X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Fantastic speech by Mara

Wow, listen to this enthusiastic speech by Mara Muskovska, she makes some very good points.

YouTube - OVA MORA DA GO VIDI SEKOJ MAKEDONEC!!!!!!!!

Well done Mara.
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Fantastic!
    Ima pogelemi yaitza ot politicharite vo ROM!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

Ye very true Makedonche, shes got more balls then all of them. I wouldn't mind her as the next President or Prime Minister of Macedonia, but then again, is Macedonia ready for a female leader? lol

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Mara certainly diagnoses the problem quite well (the slave mentality), but her solution is only half way there. In addition to acquiring some self-respect, Macedonians need to make a clinical analysis of what they are doing wrong and then take steps to change.

Tanya was right, Macedonia's streets are full of garbage - we cannot simply pretend the garbage does not exist and boast about our greatness, as Mara suggests. That would only lead to another equally incapacitating problem. We need to actually clean it up and stop dumping it! A changed minset put into action, not just a changed mindset.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

She did a good job.
          .... and she is quite hot. Nice combination.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Macedonians need to make a clinical analysis of what they are doing wrong and then take steps to change.
            Totally agree.
            What would be wrong with a totally transparent government that seeks to address the change? The only stakeholders who stand to lose would be the politicians who are extracting some kind of personal benefit out of the status quo. Which would be all of them in power I suppose.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

Great video!
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                Ye very true Makedonche, shes got more balls then all of them. I wouldn't mind her as the next President or Prime Minister of Macedonia, but then again, is Macedonia ready for a female leader? lol
                Daniel
                Macedonia is in need of leaders - male or female! as long as they have balls!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Id love to see her at the negotiation table with greece telling where they can stick their constitutional names we should be called!
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                    Id love to see her at the negotiation table with greece telling where they can stick their constitutional names we should be called!
                    I think you missed the point of what she was saying.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Wow very impressive.

Its great to see a young Macedonian so interested in Macedonian affairs and the improvement of our people and land. Macedonia needs more switched on and enthusiastic people like her.

She is a very good public speaker, talks with a lot of power and gets strait to the point.

Seeing this gives me a lot of hope about the future of Macedonia (republic).

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        She did a good job.
                        .... and she is quite hot. Nice combination.
                        hahah yeah so true mate, she is a babe

A beautiful patriotic Macedonian girl with a bit of fight in her, she's already my dream girl

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

Tanya was right, Macedonia's streets are full of garbage - we cannot simply pretend the garbage does not exist and boast about our greatness, as Mara suggests. That would only lead to another equally incapacitating problem. We need to actually clean it up and stop dumping it! A changed minset put into action, not just a changed mindset.
                          So true, what pissed me off was seeing macedonians throwing their rubbish into lake Ohrid and also their cigarettes into Sv Naum. If we cant even respect and look after our most important and unique places then there are some serious problems.

Macedonians need a reality check and to get with the times and stop polluting and start looking after our beautiful land.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Great Speech, Well Done Mara
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

Great speech, it is so true what she said "how do we expect other people to like us when we don't even like each other?" the unity among the Macedonian people is terrible and it desperately needs to change for the better. Mara has just set a new standard that all Macedonians need to achieve.

Comment

Working...
                              X