Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I remember quering why we were called fyrom when we are rom with the organisers of the european song contest They said that it's all a prearrangement & our side has accepted hook line & sinker.If they refused to participate unless accepted as rom & not as fyrom that would have been great.But it's cheap political capitulation.They have accepted their fate willingly & have given up the good fight.I never knew there was one there's more of a whimper.Not only is fyrom reference insulting but is the lowest denominator to call someone a derogatory term which is unacceptable to us.
    The ventilator was as a result of a complete cave in & the rest is history.
    What is wrong with them refusing to accept these things.What is really wrong with macedonians & macedonia when they can't communicate & make known their feelings to these things.Or have they become complacent & apathetic.?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      What are they "advertising"? That we will accept foreign countries dictating our lives? What are we advertising? Don't you think it would have been a much better advertisement if our players ripped the ventilator off their shirts and played like that? Don't you think it would have been an even bigger advertisement if they stood on court and refused to play?
      I've seen the Kutlesh stand equal with the current flag in an Ilinden ceremony for the Deca Begalci in Macedonia, a ceremony that was presided over by the Macedonian FM...

My Church and Social Community here in Australia flies only the Kutlesh...

I've seen an Australian Macedonian footballer (soccer player) wear the Kutlesh under his team top and expose it to a greek crowd on scoring a goal...

...and these basketball fucks can't even wrap themselves in a Kutlesh after their wins...c'mon now...

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

What are they "advertising"? That we will accept foreign countries dictating our lives? What are we advertising? Don't you think it would have been a much better advertisement if our players ripped the ventilator off their shirts and played like that? Don't you think it would have been an even bigger advertisement if they stood on court and refused to play?
        they are advertising Macedonia and the Macedonian fighting spirit. They sing Macedonian songs, they took us very far, they made people aware of us. If they did what you suggest they would be send home and you would be kicking off here how unfair it is and our players wouldn't have brought such a great glory to us.
        I don't care what you think, if you are so strong fighter and much better than anyone else, why don't you rip the Oz flag, refuse to comply with Australian law and refuse to work for a country that doesn't recognize us.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          they are advertising Macedonia and the Macedonian fighting spirit. They sing Macedonian songs, they took us very far, they made people aware of us. If they did what you suggest they would be send home and you would be kicking off here how unfair it is and our players wouldn't have brought such a great glory to us.
          I don't care what you think, if you are so strong fighter and much better than anyone else, why don't you rip the Oz flag, refuse to comply with Australian law and refuse to work for a country that doesn't recognize us.
          Jankovska, nobody will send them home if they wrap a Kutlesh around themselves, its not a foreign symbol, its THE Macedonian symbol...

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Wake up to yourself.

P.S. Try and make some sense while your at it.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              I remember quering why we were called fyrom when we are rom with the organisers of the european song contest They said that it's all a prearrangement & our side has accepted hook line & sinker.If they refused to participate unless accepted as rom & not as fyrom that would have been great.But it's cheap political capitulation.They have accepted their fate willingly & have given up the good fight.I never knew there was one there's more of a whimper.Not only is fyrom reference insulting but is the lowest denominator to call someone a derogatory term which is unacceptable to us.
              The ventilator was as a result of a complete cave in & the rest is history.
              What is wrong with them refusing to accept these things.What is really wrong with macedonians & macedonia when they can't communicate & make known their feelings to these things.Or have they become complacent & apathetic.?
              15 years of brainwashing...
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

that's it vangelovski just brainwashing the masses to accept what they did was for the good of the country.But in reality it is treasonous & traitorship.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

