X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    One of the most enduring political statements in modern history...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rlos-Smith.jpg
    Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might wanna send the boys a copy of this and a large kutlesh sonce flag....who knows maybe they'll put 2 and 2 together?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

One of the most enduring political statements in modern history...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rlos-Smith.jpg
      Phoenix, excuse my ignorance, but what is the significance of the black glove/fist?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might wanna send the boys a copy of this and a large kutlesh sonce flag....who knows maybe they'll put 2 and 2 together?
        They could do things like refuse interviews with foreign media that would symbolize their 'faceless' status or appear with gaffer tape covering their mouths symbolizing their denial to self determination and expression...

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Seeing as the national basketball association won't do anything (most probably in cahoots with Gruevski), if I were a player on that team, I would tear off the ventilator patch from my uniform, leave the torn hole there, and sew on a Sonce patch.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Phoenix, excuse my ignorance, but what is the significance of the black glove/fist?
            This is a good run down TV...

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

If there are any Macedonians in that team, they should make some sort of 'stand'...I don't really expect the American guy to give a fuck, he's merely a mercenary but I get the feeling most of our 'own' are no different to the American...
              The problem is, majority Macedonians can't see anything wrong with it. Is ignorance an excuse? since i was one of them once upon a time till it was brought to my attention what the ventilator stands for, i always felt i had patriotic blood in my veins, yet displayed the sticker of the ventilator on my car. The players look at it as there state flag and have pride in it.

No........ i am not condoning it vangelovski ,
              just trying to make sense of the situation.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

If Macedonia loses to Russia tomorrow, then you will meet with Lithuania in the quarters. If Macedonia wins, then your opponent will be either Germany, Turkey or Serbia.

I think Lithuania is the most difficult one for you here because they are in good shape and has the advantage of playing with their home crowd. This also means that the referees will be on their side. But Germany, Serbia and Turkey, all three teams are playing basketball below their usual standards, showing mediocre performances.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Group F Eurobasket2011
                  1. Russia 4/0 8
                  2. Macedonia 4/0 8
                  3. Greece 2/2 6
                  4. Slovenia 1/3 5
                  5. Finland 1/3 5
                  6. Georgia 0/4 4
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Group E
                    1. France 4/0 8
                    2. Spain 3/1 7
                    3. Lithuania 2/2 6
                    4. Turkey 1/3 5
                    5. Serbia 1/3 5
                    6. Germany 1/3 5
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      The problem is, majority Macedonians can't see anything wrong with it. Is ignorance an excuse?
                      The Macedonians who live in Macedonia should surely know more than those in the Diaspora. But I don't know anymore, the Eurodonians seem to accept everything thrown at them.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the link.

I don't think many Macedonians have the ideological capacity or the moral courage to do that.

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

We beat the hosts Lithuania 67-65 to make the semis!!!!! Amazing stuff in their own backyard with 15,000 screaming fans! Onto the semis against the powerhouse of Spain

Comment

• markovr
                            • Aug 2010

Good on the boys for a wonderful game and an exciting finish. God bless our American hero BO McCALEB.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

Idiots all over the country are celebrating the win with the ventilator flag, but if you ask them to protest for the name with the Kutlesh Sonce they won't even bother to get out of the house.

I wonder if the younger generations even care about the Kutlesh Sonce, all I see is ventilators and EU flags in Prilep. Believe it or not there's more EU flags than ventilatori lol.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                                • Jun 2009

I piss on your comment DirtyCodingHabitz.

Comment

Working...
                                X