• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Should we encourage these sparks?
    The sparks turned into a downright bushfire of Ventilators by the time they reached that Warrior who cannot be named.

Bill, the fear is that misguided ideology will manifest itself into a very twisted view of what it means to be Macedonian. I know some intellectuals will seek to justify everyone's feelings on the matter, but at the end of the day ... Macedonians in Macedonia are simply no longer in control of their own destiny.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      The sparks turned into a downright bushfire of Ventilators by the time they reached that Warrior who cannot be named.

Bill, the fear is that misguided ideology will manifest itself into a very twisted view of what it means to be Macedonian. I know some intellectuals will seek to justify everyone's feelings on the matter, but at the end of the day ... Macedonians in Macedonia are simply no longer in control of their own destiny.
      They have not been in control and this has to change, and the only way for this to happen is protests, and people being pro-active
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Lets get back to Basketball
        London 2012 Olympics....here we come. (hopefully minus the ventilators)

izlezi momce pravo na terasa
        i pozdravia goce na terasa
        krenete race visoko gore
        nashe ke bide i solunsko pole
        oleole....oleole...ole oleoleole.....

Izlezi momce pravo na terasa - MKD reprezentacija ft. A.Mitevski, DJ Babura, Davor Bojanov & Blezeri - YouTube
        Last edited by Bill77; 09-21-2011, 09:59 AM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Toska
          • Sep 2008

its pozdravi ja gocevata rasa

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

they are probably too concerned with the game play to worry about the politics.Perhaps if our politicians interferred & told them to be political.That is to use the 16 ray sun flag & to call themselves macedonia then it would be different.Then it would turn into a political football.I suppose the players could be anything they want to be.So if they use the ventilator or the fyrom name the have to realise they are letting us down by inot identifying as macedonians.
            Last edited by George S.; 09-22-2011, 07:29 AM. Reason: edit
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Thanks Tom when one looks at the real reasons why the greeks are doing it is they want us off the map.I can see where the ventilator & fyrom people are coming from.They see things in a completely different way.But what ever is said that isn't going to change the way a basketball game the way its played.But the political overtonoes are enourmous.
              If we call ourselves fyrom it's a plus for greece that means it's a win politically.
              Also If we wave the ventilator flag it's a political win for greece because they don't want us to be seen as macedonian whether in name or in flag.So really it's up to us to exemplify that we are macedonian by presenting & acting as real macedonians.
              Last edited by George S.; 09-22-2011, 07:27 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Greeks are now complaining on the Macedonian BasketBall team singing a song in the change room about Solun.......lol

Излези, момче" влезе во грчкиот парламент
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Излези момче право на тераса.avi - YouTube

I suggest the sires who claim that the people at the basketball are this and that watch this video.
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Looks great Volk.
                    I just wish the message was consistent.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Given that many here believe this was an important event for Macedonian solidarity and sovereignty, could it also be argued that performing poorly in the past has been the reason for Macedonia's inability to demand rights pertaining to its sovereignty?

Is Macedonia's future hinged on sporting success?

Am I seriously asking this question?

Is there a "sarcasm Olympics" I could compete in?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

RTG, it's a well known fact that 95% of the problems facing Macedonians in ROM are self inflicted wounds, nothing to do with outsiders including Athens.

- no speak english (we want to party)
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-23-2011, 06:45 PM.
                        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

MK, many would disagree with you. I don't. Macedonians need to stop blaming others for their capitulations.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            MK, many would disagree with you. I don't. Macedonians need to stop blaming others for their capitulations.
                            A wise man RTG ..

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                              RTG, it's a well known fact that 95% of the problems facing Macedonians in ROM are self inflicted wounds, nothing to do with outsiders including Athens.

- no speak english (we want to party)
                              MK, you've hit the nail on the head. But like RtG said, many would not agree and are not able to accept the harsh reality.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                MK, you've hit the nail on the head. But like RtG said, many would not agree and are not able to accept the harsh reality.
                                The "Truth" hurts - MTO

Comment

Working...
                                X