Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Macedonia 67:65 Lithuania | Proslava na plostad Makedonija (Skopje) - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Coca Cola Supporting Macedonia's Basketball team... in Macedonian

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Not all is lost at least some remember our uniting flag

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

comment on facebook from a supporter at the basketball

but we have a big problem the security forces are not letting the MACEDONIAN FANS BRING OUT THE FLAG

disgusting
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• dimi28495
            • Jul 2011

If we can play the same way we have played through the whole competition we can give Spain a run for their money. AJDE MAKEDONIJA!!
            ALL THE BEST FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA!!

Macedonian Team - EuroBasket 2011 - YouTube

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Vangelovski,

i have a gift for you mate. I advise you print it, enlarge it and frame it.
              Then hang it on your bedroom wall as a reminder each morning you wake up before you get out of bed, you read the message.

jk
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by dimi28495 View Post
                If we can play the same way we have played through the whole competition we can give Spain a run for their money. AJDE MAKEDONIJA!!
                ALL THE BEST FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA!!

Macedonian Team - EuroBasket 2011 - YouTube
                Great promotional video mate, if only the flag at the begining would be changed. Apart from that it gives me goose bumps.

I love the Bo McNab comments at 2:35 minute mark.
                Bravo Bo, i vistina da zivej Makedonia

This stuff is priceless.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Vangelovski,

i have a gift for you mate. I advise you print it, enlarge it and frame it.
                  Then hang it on your bedroom wall as a reminder each morning you wake up before you get out of bed, you read the message.

jk
                  Bill, which flag do they have sewn onto the front of their shirts? I think this maybe look better in your bedroom.

P.S. What does the ventilator have to do with being a Macedonian? Do you think that the person who created this image thought about that? Did you think about it before you posted it?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Bill, which flag do they have sewn onto the front of their shirts? I think this maybe look better in your bedroom.

P.S. What does the ventilator have to do with being a Macedonian? Do you think that the person who created this image thought about that? Did you think about it before you posted it?
                    Cheer up mate, its not a curse being Macedonian. It really isn't that bad. At times its "Dobro da si Makedonets"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Cheer up mate, its not a curse being Macedonian. It really isn't that bad. At times its "Dobro da si Makedonets"
                      Bill77, you're totally missing the point. But while you stick that image up in your bedroom, remember to chant FYROM because they are two sides of the same coin. A more relevant caption would have been, "Koga nemozes da si Makedonec, Firomec e dovolno".

I think its time for another one of those discussions on the slave mentality. Some are falling off the wagon again.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

Nakon što su poharali Alytus i osvojili Vilnius, potomci Aleksandra Makedonskog krenuli su na nemilosrdan pohod prema košarkaškoj prijestolnici Litve - Kaunasu. Dočekalo ih je tamo 15.000 napaljenih Litavaca, ali ni mnogobrojnija vojska košarkaških intelektualaca nije uspjela zadržati njihov prodor na sam vrh europske košarke.

Jer makedonska koplja su dugačka i oštra. Formacija čvrsta, a Aleksandar ih sigurno promatra iz nekog helenističkog raja i sa smiješkom dobacuje: "Tako sam vas učio!". ..

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                          Nakon što su poharali Alytus i osvojili Vilnius, potomci Aleksandra Makedonskog krenuli su na nemilosrdan pohod prema košarkaškoj prijestolnici Litve - Kaunasu. Dočekalo ih je tamo 15.000 napaljenih Litavaca, ali ni mnogobrojnija vojska košarkaških intelektualaca nije uspjela zadržati njihov prodor na sam vrh europske košarke.

Jer makedonska koplja su dugačka i oštra. Formacija čvrsta, a Aleksandar ih sigurno promatra iz nekog helenističkog raja i sa smiješkom dobacuje: "Tako sam vas učio!". ..

http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/42469...donska-falanga
                          I love it. Here is the google translation Vangelovski prefers us not to read. Why? because its a feel good story and it should be a curse being Macedonian

Who would say that the victory of the Macedonians against their rivals the Greeks timeless be only an introduction to the historic march on the basketball powerhouse Lithuania?

After they invaded and conquered Alytus Vilnius, descendants of Alexander the Great embarked on the relentless march towards the basketball capital of Lithuania - Kaunas. They found there napaljenih 15,000 Lithuanians, but not much more numerous army basketball intellectuals failed to keep their penetration to the top of European basketball.

For the Macedonian spears are long and sharp. Formation of solid and Alexander are certainly looking for some Hellenistic paradise and heckles with a smile: "So I taught you!" .

And while one of the greatest generals of all time, their campaigns turned to the east, chosen Dokuzovskog Marina and headed towards the north, but the philosophy remains the same. Because these Macedonians were warriors as much as basketball players, veterans and many technicians. And, moreover, fail to be damn irresistible!

Macedonian "phalanx" is just as lethal weapons was in ancient times as today, 2011. in time iPada and Twitter . And its greatest weakness, poor mobility, should today fall into the water against the fast and awkward transition Lithuanians. But the roots of the Macedonians obviously still deeply etched a brilliant strategist who knows the battle to take in his direction.

Demosthenes "philippic" Macedonia to the game that we had saved "in stock" in case of defeat by Lithuania, now falling into the water. The guys have once again proven. Now they are waiting for the Spaniards and the fight for a medal.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

these people who win tournaments may think they are proud macedonians but what kind with limitations. beleivers Ventilator also they don't mind being called fyrom.I would admire them & say we are not fyromian or drop the ventilator as well.Then they are real macedonians.These people who capitulate & compromise their identity have given up the macedonian ghost.I don't think anyone that's macedonian has any joy in that.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              comment on facebook from a supporter at the basketball

but we have a big problem the security forces are not letting the MACEDONIAN FANS BRING OUT THE FLAG

disgusting
                              am unsure whether my post was read.
                              Is this what is stopping the team from draping the kutlesh sonce around them?
                              And if so, why are security forces stopping Macedonians from doing so!
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                am unsure whether my post was read.
                                Is this what is stopping the team from draping the kutlesh sonce around them?
                                And if so, why are security forces stopping Macedonians from doing so!
                                What security forces Julie? the Lithuanians?

Some supporters were holding up the original flag. So i don't understand what this FB comment means.

But looking at the video, the Macedonians were heavily surrounded by crowd controlers (if thats what he meant by security), so i am not sure why. Was it for their own protection or protection of others.

Comment

Working...
                                X