Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

macedonians have the will to win they have displayed it for thousands of years.TGood on you macedonians.Maso maso maso oj oj oj kick their asses.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

@Volk the article is from FIBA
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Lavce
        Maybe time to send FIBA an email asking them to remove the reference?
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Maybe send an email to the Macedonian league asking them to get rid of the ventilator and telling FIBA themselves (as they are the only ones that can) to get rid of the FYR?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Macedonia 68-59 Slovenia

Well done another victory, lets show Russia what we are made off

Hellass lost against Russia well done.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Macedonia is playing awesome basketball, am hoping they drop the FYR prefix, and be known as Macedonia
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

How is it possible that the Macedonians don’t have the name of their Country on their Jerseys

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                  How is it possible that the Macedonians don’t have the name of their Country on their Jerseys
                  I don't know, but I bet they have a spectacular excuse.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                    Apparently its ok, because they know who they are and secretly, the rest of the world really knows as well.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Could this be the tall men in basketball tops,shorts and shoes from a country without oceans?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Could this be the tall men in basketball tops,shorts and shoes from a country without oceans?
                        ...almost

I reckon its more like... the tall men in basketball tops, shorts and shoes with absolutely no fuckin' self respect.

FUCK their "success"!

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          ...almost

I reckon its more like... the tall men in basketball tops, shorts and shoes with absolutely no fuckin' self respect.

FUCK their "success"!
                          Phoenix
                          HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Funny but so true.........now would be a perfect time to sow Macedonia badges on the tops and fly the kutlesh sonce in the crowd or wrap it around the players after a victory...some sort of sign of defiance or symbol of noncapitulation ... something to show the world we will not be named something else because of one racist southern neighbour!

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Phoenix
                            HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Funny but so true.........now would be a perfect time to sow Macedonia badges on the tops and fly the kutlesh sonce in the crowd or wrap it around the players after a victory...some sort of sign of defiance or symbol of noncapitulation ... something to show the world we will not be named something else because of one racist southern neighbour!
                            If there are any Macedonians in that team, they should make some sort of 'stand'...I don't really expect the American guy to give a fuck, he's merely a mercenary but I get the feeling most of our 'own' are no different to the American...

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              If there are any Macedonians in that team, they should make some sort of 'stand'...I don't really expect the American guy to give a fuck, he's merely a mercenary but I get the feeling most of our 'own' are no different to the American...
                              Phoenix
                              I hope they prove us both wrong and actually do something! With a little planning and preparation they can time it well enough for maximum exposure, at the pont where they cannot go any further in the competition and the eyes of the world are upon them.........ah well we can always dream!

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Phoenix
                                I hope they prove us both wrong and actually do something! With a little planning and preparation they can time it well enough for maximum exposure, at the pont where they cannot go any further in the competition and the eyes of the world are upon them.........ah well we can always dream!
                                One of the most enduring political statements in modern history...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rlos-Smith.jpg
                                Last edited by Phoenix; 09-11-2011, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X