I never said it was good you idiot but it is something we work with to get to our aim. If the Macedonians didn't use the official flag that is now they won't be able to play therefore no advertising for us. Using the flag is not what we want but at the moment it's what we have to work with. It is not Antic fault or Ilievski or any of the players for the flag and they should not stop doing what they love because some fucker accepted this flag. The boys have done us great advertising, more than you ever have and you can bang on as much as you like I will support them. As I said you contribute towards a country that recognizes Macedonia and the flag you hate some much as the official flag, why do you do that? Is it because lit's your only option to carry on fighting and spreading the truth or is it because you are a plonker with double standards. I'd like to think the first.
                  This basketball has opened the eyes of people who have never heard or cared to hear about Macedonia, has helped people log on the net and start reading of what our country has been put through and has suffered in the hands of the Greeks, to me that is victory.
                  So yes no one likes the fact that we have to carry the present flag but we are working with whatever we have to push the Macedonian name ahead. And FYI you should watch some of the games with the American and the British commentators and see how much they supported Macedonia, how much the screamed our real name and wanted us to win. In the UK they even run a bit of background history about the little country that has been tortured and mistreated for centuries. Is that victory? Me thinks, yes. You need to open the eyes of the world one way or another to get to your aim. There are always more way to get to result than one and I don't care which we use as long as we get there.
                  The fact that I had many people ask me about Macedonia after this basketball has made me proud and helped me tell the story. No one says it's fair but sometimes you make make the negative work in your favour.
                  If you think I am a slave girl than you are again an idiot, I think I am one of the most stubborn opinionated people and that is why I will never agree with you, ever. You are to strong headed but stuck in your ways. Who cares keep that way, your life your choice, just dont expect everyone else to think like you because it is not going to happen.
                  Yes and yes, well said. Is it better if we just don't participate in any event and become isolated from the world or expose ourselves around the world by tournaments such as these? What Jankovska is saying is totally correct more people are reading about Macedonia, we are getting world wide exposure we were on the front page of the NBA site which gets hundreds of thousands of hits each day for crying out loud! Paul Gasol is going to go back home to LA and tell Kobe Bryant that he had a tough semi final match against MACEDONIA, his 350,00 twitter followers will read about his semi final match up against MACEDONIA. The whole Lithuanian country will always know who Macedonia is now. This is how you get your name on the map, not by doing shit all and feeling sorry for yourselves. During the matches you see banners saying Macedonia we saw the sonce of kutlesh flag on show before security took it down. I agree though that if they do achieve a bronze medal tonight to wrap themselves up in it at the end of the game.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                    Yes and yes, well said. Is it better if we just don't participate in any event and become isolated from the world or expose ourselves around the world by tournaments such as these? What Jankovska is saying is totally correct more people are reading about Macedonia, we are getting world wide exposure we were on the front page of the NBA site which gets hundreds of thousands of hits each day for crying out loud! Paul Gasol is going to go back home to LA and tell Kobe Bryant that he had a tough semi final match against MACEDONIA, his 350,00 twitter followers will read about his semi final match up against MACEDONIA. The whole Lithuanian country will always know who Macedonia is now. This is how you get your name on the map, not by doing shit all and feeling sorry for yourselves. During the matches you see banners saying Macedonia we saw the sonce of kutlesh flag on show before security took it down. I agree though that if they do achieve a bronze medal tonight to wrap themselves up in it at the end of the game.
                    Vangelovski would you like me to post that you tube video jankovska friend took whilst the Kutlesh sonce was being ripped out of their arms whilst the game was in play.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      Vangelovski would you like me to post that you tube video jankovska friend took whilst the Kutlesh sonce was being ripped out of their arms whilst the game was in play.
                      I've seen it Julie. What point are you trying to make?

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

You're unacceptable. I'm not sure what it is you don't understand. Greece forced us to change our flag. Now you think that the forced flag, which basically means Greece controls us, is something good. Somehow you think black is white, up is down and back is forward. TELL us WHY you think its fine to have a flag that Greece forced us to have? Tell us WHY you think Macedonians should be proud about the fact that Greece forced us to change our flag.

Even when your back is been whipped your selling it like a victory! Good little slave girl.
                        Take a valium and sit in a corner somewhere and weep over the ventilator, you fruit loop.

You want unity for the Macedonian people yet you are only dividing them on this forum.

Loser.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                          Take a valium and sit in a corner somewhere and weep over the ventilator, you fruit loop.

You want unity for the Macedonian people yet you are only dividing them on this forum.

Loser.
                          Bij, why do you think we should accept a flag forced on us by Greece? How is that good for Macedonia? How is that good for Macedonian freedom? Or are you not interested in Macedonian freedom? Maybe you believe the BS that if we give up our freedom we will be blessed with the almighty Euro? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Bij, why do you think we should accept a flag forced on us by Greece? How is that good for Macedonia? How is that good for Macedonian freedom? Or are you not interested in Macedonian freedom? Maybe you believe the BS that if we give up our freedom we will be blessed with the almighty Euro? PLEASE EXPLAIN.
                            I could answer all of your questions with an honest, heartfelt response about the flag, patriotism and why you're wrong but others have tried that and all you do is keep ruining this happy thread with your bullshit and repeating yourself over and over again.

So all I have to say is ...

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                              I could answer all of your questions with an honest, heartfelt response about the flag, patriotism and why you're wrong but others have tried that and all you do is keep ruining this happy thread with your bullshit and repeating yourself over and over again.

So all I have to say is ...

SHUT THE FUCK UP
                              In other words all you can say is that you accept a flag imposed on us by Greece.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

In other words all you can say is that you accept a flag imposed on us by Greece.
                                Are you certifiably insane yet or are they still testing you?

Comment

Working...
                                X