X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
    I piss on your comment DirtyCodingHabitz.
    You can't piss on the truth, you can only deny it.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Macedonia (Macedonians) stuns Lithuania and Athens to join Spain in Euro semis
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

OUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IN SPORTS, A PROUD DAY TO BE A MACEDONIAN THE WHOLE OF MACEDONIA CELEBRATED!!!!

Macedonia 67-65 Lithuania EuroBasket 2011 - YouTube

makedonija slavi !!! bravo za kosarkarite !!! da zivee makedonija !!! - YouTube
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
          I piss on your comment DirtyCodingHabitz.
          Why's that?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

It took a basketball game to wake up the Macedonians in Tetovo...

Celebration in Tetovo, Macedonia after Macedonia - Lithuania Eurobasket 2011 ( 14.09.2011 ) 4 - YouTube

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Congratulations again to the Macedonian team, hopefully the boys can take it all the way home and win the final.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Congratulations indeed!
                @Niko77 - doesn't matter what woke them, as long as they aren't sleeping any more! Wouldn't mind seeing only Kutlesh Sonce flags though - can't stand that symbol of oppression!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                  Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  But I am not going to discount the potential for success in sport to be of use in the struggle.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  There is definitely potential and i disagree with you on the insignificant bit.
                  Nothing brings out patriotism more than sport
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Fantastic !
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

can't stand that symbol of oppression!
                      Same here. I hate waking up and seeing the ventilator on the streets alongside with the EU flag, not to mention the EU flags outnumber the ventilator.

I don't think the younger generations understand the difference between the ventilator and the Kutlesh Sonce, and how can they, they've been brought up to solute the ventilator.

The education in Macedonian villages is a joke, kids don't learn anything, they just joke around with the teachers and skip classes, or the teachers don't bother to teach or show up in classes. I've asked so many kids about Macedonian history, or just brought it up just to see if they know anything. They don't even know the exact date when Goce Delchev died, nor do they know anything about King Fillip and Alexander, they just say that they were Macedonians.

Now in Golemo Konjari, the EU flag is the only thing waving, there's no ventilator. Same thing in Prilep, someone is taking out the ventilator flags on purpose, not that I care, but you only see EU flags on every 3 polls. But I'm going to take care of the EU flag in Golemo Konjari and replace it with the original Macedonian Kutles Sonce .

I just wonder how long it will take them to remove it and put the EU/ventilator flags back to wave.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

The e u flag proudly flies alongside Albanian flags and the ventilator everywhere . Was proud to see defiant houses flying the kutlesh sonce
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          The e u flag proudly flies alongside Albanian flags and the ventilator everywhere . Was proud to see defiant houses flying the kutlesh sonce
                          Watching the mass celebrations in Macedonia thanks to our Basketballers, looks promising. The chances are, they start feeling good again, to be Macedonian instead of European. This is what i was hoping for anyway. We need more and more events such as this for citizens to start feeling pride and self respect again. Then, i have no doubt they will start seeing what the ventilator stands for and how useless these Euro flags are.

As DCH said "I don't think the younger generations understand the difference between the ventilator and the Kutlesh Sonce, and how can they, they've been brought up to solute the ventilator."

We should not hate the people for it. Guide them and not bash them over the head. It would be more effective. Labelling them as traitors will definitely not get them on our side or get them to see the light. Infact it would have the opposite effect on many.

But tommorow, i might wake up on the other side of the bed and give you completely different advise.

ps: This is not directed in particular towards you Julie

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

I think this is a start if only he didnt paint the ventilator on his face.

Then we have one Kutlesh sonce vers five ventilatori, lele majko.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              I think this is a start if only he didnt paint the ventilator on his face.

Then we have one Kutlesh sonce vers five ventilatori, lele majko.
                              And one Aboriginal flag lol

well its close.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Bill I have no idea how that flag got there...lol
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X