X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    Are you certifiably insane yet or are they still testing you?
    Its a simple question Bij - Greece forced us to change our flag, name and constitution. In this universe, that means Macedonians lost their freedom. But you seem to differ. Please explain why?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I will donate the black gaffer tape.
      Will we find Macedonian athletes willing to cover the ventilator with it? Or will they be deemed to be anti-Macedonians by RoMacedonians?

It would be an exquisitely powerful message. What a shame that kind of passion is not evident in all walks of life in Macedonia (among Macedonians).

If I offend anyone, please tell me why. Then finish your post with a declaration of uselessness to the Macedonian cause.

I am a little fed up with this thread. Great, Macedonia did well thanks to a passionate team of players including some black guy from USA who was instrumental in the success. People heard Macedonia and came to like the bright colours of the ventilator. They will forget Macedonia shortly and Macedonians will go back to their special brand of confused living.

Some had the clarity of mind to accept that it could have been an opportunity to mean so much more.

I like the ventilator pattern by the way. I just wish it wasn't forced on us by the Greeks when we had already decided on a flag and a name for our country. But there you go.

I think it is getting harder and harder to be Macedonian every day. Especially when you can't point to a country that defends the Macedonian identity. But what do I know, I should be nicer to people and not point out the elephant taking a huge dump in the room.

Perhaps we can start a "Stomp on the ventilator" day in Macedonia. Anyone up for it? If not, why not? Are we thinking yet? Anybody in there? Helllo? You! Why not?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Its a simple question Bij - Greece forced us to change our flag, name and constitution. In this universe, that means Macedonians lost their freedom. But you seem to differ. Please explain why?
        OK I'll play your little game if it helps you jerk off at night

Greece can't change what's in my heart and mind. They can try to, will try to and have tried to, but they'll never succeed. I'm sure every other person you've insulted in this thread feels the exact same way as I do.

The flag, name and constitution are superfluous to me. The feelings I get when Macedonia smash Greece in an international tournament like Euro Basketball are far superior to a patch on their jerseys.

I have a question for you now, you pest. Did your mum not give you enough love as a child?

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

I've seen it Julie. What point are you trying to make?
          Our people are trying vangelovski, and its not big deal for you
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Our people are trying vangelovski, and its not big deal for you
            How is using the ventilator tyring? That's just doing what the Greeks want them to do. Trying is when you use the sonce.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

The flag, name and constitution are superfluous to me.
              The flag, name and constitution are superfluous to you? You must be living in an alternate universe. Only Macedonians can determine their flag, name and constitution. Without the ability to do so, they have no freedom. The first two are symbolic of the third, but the constitution is the highest statutory law of the land and if Macedonians cannot determine their own laws then all is lost.

You're typical of the slave - you go off into a fantasy world to try and drown out the pain of the whip and then convince yourself that the straps on your back don't really mean anything - so long as your fantasy world remains in tact in your own mind.

I take it you are of the opinion that it doesn't matter what Greece and Macedonia's vassal politicians change, as long as you "know who you are". Good girl.

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

The flag, name and constitution are superfluous to you? You must be living in an alternate universe. Only Macedonians can determine their flag, name and constitution. Without the ability to do so, they have no freedom. The first two are symbolic of the third, but the constitution is the highest statutory law of the land and if Macedonians cannot determine their own laws then all is lost.

You're typical of the slave - you go off into a fantasy world to try and drown out the pain of the whip and then convince yourself that the straps on your back don't really mean anything - so long as your fantasy world remains in tact in your own mind.
                LOL Ok sugar puff. I'll let my ignorance keep me warm at night while you play internet warrior with your ventilator vengeance (sounds like a good movie title if you ask me).

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

LOL Ok sugar puff. I'll let my ignorance keep me warm at night while you play internet warrior with your ventilator vengeance (sounds like a good movie title if you ask me).
                  I'm not sure who the internet warrior is between the two of us (at least I use my real name and pursue my activism offline), but I wouldn't whisper that you're Macedonian too loud.

You'll need more than ignorance to keep you warm and more than fantasy to stop the pain of those lashes.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Greece can't change what's in my heart and mind. They can try to, will try to and have tried to, but they'll never succeed
                    That is the "I know what I am" line. Which means you accept another name for Macedonia because deep down you know what you are in your heart and mind.

The flag, name and constitution are superfluous to me. The feelings I get when Macedonia smash Greece in an international tournament like Euro Basketball are far superior to a patch on their jerseys.
                    I would take the flag, name and constitution of Macedonia over the feelings I get when Macedonia smash Greece in an international tournament like Euro Basketball. Perhaps I am in the minority though. I can see how winning the basketball match has more of an enduring effect than the flag, name and constitution of Macedonia.

Maybe it is late but is everything alright Bij? I mean, you live closer to Vangelovski than others do .... maybe we can organise a jelly wrestling competition for the 2 of you. If you win, you get a basketball jersey. If Vangelovski wins, Macedonia gets to keep its name, restore its flag and have a real constitution. Wow, I'm not even sure who I want to win .... it must be late.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

Another tough loss to Russia 72-68. 4th place out of 24 teams. Well done boys, you've done Macedonia proud.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

How is using the ventilator tyring? That's just doing what the Greeks want them to do. Trying is when you use the sonce.
                        Getting the world talking about Macedonia is, getting the world reading about Macedonia is again, getting the world interested in our little country is- which part do you not understand? It's better they did this than walked off from the game.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Wake up to yourself.

P.S. Try and make some sense while your at it.
                          I make more sense than you ever will, limited little miserable old man.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

I take it you are of the opinion that it doesn't matter what Greece and Macedonia's vassal politicians change, as long as you "know who you are". Good girl.
                            You know what you are right, only Macedonians can choose their flag and now it happened that they chose the one you hate, what can you do about it apart from jump up and down and pray we all die sooner rather than later so that pathetic patriots behind monitors carry on fighting out fight. God help Macedonia from defenders like you

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              You know what you are right, only Macedonians can choose their flag and now it happened that they chose the one you hate
                              I think the point is that Macedonians did not choose this flag. If you sincerely believe this is the case, then Macedonia chose to be called FYROM as well.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                You know what you are right, only Macedonians can choose their flag and now it happened that they chose the one you hate
                                You are seriously deranged if you think Macedonians chose the ventilator. You are even more deranged if you think Macedonians chose to change the sonce.

I think we need to keep this post of yours for posterity.

Comment

Working...
                                X