• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    My goodness I am negative aren't I.
    The situation in Macedonia is negative. You're just being realistic.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

With that many "Ventilators" in one place, you'd almost wonder how they could not have blown over the "Warrior on Horse".

My goodness I am negative aren't I. Seeing so many flags of capitulation right next to a statue that cannot be named with symbols that cannot be shown because it might upset someone who is not Macedonian just gets a little too much to bear at times. Is there a disease called "pissweakitis"?
      yes there is RTG, this disease is in the same family of the other disease called slavementalitis

and I bet my left ball that the Government funded and handed out the Ventilator Flag out to the public to overpower our real chosen flag the sonce...
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Good on him. And good to see Macedonians embracing him in such a manner, testament to our character as an accepting people.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

who is that guy who speaks english? he's cute!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Did your kangaroo run away already?

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
              who is that guy who speaks english? he's cute!
              I have it on good authority that he knows he is Macedonian but does not care about the flag, the constitution and the name of Macedonia. A match made in heaven.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

I have it on good authority that he knows he is Macedonian but does not care about the flag, the constitution and the name of Macedonia. A match made in heaven.
                I've heard that its all superfluous to him.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  I've heard that its all superfluous to him.
                  Apparently the Warrior on the Horse knew something about it but can't even remember his own name anymore.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Apparently the Warrior on the Horse knew something about it but can't even remember his own name anymore.
                    I heard he caught amnesia from promaja - must have been all those ventilatori hanging around the plostad.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

By adopting & using the ventilator we are in effect saying that we are not macedonian.The flag means that the greeks have exclusive use of the 16 ray sun of which they have registered as copyright of greek symbols.So if we don't want to be recognized as macedonians we can keep using the ventilator.
                      Also the name fyrom is a nonsensical name those who use it are denying themselves the proper identity of being called macedonian.By using tactics to prevent us from using the 16 ray sun flag & calling ourselves macedonia the greeks have been succesfull in denying our god given right to self identity.We have let literally greece run our lives by telling us who we are & what we can fly as a flag.I can tell you it's not a pretty picture of being macedonian.To add insult to injury it's been through the efforts of our govt by capitulating to the greeks they have agreed to be non macedonian & anti macedonian for our cause.Also a good many people if i can say that have become complacent about our flag & our name which means our identity will be affected as anything macedonian will be appropriated or missappropriated by greece.We have willingly let greece steal our identity by greece pretending to be offended if we call ourselves macedonia.To a normal human being this is absurd but to the greeks it's a normal thing to do to destroy a nation & it's people called macedonia.
                      Last edited by George S.; 09-20-2011, 10:02 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        By adopting & using the ventilator we are in effect saying that we are not macedonian.The flag means that the greeks have exclusive use of the 16 ray sun of which they have registered as copyright of greek symbols.So if we don't want to be recognized as macedonians we can keep using the ventilator.
                        Also the name fyrom is a nonsensical name those who use it are denying themselves the proper identity of being called macedonian.By using tactics to prevent us from using the 16 ray sun flag & calling ourselves macedonia the greeks have been succesfull in denying our god given right to self identity.We have let literally greece run our lives by telling us who we are & what we can fly as a flag.I can tell you it's not a pretty picture of being macedonian.To add insult to injury it's been through the efforts of our govt by capitulating to the greeks they have agreed to be non macedonian & anti macedonian for our cause.Also a good many people if i can say that have become complacent about our flag & our name which means our identity will be affected as anything macedonian will be appropriated or missappropriated by greece.We have willingly let greece steal our identity by greece pretending to be offended if we call ourselves macedonia.To a normal human being this is absurd but to the greeks it's a normal thing to do to destroy a nation & it's people called macedonia.
                        George, I think you've nailed it.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Величествен пречек на македонските кошаркарски херои - YouTube
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

.At the risk of being repetetive
                            George, i will start with giving you my humblest apology. I regret what i said and feel absalutely disgusted with myself, which is one reason i had to walk away. I was ashamed of my self. You are a good man mate. You repeat your self all you like mate its a good thing.

Bill it's oinly sport youwin some & lose some.
                            Gerge, right or wrong to me it was more than just Basketball or sport. I mentioned before, i and many other Macedonians don't understand the game and will never watch it again unless Macedonia is involved. Show me a farting competition where a Macedonian is involved, and i will drape my Kutlesh flag around me and be just as proud and cheer. Its the victory, winning feeling, all us Macedonians can unite and feel good. Yes its not perfect when people display the ventilator and not proud of that. But i refuse to accept and believe that people can't see positives. Even though its not perfect, i did say i would not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Yes in the scheme of things, This sporting inspired unity is insignificant. But it only takes a spark to start a bush fire. Should we encourage these sparks? or down play them which would extinguish it.

Just my opinion.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77
                              Yes in the scheme of things, This sporting inspired unity is insignificant. But it only takes a spark to start a bush fire. Should we encourage these sparks? or down play them which would extinguish it.
                              I agree with what you wrote above. But I would ask how does such a spark become a bush fire? A pro-active organisation in Macedonia would have used this opportunity to lead and encourage Macedonians to continue the display of solidarity all the way to the parliament. But then I would like to know how many of those thousands of supporters would have actually followed? Keep in mind what Julie said a few days ago and the lack of response to the apparent protest that was supposed to take place recently.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                I agree with what you wrote above. But I would ask how does such a spark become a bush fire? A pro-active organisation in Macedonia would have used this opportunity to lead and encourage Macedonians to continue the display of solidarity all the way to the parliament. But then I would like to know how many of those thousands of supporters would have actually followed? Keep in mind what Julie said a few days ago and the lack of response to the apparent protest that was supposed to take place recently.
                                This is what Macedonia needs. Pro-active individuals and organisation. Protests, and unity
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X