to be a competition amongst Macedonians to outdo each other in terms of symbols of capitulation.

I have been wondering what Macedonian symbols actually belong to us lately and am starting to think there in only one symbol we can uniquely embrace:
              Weeeeell now that you ask…seeing how our identity as original Macedonians roots are in question…could I suggest maybe…

Comment

Working...
              X